Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-24-2003, 02:10 AM

The Window

(this is my first attempt at writing anything like this so any comments or suggestions would be appreciated)

It was a hot afternoon and my husband, Dave, was outside mowing the lawn. I had already finished all my daily chores so I had sat down with a lemonade and a magazine thinking that it would be a good way to wile away some time. However, due to the oppresive heat, ( our air conditioner was on the fritz), my tank top was soon clinging against the full swells of my breasts, the material damp with absorbed persperation, so I decided to cool off in a nice shower.

I pad to our bedroom and quickly slip from my sticky tank and shorts before heading to the bathroom. Leaning into the shower, I turn on the sharp jets then, while waiting to the water to warm, turn and look at my reflection in the mirror. As my eyes run along my reflection, I can't help but smile. Even at the wise old age of twenty-three, my body was still as fantastic as it was in high school. My eyes traveled from the thick rich mane of blonde curls and over my face before dipping lower. Twisting my torso slowly from side to side, I admired the way my full firm breasts, an impressive 36D, stood invitingly from my chest. Allowing my eyes to skim lower I followed the slope of my taut stomach, seeing the small glimmering gold hoop of my navel ring, then to the neatly trimmed strip of pubic hair that was nothing more than a thin exclamtion above my silken folds. With a satisfied smile I turned from the mirror and slide gratefully under the lukewarm jets of pulsing water.

I lingered in the shower for a good twenty minutes or so before stepping out. Not bothering to towel off, the dripping water felt good as it cooled while air drying against my skin, I wandered back into the bedroom. As I made my way towards my closet I noted that I couldn't hear the steady hum of the lawnmower anymore. Not giving it more than a quick thought, my husband was probably done mowing and had turned to raking, I finished the short trek to the closet and withdrew a short red silk robe. Slipping my arms into the sleeves, I wrapped the comfortable silk around me and tied the sash loosely about my waist. I could feel the short hem brushing along the back of my thighs, the silk barely managing to cover the deliciously round globes of my small bottom, as the tender fabric stretched across the full globes of my breasts.

Just as I started to turn, in order to go back to my reading, I heard an unexpected tapping against the bedroom window that caused me to start suddenly and release a surprised little yelp. Looking towards the window wide-eyed, I couldn't help but grin and shake my head as I saw Dave with his hands and nose pressed against the glass and sporting a goofy little grin.

With a slight grin playing over my lips I sauntered towards the window, being sure to put a little extra sway into my hips as I did so. Stepping just before the window, I turned my green eyes playfully towards his brown ones. Spreading my long sunkissed legs just a bit I did a little downward sway, swishing my hips from one side to the next as I bent at the knees and ran my hands slowly over the silk encased mounds of my breasts. With a playfully seductive grin, I whipped my head around so my long damp blonde strands of hair flew behind one shoulder. With a giggle, I stepped closer to the window and looked down on his grinning face with my hands on my hips. "Now just what are you doing peeping in on me, mister? My husband could be home any minute." I said to him teasingly.

I saw his charming boyish grin slide into a wider smile as my words reached through the glass to his ears. Moving his hands from the pane he folded his arms against the ledge before replying, "Well then, miss, you better hurry up with the show".

Unable to keep the grin from my lips, I turned my eyes so I could look past him and gave the yard a quick look over. Confident that there weren't any neighbors that could see me, I dropped my eyes back to his. My fingers slowly but confidently worked at the small knot holding my sash tight about my waist as I gave Dave a sultry grin, "What show? After all, I don't even know you".

Dave simply grinned brighter as his eyes slowly lowered to watch my fingers slowly undoing the knot. Turning his dark orbs back to me, I heard him say, "You know damn well what show. I've heard about you and the things you do in front of your window".

I gave him an innocently look. A small raise of my eyebrows and pursing my lips into a little pout. Then looking towards the ceiling with an expression that I just came to a sudden realization before casting playful eyes back to him. As my fingers tugged the knot free, I let the sash fall loosely about my hips which caused the silken folds to slip apart slightly and expose a thin strip of flesh to peek through the parted cloth, I grinned back at him and said, "oooh..THAT show".

Running my right hand up the smooth edge of my robe, I pulled the silky fabric back from my right breast. With a slow swipe of my tongue across the full slopes of my lips, I took a step forward. Cupping the warm swell of my breast in the palm of my hand, I hefted it up just a bit then pressed it solidly against the window, feeling the flesh flatten against the cool pane. As I lifted my flesh filled palm, causing my nipple and surrounding flesh to slide up and down the glass a bit, I looked over at Dave and said, "This show?"

I saw his eyes hungrily gazing at my breast as it pressed solidly against the pane before he slowly raised one hand and pressed it flat against the other side. My pussy gave a delicious little clench as I saw his hand, the wide palm and fingers seperated from my breast only by the thin pane of glass. His fingers curled and slowly scratched along the window as if he was trying to claw through the glass in order to lay his hand upon my breast while his eyes stared unblinkingly with a feral glaze.

(oops....company is here...will continue tomorrow)
Old 02-24-2003, 07:15 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Aussiescribbler Send a message via Yahoo to Aussiescribbler
I love it! Can't wait for more! So cheeky and seductive.
"The condition of alienation, of being asleep, of being unconscious, of being out of one's mind, is the condition of the normal man. Society highly values its normal man. It educates children to lose themselves and to become absurd, and thus to be normal. Normal men have killed perhaps 100,000,000 of their fellow normal men in the last fifty years." R. D. Laing, The Politics of Experience. ********** Transylvanian Roulette The Awful Truth The Delinquents
Old 02-24-2003, 08:08 PM
Member of weird club

Jilly Jill very hot story. If I had a window like that it would be licked clean. Please continue and thanks for sharing.
Old 02-24-2003, 10:38 PM

The pane of glass was cool against my flesh and I could feel the tightening of my nipple as it eagerly responded to both the temperature and the image of Dave's hand trying to get at it. My eyes widened, and I drew in a sharp gasp of breath, as Dave took his index finger and began tapping it sharply against the glass where by stiffened nipple was pressing against it. The steady vibrations caused a tickling ripple to course through the wide flesh and wind in a delicious little knot in the pit of my stomach.

With another grin at Dave, I slowly pulled from the window while leaving my hand in place so the heavy flesh of my breast slid through my slightly squeezing fingers until I ended with a quick pinch upon my small protruding nipple. No longer concerned about my robe, which draped from my right shoulder and fully exposed my breast , I reached down and grabbed the bottom of the window and slid it up.

Placing my hands upon the ledge, I leaned foward, feeling my other breast tumble from the loose silk that had tried to conceal it earlier, and gave Dave a smokey look. "So, mister, " I said in a soft breathy whisper, "Just what kind of show are you expecting to see?"

Dave's eyes were hungrily locked upon the full hills of my bared breasts as they hung invitingly beneath my torso. He slowly extended one hand and slowly brushed his fingertips across the sensitive bud of one nipple, which caused my eyes to flutter closed and a soft breathy whimper to tumble from my lips. "What kind of show do you normally give?"

Keeping my eyes closed, allowing me to fully enjoy the sensations of his fingers brushing back and forth over the tight bud, I breathed, "Well, that all depends."

"On what?" He asked as his fingers captured my nipple and gave it a tight pinch.

My nipple was tingling damandingly beneath his pinching fingers which made my breath start to come in short jagged gasps and I could easily feel the dew begin to rapidly gather between my thighs. Forcing my eyes open, I replied in a low almost moaning voice, "That all depends on who's watching. Like when Mr. Jorgenson, our neighbor, watches, he likes to see me put as many fingers into my wet pussy as I can. Then there's Danny, our garbage man, he likes it when I take two of my dildos and put them in both of my holes at the same time. And then when Frank, my husband's best friend comes over, he likes to watch me and my bestfriend, Michelle, eat each others pussy."

I knew the comment about Michelle would get to Dave and I wasn't surprised when he drew in a sharp breath at the ficticious image of her and I engaged in a long wet session of licking. Dave's eyes were glazed as he looked at me and gave my nipple a nice firm twist as he muttered, "You nasty slut."

God! That simple sentence made my pussy nearly gush with a fresh turrent of juices. Slipping my left hand beneath me, I slid my fingers between my thighs and began rubbing them against the nearly soaked folds of my quim. My fingers anxiously probed and explored the wet folds andd my form gave a small shudder as my fingers brushed across the swollen nub of my tender clit.

Dave's eyes eagerly lowered to watch my hand even though his view was partially blocked by the draping folds of my robe. I began rolling my hips and pressing myself against my fingers as they rub and slid against the slick folds of my leaking pussy, the slender digits quickly growing covered in the free flowing juices. I forced my eyes to remain open so I could look at Dave with that lusty half-lidded expression that comes over my face whenever I get really excited.

Dave quietly watched as I rubbed at myself, his fingers hanving left my breast and returning to the window ledge, before he looked back up at me and nearly whispered, "Damn. You're getting off doing this, aren't you? Does letting a complete stranger watch you rub that juicy pussy of yours get you wet?"

I nodded and released a hisssing, "Yessss," tumble from my parted lips as my fingers began rubbing and the soft folds of my slit even faster.

With a wicked grin on his face, Dave asked, "So, do you only put on shows or do you do other things too?"

My knees bent just a bit, allowing me to press my heated sex tightly against the palm of my hand as I cupped the dripping mound while my finger firmly tapped against the opening, and I couldn't stop the hungry whimper from leaping from my lips. Shaking my head, I could feel the damp strands of my hair whispering across the upper rise of my breasts, I replied huskily, "No. Sometimes I'll let them come inside the house and then...then I'll....suck their cocks or let them..god...let them fuck me."

God, this game we were playing was really getting to me. My insides were screaming to be filled and dripping outrageous amounts of juices as my fingers frantically rubbed over the tender wings of my pussy. With a loud drawnout moan, I couldn't resist and curled two fingers before steadily pushing them through the swollen lips and deep into my pussy. I could feel the slippery tissue gripping against the invading fingers as they delved deeply inside of me and it sent another rippling shudder coursing through my body.

"Does your huband know what a slut you are?" I heard Dave say through the thick curtain of my own needs.

Pressing my fingers as far into myself as I could, I curled the thin digits and drug the pads of my fingers across the slippery soft roof my my pussy, and gasped, "No. He thinks I'm a faithful wife. He has no idea of how I need cock....all kinds of cock...all the time."

(Another minor interruption..to be continued)
Old 02-25-2003, 04:39 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Aussiescribbler Send a message via Yahoo to Aussiescribbler
Still admiring the view. :) Keep it up.
"The condition of alienation, of being asleep, of being unconscious, of being out of one's mind, is the condition of the normal man. Society highly values its normal man. It educates children to lose themselves and to become absurd, and thus to be normal. Normal men have killed perhaps 100,000,000 of their fellow normal men in the last fifty years." R. D. Laing, The Politics of Experience. ********** Transylvanian Roulette The Awful Truth The Delinquents
Old 02-25-2003, 06:52 AM

Very hot, Jill, can't wait for the next instalment. (By the way, how does it feel when company comes round and you don't let on what you've just been doing? Do you ever imagine what neighbours would say/do if they knew?)
Keep it up, please Jill!
Old 02-25-2003, 07:12 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Very hot.....love the exhibition angle! Anxiously awaiting the conclusion!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-25-2003, 06:04 PM
Member of weird club

Jill very hot, you have me waiting for more. Wonderful addition. More of this steamy story please.
Old 02-26-2003, 12:19 AM

I had to brace myself, by placing my free hand against the interior window ledge, as my fingers steadily pistoned inside of my snug pussy, because my legs were trembling so badly I felt that I would collapse to the floor otherwise. Throwing my head back, I arched my back with a loud hungry moan, which caused the fleshy mounds of my breasts to jut out solidly from my chest, as I ground the heel of my hand against the swollen, untra-sensitive pearl of my clit. I didn't know if Dave could hear the wet squishy echoes of my fingers as they mined determinedly in and out of my anxious hole, but the sounds were clear to me and just added another log to the raging incendiary device that my body had become.

Constant whimpers were simply dripping nonstop from my lips as my two fingers stabbed inside of me and the heel of my hand ground firmly against my clit while my hips began to gyrate unashamedly against it. Dave remained quiet for some time, watching while I immersed myself in the delicious fantasy of acting the finger-fucking slut for a complete stranger. Stabbing my fingers as deep as I could one more time, I gave them a slow twist as they slowly withdrew which awarded Dave with another short bursting groan. Sliding my fingers slowly up my stomach, I could feel the slick trail of my own juices being smeared across my flesh, I reached up and cupped my left breast before giving it a firm squeeze. Drawing my eyes open to their half-open hungry position, I looked at Dave as I lifted my breast then tilted my head down. Parting the pouty slopes of my lips, I extended my tongue and slowly slid it over the upright flesh of my breast before the moist tip of my tongue darted against the nipple.

Looking to Dave through the damp straggles of hair that hung over my face in thin messy reeds, which just increased my look of wanton slut, I'm sure, I whispered huskily while my small hand filled itself with as much of the heaving flesh of my breast as it could, "Too bad my husband is due home soon or else maybe I'd let you in so you could fuck my big tits until you came all over my face."

Dave's eyes simply stared at my hand, watching numbly as my slender fingers squeezed and sunk demandingly into the yielding flesh of my breast, before he said, "Like your husband being home would stop a nasty slut like you from getting cock."

With a grin, I leaned over further and slid my torso through the open window. I could feel the warm breeze kissing over the flesh of my breasts and torso as I leaned from the window and reached down with one hand. Cupping the crotch of his shorts in my hand, I could easily feel the impressive solid bulge of his engorged cock as my fingers softly squeezed, I said, "You're right. I could care less if he walked in right now and found my mouth full of your cock."

Laying his hand upon my own, he firmly guided my palm so it slid up and down the long thick shaft of his cock with only the thin layer of his shorts seperating us. The thought that neighbors would be given one hell of a view if they bothered to look over the fence never even crossed my mind as half my body leaned from the window, my robe hanging over one side and fully exposing the large hills of my breasts and the upturned curve of my ass. At that moment all I cared about was getting Dave's delicious cock inside of my mouth and taking it as far as I could. Casting pleading eyes towards his, I anxiously pleaded, "Please...give me your cock."

Dave knew me long enough to recognise the trembling tone of my voice, the pitch that said that I needed to be fucked and I needed it now!

However, he just pressed my palm harder against that steely bulge and said, "What? Did I hear right? Did the dainty little housewife say she needed the gardener's cock?"

God! I could have killed the teasing bastard just then but instead I simply said in a dripping almost school-girlish whine, "Yessss. Please. I need to feel your cock in my mouth before my husband gets home."

Without a word, Dave released my hand and turned before walking quickly towards the patio. I drew in jagged shuddering breaths as I watched him, wandering what he was doing leaving me leaning out our bedroom window with my breasts hanging in full view of anyone that would look.

A small grin surfaced on my lips as I saw Dave grab one of the lawn chairs and quickly stride back to the window. Placing the chair directly beneath me, I carefully climbed onto the chair so the massive bulge in his shorts was directly in front of my face.......

(as usual..to be continued shortly)
Old 02-26-2003, 03:39 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Very hot story you got going here!!! great job!
Old 02-28-2003, 04:44 AM

dang..changes that "I carefully climbed onto the chair" to "He carefully climbed onto the chair"...
Old 02-28-2003, 05:20 AM

My tongue swiped across my lips as I watched with undisguised need as Dave reached down and slowly drug the small metal zipper down its track. As the material of his shorts split open, I could see the swollen underside of his massive shaft as it stood to attention just beneath the fabric. Another hungry whimper dripped from my lips as I turned my eyes up to him and whispered, "God! You better hurry and shove that fucking cock in my mouth. My husband'll be here any minute."

His hand delved into the opening of his shorts and promptly withdrew the impressive pole of his fat meaty cock. Then before I knew what was happening, Dave grabbed the back of my head in both of his wde hands and with a husky growl of, "Then start sucking, slut!" he jerked my head forward demandingly.

My mouth was already opening as my face lunged forward so the mushroomed crown of his cock slid smoothly past my lips and deep into my mouth. I couldn't help but allow a loud muffled moan to rumble from my filled lips as I felt the steely girth of his cock plunging over the top of my tongue as it drove the wide head all the way to the back of my mouth.

Gripping his hips with both of my hands, I balanced myself precariously from the window as Dave's hands rapidly jerked and pulled on my head so my tightly wrapped lips began pistoning up and down his cock. My cheeks were hollowed because I was sucking so hard on that delicious piece of meat and a desperate whimper jolted from my stuffed mouth each time the wide crown bumped against the entrance to my throat.

As my mouth watered, as I gorged myself on my feast of man-meat, I didn't even bother to try swallowing. Instead, I let the saliva slowly fill my mouth until it began tribbling from the corners of my lips and trickling over my chin. The added moisture, coupled with my frantic suckling, caused loud wet nasty slurps to drip from my mouth, making my lips sound more like a wet cockfilled pussy instead of a proper housewife's mouth.

My breasts were swaying beneath me as Dave controlled forward and back momentum of my head and mouth, his occassional gasp of "Suck it, you fucking slut!" telling me he was enjoying this as much as I was.

My dripping pussy was screaming from attention but due to my angle there was no way I could give it the attention it craved. Dave did little to help this matter when he reached beneath me and filled one of his large hands with an overflowing amount of flesh from one frantically rocking breast. His fingers roughly squeezed against the mound, the tender flesh molding about the teasing digits as his other hand continued to drive my gripping lips up and down his imposing length.

Letting him use and control my mouth, I finally gave in and did the only thing I could to help quell the loud demanding urgency within my body. Stretching my right arm behind me, I spread my fingers over the raised curve of my ass. I allowed my middle finger to dip into the tight crevass seperating the twin globes and began to rub the pad of my finger against the tight puckered star. The tingles coursed through me in a screaming shudder as I began to press my fingers more firmly against the tight ring of my bottom. I could feel the snug barrier slowly giving way to the insistant digit until, finally, the tip of my finger made its way into the tight gripping entrance.

With a loud grunting groan of lustfilled pleasure dripping from my cockfilled mouth, I steadily slid my finger deeper and deeper into my clenching ass. Allowing it to mine down to the second knuckle of my finger, I held the digit still inside the quivering opening. Just as I began to slightly wiggle my finger inside the clenching hole, I heard Dave say, "Oh, you fucking whore!..fuck your ass..that's it!"

Suddenly I felt Dave's cock enlarge even further and give a short sudden twitch inside of my mouth as he nearly yelled, "You nasty slut!"

Jerking my head back, Dave's cock popped from my lips just as he released the hot milky ropes of his cum from his throbbing cock. With a husky gasp, I started fucking my asss rapidly with my finger as I said, "Cum on me! Cum all over my slutty face!"

And he did. I could feel the sharp wet slaps of his creamy gel striking across my cheeks, forehead, chin and lips as his beautiful cock released the pent up turrents of his seed. The feel of his cum slapping my face, along with the thunderous sensations of my finger plunging in and out of my tight young ass, finally sent me over the edge.

Gritting my teeth, my eyes clamped down tight and my body began shuddering and convulsing deliciously as my orgasm slammed into me like a wrecking ball. My voice was just a tight deep groaning squeel while my thighs steadily slapped against the wall of our room as my form jerked and trembled.

Finally, I heard Dave sigh, "Goddamn," as I numbly felt his cum dripping slowly down my cheeks and dripping from my chin as the final aftershocks of my own orgasm receded. Turning my tired eyes up towards Dave, as I tried to regain my breath, I gave him a slow cum covered smile then slowly slid back through the window before allowing my weak legs to finally have some relief as I slumped to the floor and leaned against the wall.

Dragging in needed breaths, I patiently cleaned myself of Dave's sticky gift by wiping the wet slivers from my face before sucking my fingers clean. With a bat of my eyes and a silly grin, I glanced around my room before deciding that another shower was definately in order.
Old 02-28-2003, 10:30 AM
Failed voyeur*

Send a message via Yahoo to T-S
One hot story JJ :)
Old 03-01-2003, 06:00 AM

Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement, everybody, I really appreciate it!!!!!
Old 03-02-2003, 01:26 PM

OH, WOW!!!! A very hot story indeed. :)