Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2003, 11:57 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Well....... now that is some question!

The simple answer would be in the mind. When you are so overcome by desire, passion, need, what at first seems painful often is realized to be a manifestation of the pleasure the other person is derriving from your body. In many sexual scenarios pain is explored in a loving way. If I don't care about someone I would never take the time to explore aspects of pleasure and pain with them. But in the end......it's all about the nervous system! If yur brain is sending out gooey sexy message they may override the pain sensors.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-04-2003, 05:50 PM
This space for Rent

Okay lillith here is question five I belive.

Silk and lace or leather and vinyl?
Old 03-04-2003, 06:07 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

airhog~ leather, latex, pvc

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-05-2003, 08:02 AM
Magic Clit

Send a message via Yahoo to TinkerBell69
What is the biggest turn on? (NO TOUCHING! lol)

I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was going to blame you.

Old 03-05-2003, 08:07 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Tinkerbell69~ Someone who respects me and is interested in my views, opinions and feelings......

Next up is IAKaraokeGirl

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 03-05-2003, 08:19 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Somehow, I had a premonition of this.

Ask away--I'll do my best.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 03-05-2003, 09:00 AM
Magic Clit

Send a message via Yahoo to TinkerBell69
What is the most embarassing thing you've ever said/done during sex?

I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was going to blame you.

Old 03-05-2003, 09:10 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Okay--let's start with an easy one.

On my honeymoon, my husband and I were doing a little food play. We had gotten some rather good-sized strawberries, and he had placed one where he could have the pleasure of retrieving it with his mouth. Unfortunately, he pushed it in a little too far...and couldn't get it out. We tried for ten minutes or so when the panic started in for him...he started imagining having to take me to the emergency room and trying to explain this situation. Fortunately, I discovered that evening that I have pretty strong muscles, and I pushed it out on my own.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 03-05-2003, 11:32 AM
Pixie's Perv

What is your biggest fantasy that you think will get fufilled someday??
Old 03-05-2003, 11:58 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Have you ever embarassed yourself while singing karaoke? And if so, what happened?
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 03-05-2003, 12:07 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Gosh, you all don't go easy, do you?

Ando, first:

It was suggested to me that I should answer, "Having Ando3 show up on my doorstep unexpectedly someday."

A lot of my fantasies involve being seduced, by someone I know in real life or someone I "know" otherwise. And, as I think I posted in that thread, I do have fantasies about being taken advantage of, not having control...I haven't found anyone to role play that fully with me.

So...nothing really "out there" in my fantasy world--I've already done *those* things.

SugarSprinkles:

Well, several things come to mind right off the bat. I was at karaoke with my sister one night and I got up for the first time by myself. I was going to sing the Carpenters' "Close to You," something I sing to my son all of the time. As the music started...the words stopped. The music continued, though, so I made a split second decision and sang along...without words. Then, I think it was the same night, my sister and I got up to sing, "Games People Play" by the Alan Parsons Project...only we'd forgotten that there is a 1:42 musical interval in the middle...so we stood...and stood...and stood...and felt like idiots until it was time to sing again.

One of the first times I did karaoke, I got up to sing "Ain't No Mountain High Enough." LOVE that song. Well, I get up there and the song starts...just in time for me to figure out it's the seven minute, mostly TALKING, not singing, version. From that point on, I've always reminded myself that it's the Tammi Terrell version I want, NOT the Diana Ross one. I thought that song would never end!

Old 03-05-2003, 12:10 PM
Pixie's Perv

the line forms behind me to fufil that fantasy IKG....
Old 03-05-2003, 02:16 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

I knew you had an ulterior motive, Ando.

Old 03-05-2003, 02:31 PM
Manwhore

What is your favorite song to sing?

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 03-05-2003, 04:31 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Hmmmm...*this* post could take a long time.

If you mean as in karaoke, the ones you are most likely to hear me sing are:

Let Me Be There~Olivia Newton-John
I Honestly Love You~Olivia Newton-John
Nobody~Sylvia
Again~Janet Jackson
Dancing Queen~ABBA

I've also been known to karaoke in public to:

Billy, Don't Be a Hero~Bo Donaldson
Hot Child in the City~Nick Gilder
We Built this City~Starship
I Will Survive~Gloria Gaynor
What About Me~Moving Pictures
Shadows of the Night~Pat Benetar
I Think I Love You~Partridge Family

I'm soooooo tempted to sing the Divinyl's "I Touch Myself" at karaoke one night, especially after I watched a group perform it this weekend, but I don't want to offend these poor Iowa farmers.

At home or in the car, you could find me singing to any of those, but I listen/sing a lot to ABBA, Olivia Newton-John, Wilson Phillips, Styx, Chicago, REO Speedwagon, anything from the 80s...hell, anything from the 70s, 60s, and 50s, if you want to be honest. Newer stuff, too. Usually if there's music on, I'm singing. Sing when I'm dancing, too.

Then, of course, I sing in my church choir and in community choruses, but they haven't yet let me break out with any Cyndi Lauper or anything.