Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-05-2003, 04:59 PM

She then got her harness back on, as I fucked Thom, feeling his soft, moist rectum around my hard rod, she lubed the strap-on.

I trembled, scared, but wanting it, I loved being taken. She moved behind me parting my legs, sliding the hard plastic between my cheeks. It nestled against my arsehole, my tight little anus, which felt sore, stretched but wanting cock..

Gripping my hips she firmly invaded my anus, the strap-on was big and thick, but it slid in easily, I gasped in pleasure feeling my anus being filled, my own cock seemed to get harder in Thom's arse and then we all fucked in unison.

Pure bliss.

i knew I was not far off, the friction of her "cock" was bringing my orgasm closer, i started fucking harder in short urgent thrusts, thom moaned as i fucked his tight brown hole. then I felt my balls tingle, fire surged up the base of my arse, through my cock and hot jets of spunk erupted into Thom's arse.

"Go on" she hissed "Fuck him, fill his homo arse with your cum, spunk up him!"

White light blinded me, sweat ran into my eyes, I could feel inside my anus throbbing against her "cock", my cock slid from Thom's bum as it lost it's load. I almost collapsed, but she stayed inside splaying my legs, as I withdrew from Thom's lovely anus, I saw globs of cum slowly drip across his anus.

"Lick it, bum bandit" She commanded, I got down and licked the cum from between his cheeks, getting my tongue into his anus, tasting the hot musky smell and my own salty thick cum.

"Swallow it up" she commanded and just to reinforce it she thrust in further. I swallowed my own cum, as it dripped from Thom's open bumhole...
Old 08-06-2003, 04:38 PM

I sucked down the stringy threads, tasting the my own hot cum and the musty smell of his rectum. My cum was thick and strong tasting.

"That's it lick it up, go on all of it - Thom get above him."

Thom moved above me and cum dripped out of his red, slightly open hole onto my face, I heard her gasp and give one more hard thrust, she had come.

She leaned over holding me, kissing my neck - "So hot boys, so fuckin' hot, you boys look so good."

She pulled out of my achin' arse and collapsed on the bed, her beautiful, smooth arse raised, inviting....

"C'mon" said Thom..she looked up sleepily and climbed onto me, her rubber dick against my stomach.

I felt her grip my cock, she pulled it, then I felt Thom's mouth around me and I hardened, he could suck cock so well, he pulled off and she then mounted my cock, I filled her tight, pussy. She was just between "drying" and getting wet and after three pumps she was wet. Thom got behind her and I realised we were gonna DP her.

I'd always wanted to try this, I watched his face and hers and could tell when his cock was opening her anus and when he had sunk in to the hilt. Her face was locked in a tight expression of total concentration and pleasure, she gently bit her lower lip and rode me while he carefully rode her. the only sound was heavy breathing, the slap of flesh and our controlled moans.

this went on for ten minutes, when suddenly she stopped riding my cock.

"I need both, now!"

Thom made a move - "No, not you I need both cocks up my arse now, my arse needs a good fucking."

She gently rose of my cock and positioned her self, I felt my cock against Thom's shaft, he felt velvety and smooth.
Old 08-17-2003, 03:28 PM

Hello

Does this ring anyones bell?

Feedback please or better, yet could someone be interactive.

Andrew
Old 10-28-2003, 06:27 PM

I lay flat on his bed reading one of his books, it was all sex stories, i felt raunchy and hard. Dom came in and got undressed, he lsat next to me and asked me to read the story aloud. it was about a blonde cock sucker.

as i described her sucking i could see his cock getting bigger, his cock was about 6, smooth, the tip pinker and around the base a hairy luxurious growth of hair. i reached over and gently stoked his shaft, his cock grew harder and i stroked him more firmly, pulling the foreskin up and releasing, i pulled it back below the head, he moaned and i rolled the sparkling pre-cum drop from the end over his head.

His hand lazily caressed my bum cheeks in large lazy circles, his fingers trailing my arse slit, only ever so slightly hesitating above the warm entrance, each time his fingers ran along the slit they loved oh so fractionally deeper.

I moved my face to his cock, i could smell his flesh and then i licked the shaft, from base to the ridge, then slowly i ran the tip of my tongue up his frenum and licked the bead of pre-cum from his cock, it trailed in silvery threads from his cock to my mouth.
Old 10-30-2003, 06:40 PM

then i slowly lowered my mouth, my lips around his cock in a tight O sliding down letting his cock go in deep, feeling the weight on my tongue, tasting his skin, tasting cock. i knew that i liked this, his cock was lovely and smooth, my head started to bob, up and down, devouring his hard rod, my tongue caressing his shaft, tasting his pre-cum,"

I Stopped reading, just as Thom slid his cock deep into my anus and she pushed up from below joining his cock in my arse with her strap on dildo - nine inches of hard platic cock, alongside his seven.
Old 11-04-2003, 08:10 AM
Cicero

When can we meet - it was so awesome !
Old 11-04-2003, 08:15 AM

Cicero

Are you on the right thread?

what was awesome - the story?

And depends where u r?

wileye

cock so hard it hurts
Old 11-06-2003, 06:37 PM

I rode the two cocks, my anus feeling like it was gonna split. But I felt full and inside I throbbed, I rode hard up and down loving the feeling of them inside my arsehole.

i loved hearing her say obscene stuff - humiliating stuff - "bum boy", "Homo", "cocksucker" and "aresefucker".

Sweat rolled off me, I gasped and moaned, my cock was huge and the tip felt so sensitive, like any second i would come. The two cocks continued to frantically punish my arse, my anus swallowing the plastic 9 inch strap on and the soft fleshy 7 inches of thom. he groaned and slammed in two deep, full thrusts, I felt his balls against my arse and my arse cheeks clenched the two cocks, then he came and again I took his squirting load, feeling his hot cum inside my rectum, she came too, hers was slower, but longer and less frantic, and remained hard inside my arse.
Old 11-06-2003, 06:39 PM

Liz H, LixyChick, Sharniqa, Lilith

Is this doing anything for you?

Daedulus and Cicero

Does it get you hard?

Feedback and a rating please!!!

Wildeye
Old 11-07-2003, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tralis
Interesting...nicely writen.

Agreed, hot me horny just thinking about it.
Old 11-07-2003, 04:27 PM

Send a message via AIM to Cicero
Wildeye

I think you should know by now !!!!
Old 11-07-2003, 10:31 PM

Wildeye,

Sorry I haven't been around in awhile.

I just read the whole thread, start to finish. Your story is HOT HOT HOT as usual! Keep em cumming! You really CAN write some HOT fantasies! You're turning ME on. There's a poor guy here who I plan to take it out on in awhile.

Aww, heck. The guy right here isn't available just yet. Maybe I could get down on all 4's for you, let you fuck my tight backdoor, cum MANY times. Then, after you came, I could get out a strapon and fuck your tight little ass.

After that, I'd let you suck on my hot clit.
Old 11-08-2003, 03:32 PM

Wow

LizH that is some hello!!

i do feel honoured, i'd love to explore you and i love eating pussy and particuarly sucking clit, but best of all i'd love to have my very tight ass fucked by you, the thought of being dominated and taken up the arse by you is very erotic and has got me hard.

thanks

wildeye
Old 11-08-2003, 04:46 PM

Wildeye,

I thought you deserved that nice "hello" since you got me so hot and wet. I just thought I'd return the favor in kind.

So, you want me to dominate you, eh? Would it help if I tied your hands and feet to the furniture while you were on all 4's, then I fucked your ass until I was finished with you?
Old 11-08-2003, 05:22 PM

LizH

It certainly would, but i believe i would have to ask you very nicely and i guess you'd love to humiliate me?

how big is your "cock"?

the idea of being open and exposed to you is very sexy.

Being on all fours, my legs and arms tied, my ass exposed, my tight, puckered, pink anus open waiting to be stretched without mercy as you bury yourself deep into my rectum, feeling your body slamming against me, that hard cock filling my arse, being teased by the tip, pushing and forcing my tight ass wider,ohh

I need to come...

Wildeye