Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-30-2001, 08:42 PM
dobbydog

~Box Of Treats~

~~Take me...I am all yours~~

"Ohhhh Baby" she screamed! "Fuck ME"!! And with his entire being, he thrusted deep inside of me, over and over again bringing me to exstasy and back...there was nothing I could do except hang there like a piece of raw meet and accept his animal thrusts...Just as I thought I was going to feel his cock feed me with his sweet seed...he pulled out and walked away! The nerve of him...leaving me hanging there at the brink of orgasm! He walked around to the bar and returned with marachino cherries...he looked at me and said "Darling, I am not done with you yet"...then he gragged a cherry and inserted it in my pussy!
Without breaking eye contact, he inserted a few more and a couple up my ass..My wrists were starting to hurt..and I so wanted to ravage this man..but he gave me a deep long passionate kiss and said "I haven't had my sweets for the day yet" and he grabbed my legs and threw them up on his shoulders and dived into his box of treats. Sucking hard, inserting his tongue...looking for the cherries..."ohhhh Babe" I screamed once again...as I wrapped my legs around his head like a cobra would squeeze her prey...with each and every cherry he found, he brought me to massive convulsions of pleasure........
Then he...

Old 05-30-2001, 08:46 PM
RED~HOT

Angry I am registered!!!!

Ok...why am I always unregistered when I am logged in??? Geeeezzz ruin my mood or what!!!! Hey rackemup...tell me babe..what are you going to do next?????
Old 05-31-2001, 09:16 AM
RED~HOT

~~Pleasurable Pain~~

***Goose Bumps***

After having multiple orgasms, he released me from the hook and gently picked me up and carried me over to the pool table and gently layed me down on it. We were both soaked with juices and persperation. He gave me a quick kiss and once again walked away only to return with a bucket of ice. Taking a cube in his mouth, he leaned forward and kissed my neck. My body arched up and goose bumps formed all over..Lightly, he worked his way down to my dehydrated body...This man was awesome....how could I ever leave this bar without him!!
He was everything a women would want in a man..I was so involved in my thoughts that when he inserted
an ice cube in my vagina and ass...I grabbed his hair so hard and screamed out in pleasureable pain.....then...

Old 05-31-2001, 11:20 AM
dobbydog

Cool Cool sensations

After inserting the cubes I took another and began tracing her body from her Perfectly shaped lips down her long neck around her beautiful succulant nipples ,lower to her navel encirciling it leaving a trail of water dropplets for me to lick from her body.
I started at her lips and methodically retraced the trail I had BLAZED with the Ice cube.
Her back arched and nipples were very erect as my tounge licked and lips wrapped around them. The goose bumps formed as I slowly worked my tounge around her navel and on to her firey pussy.
Where I then spread her legs apart and began to suck her very swollen clit once again her juices werer flowing and there was no trace of the Ice cube at all.
I stood and rearranged myself on the table with her with my cock perfectly in front of her mouth and my head between her legs where I started again devouring her.I lifted her legs farther apart and slid my tounge across the fleshy littly fun bridge to her stretched out bung hole and proceeded to give herr a new experience of a rim.My tounge slowly moved around her tight little ass hole and back up to her clit for some more special attension.
She said"oh yes god I love it " .
I felt her grab my cock and instantly take it into her mouth and start sucking it very deeply and very furiously.It was an incredible feeling Her lips wrapped around my huge cock and her ability to take all of me in was amazing.
I inserted a finger into her ass and then one into her sopping pussy and was fingering her while taking full advantage of her with my tounge in all of the Places not ever explored before.
I felt her trembling and the sweet noises that cme from her cock filled mouth were sound of extreme pleasure.
She then started to lick my sack and caress my balls on what seemed to be everyother stroke of my cock and that drove me fucking crazy with exitement it was the most pleasurable feeling I have ever had .I thought to my self this Angel is a soulmate and really does like to PLAY HARD.I made even more effort to please her I was feeling the pressure building in my balls and new that she had me to the edge of a huge orgasm... Just then she...
Old 05-31-2001, 11:30 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to rackemup
A little Pissed

I dunno what the deal is I register and then post and this thing puts up unregistered???
Whats up with that!
Either way I guess I can still play hard

Dont you think Red hot
Old 05-31-2001, 07:47 PM
RED~HOT

~~Facial Cream~~

She said "I want you to cum all over my face! I want to see your cum squirt out of your luscious cock..I want to feel how warm it is...I want to taste you...."
Now how could a man resist that offer! I told him I wanted him to sit on my chest so that I could suck on it as he jerked his manhood off. So there we were, on the pool table with him sitting on top of me...He had one hand on my breast, the other firmly wrapped around his amazing shaft...What a view I had! He was so handsome...his 9 inch cock was "beautiful"..His dark hair was drenched, like he had been walking in the rain..And he was fit and firm.. And a six pack to boot! Ohhhhh...he was gorgeous!
As he was jerking it off he would insert it in my mouth at will...as my hand grabbed his bag and massaged his full balls...My other hand was frantically rubbing my extremely swollen clit..The timing had to be perfect...I wanted to cum at the same time he did...
Faster and faster he was jerking now...rubbing it all over my face.
Being a little pig about it...but I loved it..this was such a turn on for me!! I was licking his swollen member and sucking on the head...I could barely move with 165 pounds of male flesh sitting on my chest...But it felt so good..his cock was baby soft on my face.. I kept saying "Give it to me..I want to taste it...." I knew I was ready to explode, and when I looked into his green eyes
and saw the expression on his face...I knew the juice would be flowing any second....."C'mom Babe" I moaned,..."Give it to me now!!!!!"
Old 05-31-2001, 08:02 PM
dobbydog

..as I was jerking off in her mouth the door slammed open and the owner walked in
Old 06-01-2001, 11:39 AM

Cool Rude intreruption

The owner never made it in the door realizing that we were still inside !!
So...Back to us.
Old 06-01-2001, 11:41 AM
RED~HOT

Yes...please....back to us babe.....xoxoxoxox
Old 06-01-2001, 12:13 PM
dobbydog

Cool Eruption!!

There I was ontop of this beauty ,stroking my cock with one hand and careesing her georgous breast with the other. I was so turned on at this point there was no stopping this time I kept feeding her the head of my cock ,placeing it into her waitng mouth continuing to stroke it faster and faster.
She was rubbing her clit and fingering her sopping wet pussy both of us were about to go over the edge of sanity with no holds barred...
I moaned MmMmmm yes I am am cumming !!The pressure was too much I couldnt hold much longer I was going to erupt all over this georgous face and those wanton lips.
She was reaching the point of no return as well ,this was it we were going to cum together!! She furiously rubbed her clit moaning and asking for me ...
"oh shit " she said ."Do it cum ! Cum all over me "She began twitching I was shivering and moaning loudly telling her " cum for me baby CUM NOW!"
I didnt think I could hold out any longer but just a second longer She screamed outwith pure and extreme pleasure. Right Then I released a load of juice onto
her face .I came harder than I ever had before in my life I continued to spew on her breasts ,down her neck and into her open and waiting mouth.I immediatly put my cock in her mouth and told her to suck all of my juice from my body.

Her orgasm was extremley intence this time.She was bucking and screaming ,her whole body tenced up and shook for at least 30 seconds .I reached around my back and placed my hand over hers and slid 3 fingers inside with hers. This brought on another but less intence orgasm I had reached a point of cumming for a second time .
Her mouth was perfectly wrappe around the shaft of my throbbing member.I started to fuck her mouth harder and faster feeling the head of my cock hit the back of her waiting throat..
I Tenced up and unloaded another load of cum ,right down her throat she accepted it and didnt miss a lick.
Exhausted ,I leaned forward and placed my head be side hers just looking at this angel .I climbed off of her and lay beside her looking at the fresh jizz all over her.I was literaly at a loss for words this had gone on for several hours and we were both exhausted from the adventure.
She looked over at me and smiled and said"Well what a game thatwas."
I couldnt help but laugh ,thinking that maybe we had both won the bet.
The sweat was running from us both we had to be a sight but I couldnt help but stare into this beauty's eyes ,speechless...
I was totally in a trance by her and finally asked if I could get her some water or something,stupid I know but It was the best I had at the time.She said she wanted some water ,so I got up and went behind the bar and poured her some Ice water .As I returned she was over at the juke box making a selection .I came up behind her handed her the glass ,turned her around and Gave her the best kiss of the night then asked if she wanted to walk back to my place and maybe stay awile...

Rackemup
Old 06-01-2001, 12:33 PM

Cool waiting

I stood there with feeling of complete and utter satisfaction hoping she would say...
Old 06-01-2001, 12:54 PM
RED~HOT

"Oh God YES!!!!! As long as I can take a nice hot bath....and take my car...because Rack, I don't think I could walk!!!"
Old 06-01-2001, 01:05 PM

Cool Lets get out of here

After the pause I was nervous but I definatly got the answer I wanted.
But I had to ask."think I can ride with you my legs are a little weak?)
She Laughed ans we headed out the door arm in arm .
Or maybe we were just holding each other up
Either way this was one hell of a night that I hoped would never end...

and I think we defined the term( PLAY HARD)

rackem up!!

Time to hit the showers
Old 06-01-2001, 05:26 PM
dobbydog

walk her home and take a long hard shower and tuck her in bed.
Tomorrow morning will have to be another story....
Old 06-04-2001, 10:48 AM

Cool Back at my place

We arrived at my loft around 5:30 am. Slowly we made our way up the steps to my elevator.Whe we reached the top I showed her to the bathroom and grabbed her a couple of towels and a bathrobe from my closet.She grinned and said thanks .I walked over to the tub and began to draw her bath for herasking if she wanted some bath oil in the water? she replied with a kiss then a smile,I knew it was time for me to step out and leave her to her bath.
After a few minutes I heard her call my name,so I headed for the bath room
Thenshe said...