Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Site News > Site Announcements
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-18-2003, 07:22 AM
here and there

Kim,
thanks for the wonderful news that this place will remain...

however, re:

Quote:
Anyway this all means that my work here is finished. I started Pixies-Place over 4 years ago and have been very happy with the results. It is sad that I must leave but my life has moved on now and I have new commitments and adventures to lead.

So goodbye from me

Sorry that you have to go... you started a wonderful site/community and I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours.

-Toast
Old 07-18-2003, 07:38 AM

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!!!!!!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, KIM!!

YOU'LL ALWAYS BE A SWEETHEART IN MY EYES.
Old 07-18-2003, 08:06 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

((((((((((Kim)))))))))))))

I know I haven't been here in awhile and I miss this place sooo very much!! I was very sad and felt helpless when I heard you were closing up shop. This was my home. And deep down it will always be my home. I just can't visit my family as much as I want. ...But knowing the family will still remain is a big relief for me as well as other family members! The only thing missing will be THE BOSS of this steadily growing family.... We all have to make changes in our life sometime or another. Sooooooo.....

I wish you NOTHING BUT THE BEST in your new adventures!!!!

You shall and always will be remembered here and in our hearts!

You take good care of yourself now ya here!!!!!!

As for the new someone else....you are in for one HELL OF A RIDE!!!! WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!!!
Old 07-18-2003, 08:22 AM

Smile

I'm so happy to hear that Pixies is striding forward into a brave new world. I'm left with a slight melancholy air knowing that you must leave us but you're a talented person and I'm sure the future holds great things for you, whatever else you decide to do.

BTW, who's our new "boss" going to be? Will she or he join us down here in the barracks?

\\\\\\
(*|~)
_) (___
-(o)(o)--
_) ; (___
__Y___
becky x
Old 07-18-2003, 08:40 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY!!!!

What wonderful news to wake up to!!!!

YYYAAAYYYYYY, PIXIES!!!!!

I am so happy that Pixies will still be here! Pixies has been such a big part of my life for the last 16 months. In fact as many, if not most of you know, Pixies has been the catalyst for many changes in my life, major changes. I didn't know what I was going to do without it. It's the first place and last place I go whenever I fire up my computer every day. Hell, PIXIE'S PLACE is my HOME PAGE!!
I really had no idea what I was going to change that to. But now, thankfully, I don't have to worry about that anymore. I don't have to worry about losing all my very good friends, thanks to Sharni being proactive and starting her Pixie's Orphans Yahoo group, and thanks to Lilith deciding to keep the chatroom open, and now thanks to KIM turning over the responsibility of Pixie's over to someone else. Thank You, Kim for Pixie's!!!

Now, will the new Leader enter and sign in please??????
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 07-18-2003, 08:46 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Thank you Lady Kim.

The only gift you could have given me after bringing Pixies Place into my life is that you have seen that it will continue. Your steadfast stewardship and innovation of our home has only been exceeded by this unselfish act to perpetuate your creation and our existence.

Thank you!

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 07-18-2003, 09:08 AM
Banned

Thank you, Kim. You've left your stamp on this place and I look forward to hearing about your new plans - running for President, by chance?
Old 07-18-2003, 09:31 AM
Failed voyeur*

Send a message via Yahoo to T-S
Today just got a load better, joins Fussy in the happy dance.

But every silver lining has its cloud, a big thanks Kim for this wonderful place.
Old 07-18-2003, 09:39 AM
Am I really here?

Send a message via ICQ to dadaist Send a message via AIM to dadaist Send a message via Yahoo to dadaist
Kim, please don't say this will be it from you, with all that you've done. I understand passing the baton, but....
Well, anyway, good luck.

-John
Old 07-18-2003, 09:49 AM
Registered Dork

Excellent news! But I echo Milktoasts sentiments...I'm sorry that you have to go.

This site is an important connection to many people and I'm thrilled to see it continue on.
Old 07-18-2003, 11:16 AM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
THANK YOU KIM! HURRAY
Old 07-18-2003, 11:46 AM
Midnight Kiss

Such wonderful news to read today!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for all you have done Kim to make pixies a home for us, because that it what it is to me and so many others here. I understand how people's lives change and I am so glad that you made arrangements to keep the rest of us happy . I wish you all the best in whatever you do. Thank you for making pixies what it is.

Robin
Old 07-18-2003, 12:03 PM
Manwhore

Kim... we will always have you to thank for the family we have here at Pixies. It is such a bittersweet feeling to hear of a new beginning for Pixies, yet see the final words; 'Goodbye from me.'
You may not be running the show, but I do hope whatever new direction your life is taking will not keep you from saying hello and checking in on the family now and then. Good luck and God bless!

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 07-18-2003, 12:09 PM
Bouncy Bunny

OMG! We are saved! TY Kim for creating such a wonderful place...Good Luck to you and your endeavors.

My Stories:One Hot July Allison's Seduction Olivia's Journey
Old 07-18-2003, 12:11 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

Thank You !!!! KIM, you have created a family here beyond you r wildest dream I believe, but it has become the type of family because of your ideals. We all owe you more than we could ever give you in return. I just wish you the very best of luck and happiness in your new ventures, and like everyone else, I hope you will stop in every now and then to atleast say Hi from the boss, the creator of this wonderful home for us all. Again thank you!!!!!!

We all Love you and wish You the very best!!!!

(((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Closed Thread