Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2003, 12:33 AM
HornDawg Cowboy

Send a message via MSN to quisath Send a message via Yahoo to quisath
When I was 15 and My Cousin was 17.......................... she got My Cherry.

We had been to the Lake with our families and had been Water Skiing most of the Day. She ripped her bathing suit and needed to change...................well I hadn't planned on going with her back to the Cottage to change but since there were a lot of snakes I was made to go with her. The cottage was about 5 miles form the Marina where the rest of the Family and us had been. She drove us back and told me she had a surprize for me when we get to the Cottage. I thought nothing of it as I had never really thought of her sexually. Well..................as soon as we stepped in the door.....................whammmmmmmmmm she turns around and starts Kissing me and at the same time stripping off her bathing suit. I was stunned but ole willie was on the rise and at that point I didn't give a SH** about anything but enjoying what she had to offer. We did more in thirty minutes than I thought capable. After that episode we f**ked pretty often. We still laugh about it every once and awhile. (no we don't do it anymore.....................but that's only because we live 150 miles apart)
Old 08-10-2003, 05:14 PM
yet seldom member

Oh yes, there was that cousin story... you know that already. Never became serious, and... I am finally happy about that fact.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:02 AM

wow, interesting question there!

Although I should probably take the 5th on this subject, I do have a few family members that I find completely irresistable, and I can't help getting hot around.

All my age or within a couple of years of my age.

As for the second question, I don't really give it much thought.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:18 AM
is not this trim anymore!

I have a cousin that's always had a crush on my. She's a couple of years younger than I am so it wasn't really reciprocated until jr high. Then...WOW! She turned into the prettiest girl in the world to me. Obviously, my strict morals prohibited acting upon these wanton desires. To this day we still act all goofy when we're around each other.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 10-07-2003, 01:13 PM

If she's interested and willing, you two should go for it.

Nothign wrong with wanton desires
Old 10-07-2003, 02:58 PM

No hotties in my family I'm afraid.. But I do have this really old great-uncle who forgets who I am and gives my ass a pinch at least once every December at our family reunion.. I'm not sure that counts though.
and you can figure out the rest
--Jason Mraz
Old 10-08-2003, 05:47 AM

Send a message via ICQ to jadeL Send a message via Yahoo to jadeL
ummmm wow somewhere where I may not be judged badly lol

have I ever had a crush on a cousin? ....yes

have I ever taken it to the extreme ?.......well with the help of my very stubborn & very cheating step mother ....yes ...it started when my mum told me 1 of my cousins had been in trouble with the australian police she said he & male friend would be coming to visit us for a while (till they went to jail for said crime)...
I wasnt worried a cousin I'd never met didnt know even existed till the day this was dropped on us but the night I opened the door I prayed to god jesus mary & ALL the saints to please make the cute 1 NOT my cousin & the dorky 1 my cousin ...
but as fate would have it the cute 1 WAS my cousin , only by adoption & fostering (all very complicated) .but moving along my step mum had the hots for my cousin trouble was my cousin who was 6 years older then I & 6 years younger then my step mum had a crush on me .for months he spent time with her asking her questions about me then 1 night she finally agreed to help us get our act together but she also wnated to try him 1st make sure he was good enough for her then young step daughter (no morals ) but he turned her down so she walke dout of his bedroom demanded he go ring her a taxi & she went to the pub to where my dad was.I walked into his room aske dif he was ok he said yes & well anyways things happend (no details hehehe) we had an affair for 9 months till he went to jail then lost contact for 10 years now we talk on icq all the time & I must say we do miss each other .
is it wrnog probably
do I care ....HELL NO

jadeL :heart:
Old 10-08-2003, 06:53 AM

crushes

I've never had an crushes for any family members, but there is one cousin. I don't fancy him, he's always been more of a friend, but last year he told me he loves me like a man loves a woman. He then started asking me if we can have a relationship, to which I said no because I don't feel that way about him and he's my 1st cousin so to me that's a no no! Ever since then I've tried keeping distance between us and no one really knows why except my sister.
Old 10-10-2003, 09:12 PM
gangster of love

My oldest sister is 21 years older than me, so my niece, her daughter, is actually only three years younger than me. She is a total hottie! When I was a senior and she a sophomore at the same small college, we happened to be two of only about 10 students left on campus during winter break. We completely tore it up; a couple of times a day for six days straight. What an unbelievable week, but it sure put the guilt on. To this day, it's hard for us to even hold a conversation at family gatherings.
Old 10-11-2003, 12:37 AM

I have this step-cousin... Mandy. Last summer we dated for about a month or two, did about everything but sex. It was GREAT.