User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-12-2003, 05:43 PM

95 % here too
Old 08-12-2003, 08:14 PM
yada, yada, yada

Send a message via Yahoo to darogle
85% for me....not too bad I guess, but definite room for improvement!
Old 08-12-2003, 08:31 PM
Wanting More

Another 75'er

Old 08-12-2003, 08:55 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Hmmmmmm........ 95%
Old 08-12-2003, 09:59 PM
registered lurker

<~~~~95%
Old 08-26-2003, 09:01 AM
Tidbits

Send a message via ICQ to faerysflower Send a message via AIM to faerysflower Send a message via Yahoo to faerysflower
Your score = 90

What does your score mean?
Very shagadelic baby, yeah! You've got one mongo of a mojo, if you know what I mean. For you, sex is a playground of fun and you've come up with all kind of wild tricks to enhance the experience. Sexuality seems to be an omnipresent force in your life, one that often guides your actions. You tend to be adventurous and steer clear of passion-killing routine. This doesn't mean that you need to change partners to enjoy your sexuality, just that you like to mix up your bedroom tactics. You're open to new ideas, and even plan ways to enhance your romps in the sack (a little body snack or the right tunes, for example). Overall, it's pretty safe to say that a good time is had by all when you're in the bedroom!
Old 08-26-2003, 10:10 AM
is not this trim anymore!

I scored a 75. Hard to believe I could be MORE of a fiend. Well, back to practicing I guess.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 08-26-2003, 12:22 PM
Southern Belle

While sex is not necessarily the driving force in your life, you do have instinctual urges that take over from time to time. Your sex life seems to be balanced with wild and crazy fun and a dash of common sense. Maybe, for example, you would be turned on by the idea of having sex in public, but wouldn't actually do the dirty deed in broad daylight on your front lawn. You try new things from time to time, keep an element of surprise in your bedroom romps and even have your little tricks to enhance the experience (chocolate syrup anyone?). This is a normal, balanced approach - although the word "normal" is a bit tricky when it comes to sexuality. What's a turn-off for one might be an aphrodisiac for another!
Old 08-26-2003, 05:09 PM

Very shagadelic baby, yeah! You've got one mongo of a mojo, if you know what I mean. For you, sex is a playground of fun and you've come up with all kind of wild tricks to enhance the experience. Sexuality seems to be an omnipresent force in your life, one that often guides your actions. You tend to be adventurous and steer clear of passion-killing routine. This doesn't mean that you need to change partners to enjoy your sexuality, just that you like to mix up your bedroom tactics. You're open to new ideas, and even plan ways to enhance your romps in the sack (a little body snack or the right tunes, for example). Overall, it's pretty safe to say that a good time is had by all when you're in the bedroom!

Don’t let the hardship of the past, take away from the joy of the present
Old 08-26-2003, 05:38 PM
Erect Member

Send a message via Yahoo to sobayli
I scored an 85...
Old 08-26-2003, 07:27 PM
First Officer USS Pixie

Send a message via ICQ to ryker Send a message via Yahoo to ryker
80%

Still some room for improvement

"I now leave you to your moosey fate"

Are we there yet?
Old 08-26-2003, 08:49 PM
Just me.

What does your score mean? Very shagadelic baby, yeah! You've got one mongo of a mojo, if you know what I mean. For you, sex is a playground of fun and you've come up with all kind of wild tricks to enhance the experience. Sexuality seems to be an omnipresent force in your life, one that often guides your actions. You tend to be adventurous and steer clear of passion-killing routine. This doesn't mean that you need to change partners to enjoy your sexuality, just that you like to mix up your bedroom tactics. You're open to new ideas, and even plan ways to enhance your romps in the sack (a little body snack or the right tunes, for example). Overall, it's pretty safe to say that a good time is had by all when you're in the bedroom!
Old 08-26-2003, 09:39 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

Your score = 65 Man they don't know me !

While sex is not necessarily the driving force in your life, you do have instinctual urges that take over from time to time. Your sex life seems to be balanced with wild and crazy fun and a dash of common sense. Maybe, for example, you would be turned on by the idea of having sex in public, but wouldn't actually do the dirty deed in broad daylight on your front lawn. You try new things from time to time, keep an element of surprise in your bedroom romps and even have your little tricks to enhance the experience (chocolate syrup anyone?). This is a normal, balanced approach - although the word "normal" is a bit tricky when it comes to sexuality. What's a turn-off for one might be an aphrodisiac for another!

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 08-26-2003, 10:06 PM
Suprise Me

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I scored 60.

Old 08-27-2003, 08:07 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
I got a 65. Somehow that just doesn't sound like me..........does it????
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy