Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-13-2003, 08:29 PM
Suprise Me

**Jolly Ranch Sucker**

**Taking the wrapper off of the grape Jolly Ranch sucker, my mouth starts to water in anticipation of the sweet yet tart taste. I slowly place the sucker at the end of my tongue to tease, then envelope my warm wet mouth over the end and slowly insert the sucker into my mouth. The tartness is evident immediately and I slide the sucker out of my mouth with a slight sucking sound... then the anticipation of it's sweetness overcomes the tartness, I slide the sucker back into my mouth, and twirl my tongue over it's surface, and slowly pull it back out again only to lightly lick it and insert it into my warm inviting mouth again.......**

This lasted for about 30 mintues as I was reading the posts on Pixies. Then, my attention was diverted and I looked over at Cobalt........he had a look of total fasination on his face. He told me that for the last half hour, he couldn't do anything but watch me with that sucker....

This leads to my question..... :lust:

Have any of you watched your S/O, or anyone eat something and wish that something was you???

Old 08-13-2003, 08:30 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
Oh damn, you oughtta see my sister-n-law eat a bananna LMAO

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 08-13-2003, 08:33 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

GOD, did she ever make me hornyer than I already was. Damn, I'm jelous of a sucker.

Lucky sucker!!!!!!!!

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 08-13-2003, 08:42 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Recently I was with someone (who I desire to corrupt but can't have) and another person was describing the way this man eats chicken wings, mind you we were in a large group, it was said he ' pulls it apart and slurps all the meat out and ends up with the juice and stuff all over his face'. I blushed profusely at the nasty thought and leaned into him and whispered, " If you eat chicken wings for me , I'll lick an ice cream cone for you" and winked

Here is a story I wrote....actually was my first post at Pixies about licking an ice cream cone was a writing game where you had to use certain wwords and could not use certain words ( most sexy words). It got dumped when we reformatted the stories cause it didn't fit anywhere and if I attach it you would have to download so I am just dropping it in here cause it's short

As she strolled into her yoga class, Jasmine was thinking less about stretching and more about the man-child she had encountered the night before. He was 5'10", young with sandy brown hair and full, lickable lips,totally smoochable. She had made brief eye contact with him when she and her girl friend entered the place they always went on Thursday nights to get frozen yogurt.
Jasmine sat so she could gaze upon his beauty and yet appear to be talking to her friend. She would steal small glances and when he noticed she would dart her eyes as if she were not studying him. How coy.... She felt naked the moment thir eyes met. She realized she felt that familiar tingle.
She felt hot, flushed so she licked her cone. She looked up and he was watching her. The knowledge that he was also studying her caused Jasmine to intensify her attention to her cone. She licked it ever so softly in one continuous stroke around the entire circumference. She looked up to see that he was watching intently. He smiled. She pursed her lips into a small O and gently sucked the tip of the cone. Then she used her tongue to run long lines up the cone towards its peak, again and again. She began to be more bold in her observations. She wanted him to know, she knew, he was watching.
She licked and sucked her cone, and the heat and friction began to send little dribbles of yogurt running down from the top and spilling over onto the cone. This she lapped up hungrilly, all the while staring into his glacier-like eyes. She continued her show, not only for him, but for her as well. This was not about self deprecation, she was bold and in control. Her licking increased by necessity as the thick trail began to flow more than dribble. He smiled as she hurried to contend with all of the goo that overflowed its cone.
At last she gained control with one final suck as she took a bite of the crunchy cone and smiled. He smiled and mouthed the words "Thank You". Jasmine and her friend cleaned up their table, and as she headed out of the store, she took one last peek at the sandy haired boy, who had turned a trip to the yogurt shoppe into a catharsis for a 30 something year old. As she left the store she felt a surge of power. She felt vibrant, sexy and alive for the first time in a long while.
As she began to stretch she looked in the mirror and saw herself through his glacier-like eyes and giggled. Maybe she did not need those fake breasts she had thought would make her feel atractive afterall, maybe she should just stop in and get a yogurt after class.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 08-13-2003, 08:59 PM
Suprise Me

Damn, that got ME excited... :lust:

Old 08-13-2003, 10:02 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
TY Chey...Jolly Rancher pops are my fave too. watermelon yummmmmmmmm.

I watched a man devour crab once and though I might have to do him right there on the table

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 08-13-2003, 11:35 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
I had a female friend once sit a table with mostly guys and had each one of them drooling. She was eating fried cheese, and would suck the chess out of the crust without breaking the crust. Well, besides the end that is. And then she had the empty crust to her favorites... I think I got 2 of them.

Old 08-14-2003, 05:33 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Popsickles get my hubby going.......but I don't like holding the stick (it gives me the heebeegeebee's like fingernails onna blackboard, or metal ice cube trays......dunno why!) so I wrap the paper it came in around the stick and suck the ice in up to the paper! He has all kinds of comments when I do this!

I like watching him eat ice cream......hmmmmm.....wonder why? LOL!

*wishing I had a green apple Jolly Rancher right now* Ahhhh....the power of suggestion!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 08-14-2003, 07:49 AM

I'm pretty good at eating a banana and even holding it in my hand gives me wonderful thoughts, I have to say the dip nibble and suck on a tim tam&coffee it's a nice thought too, you know, dip a corner in, nibble on the other corner, suck some coffee through and then place the whole tim tam in your mouth and enjoy the chocolate melting on your tongue with the heat of the coffe, oh please let me have a packet of tim tams in the pantry!
Old 08-14-2003, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Have any of you watched anyone eat something and wish that something was you???

Defenitly.
Recently I was at a dinner. About 2 weeks ago, with friends.
In the table next to mine was this woman who kept looking at me, for no reason at all. I also kept up the "eye-game". She was with someone but kept turning her eyes on me, very seducingly.
At a certain point, she puts aside her dinner plate, grabs the salad bowl (a small one) and with her bare hands starts to eat the lettuce and the rest with her hands! Still watching me and teasing me with eating the salad with her bare fingers!! I tell you brothers an´sisters... that turned me ON. Big time. She was such a GREAT salad eater!! everyone was kind of staring at her, but she just kept doing that thing with tossing the salad with her fingers into her mouth, gently and in a public restaurant!! AAHAHAAHA!
I flipped completely! later that night we meat up in a nightclub, and she stared at me again!! Boy! Was her look hypnotizing! I just had to ask her... "What did it taste like?"
She said,"you wanna taste the salad dressing?" then she tongue kissed me in front of her friends by the bar! AAHAHA! I flipped out again. This lady was a trip!... such a cute tease! I never saw anyone eat a salad in public the way she did.
We ended up over at my place for drinks and "salad eating"
I´m already writing this down for a new story to put up here on the forum.
Look out for it, because it really happened!
Don’t even dare
To say what I am
Without dismiss the picture of me from the canvas
Old 08-14-2003, 09:34 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Ahhh brings back memories....

I was at a pub one night and had never tried a martini before. ( I had made lots for customers but never tried one) So I decided what the hell! I ordered one shaken, not stired and they had the big giant olives! So there I sat with a few friends and started sucking on the olive...well I suck out the pimento first then eat the olive, then drink the martini. I ordered another one. The really aren't that bad! LOL... After my second one was done, a third one was delivered, un-ordered by me. The waitress told me the gentleman at the bar bough it for me. I looked at him and nodded a thank you and went back to chatting with my friends...
Well...Martini after martini's were delivered to me, from him. So I got the courage to go up to him and ask him what he wanted...and he said..." I just wanted to watch you suck the olives." and with that I said..." At 4 bucks a pop for a martini, It would have been cheeper to buy me a jar of them!"

I then left the pub and woke up with one hell of a hangover and haven't eaten an olive since!!

Sucking the meat out of grab legs is my speacialty. Hubby takes me out for sea food quite often!! Heehee!!

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 08-14-2003, 11:24 AM
Ethical Epicurean

Send a message via AIM to lakritze Send a message via Yahoo to lakritze
AAHHH,Food amd Sex..They go together like,,, well Food and Sex.ain't nothing like it.From the dinner scene in Tom Jones,to 9 1/2 weeks to the scene in The Hunting Party watching Candace Bergen eating a jar of cling peaches YUM.....
Old 08-14-2003, 11:45 AM
Suprise Me

I have a whole bag of Jolly Ranch Suckers.... and will share... I like the grape ones, Lilith likes the watermelon and Lixy likes the green apple... that leaves the cherry ones... hehehe, any takers?

Old 08-14-2003, 05:03 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

oohhh what I could do with the cherry ones ............
Old 08-14-2003, 07:49 PM
Suprise Me

What CAN you do with the cherry ones Scarecrow??? Tell us..........