Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-08-2003, 02:58 PM

Wanked off in a common room full of other kids while at boarding school. Lights were off.

Fucked on my desk at work with the waiting room full of people.

Here's a good one...just finished getting some great head in my office, she sat up, just put my cock away and some one walked in. She hadn't even swallowed yet. It was great watching her face as she tried to swallow it all and start talking to the person with a straight face. Isn't life so much fun?
Old 10-08-2003, 03:05 PM

Amusement park ride, where there are 3 discs with caged buckets under each disc. Got a great view of the park and...well...
Old 02-10-2005, 04:11 PM
Unemployed Food Critic

Send a message via Yahoo to calihotguy
another one

I was 21, she was 19 still living at home....we did it on the cement walkway into her bakcyard next to her parents window while they were sleeping....yes, we were quite stupid but definitely horny.
My Night Out, Part 2

"The world is a mirror which is always in our vision"
- Me
Old 02-10-2005, 04:35 PM
Manwhore

What? are you kidding? I've never done anything that could be considered remotely kinky.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 02-10-2005, 05:32 PM
Sweet Southern Girl

oh, where to start... I guess I could pick this one time..
where I grew up there was this little spot on the water with bluffs, and like a kind of beach... one summer, while lots of people were swimming we climbed way high on the bluffs and had sex, the bad thing was that there were some kids who rode their bikes up there so it was a mad dash for clothes and to get back in the car

It's just human. We all have the jungle inside of us. We all have wants and needs and desires, strange as they may seem. If you stop to think about it, we're all pretty creative, cooking up all these fantasies. it's like a kind of poetry. Diane Frolov

How to get an "A"
I Love Guys With Accents
Nurse ~ Patient Story
Yes Sir
An Old Story of Mine
3 Guys & 1 Girl ~ Sounds like fun right
A New Short Story
Punishment Story
Old 02-10-2005, 07:29 PM
silly wabbits

Send a message via Yahoo to Master Scribe
Mine is kinda boring...It was during a high school assembly.....top of the bleachers by the front wall. She decided it was best to ride me, facing the speaker, who by the way as a State Senator from the great State of New Jersey. Just as he finished so did she and I had to sneek out and go home to change. By the way My grandmother believed the story about the accident during lab to explain the mess on my trousers......

Story posts
First Crossing
A Secret Untold
Aimee: The Transition
Don't know where to Start
Old 02-10-2005, 08:15 PM
curvy queen

christmas, when he came home on leave, I mastrubated in the front seat while he watched..and was driving...in a blizzard....

wins award for most creative use of a rear view mirror.
Old 02-10-2005, 09:45 PM

I don't think that I have ever done anything kinky. Some other people might, but not me.

The most exciting place I have ever had sex was in Brasilia, Brazil. I met this girl and we went with a bunch of friends to a bar to listen to a band. At the end of the evening there was just the two of us left. We ended up in the backseat of her car which was parked on the street in front of the bar. The side and rear window was tinted, but we did have some admirers looking through the front window. For those that know the car, it's not all that easy in the back of a Peugot 206.
Old 02-11-2005, 03:37 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Just thought of another, kinda risque (AND risky!) place..... in the stairwell of her building, between floors... someone walked down to the doors on the floor above us half-way through.... too horny to stop!!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 02-12-2005, 01:48 AM

Turned on...

In my Gf parents Mini Van right behind her parents, at night thow and we had not seen each others for 3 months so it was inevitabul mostly heavy petting and groping but hands ventured under cloting and it was quit dificult being quiet... thankfuly they where used to use kissing alot so that was probobly all they thought we where doing...

hounestly at the time we could not care less...
Old 02-14-2005, 04:16 PM

It isn't Public.... But it's Kinky... or creepy... you decide

I can't believe I am the only one that has done this... I can't be. Either people are smart and decide not to share... but anyway... here it is...

My Mother's bed... it was a four poster... and I was tied up all to hell.... literally tied up... mmm... good memories... just had time to wash the sheets before she got home an hour later...

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...
Old 02-14-2005, 04:50 PM
Loungin' Around

One of my most cherished memories of sex with Mr. Osuche happened about 15 months ago. We were driving through Las Vegas on one of our wast/east transcontinantal trips and ended up at the Bellagio for a night. Bellagio upgraded us into one of their nicest category suites. Three bathrooms, bar, sitting room, dining room, marble everywhere.....and three balconies overlooking their fountain out front.

Well, we *had* to break the room in right. There was a marble pedestal (containing a TV which raised/lowered when you wanted it) just in front of the largest window with a great view of the fountain. We both stripped naked, and as the fountain show started he had me on that pedestal, to lights and music and the beauty of the fountain.

I'm sure we were seen by some (although we were a few floors up), but it was the most wonderful experience. Only thing that would have been better would be making love *in* the fountain.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 02-22-2005, 01:54 AM

Safeway praking lot
Old 02-22-2005, 09:38 PM

Hmmm where to start?
We once had sex in our college parking lot in broad daylight. It was during a class session in the afternoon so we figured that the few students that were still there were stuck in acidemia. I dont recall anyone walking past but who knows? One time when we were going at it again at night, one guy walked right up to our area to get into his car. We KNOW he must have seen us.

After a particularly beautiful day of horse back riding, we stoped at this clifftop to take a break. It overlooked the beautiful landscape(yes there are still some parts of Jersey that are beautiful) and a farirly busy road. Our spot was marked by a particularly visible flagpole. Anyone looking up at that flag pole must have seen the distant shape of two people in the throws of passion.

She has masturbated in the car for me while driving on a fairly busy highway, gave me head in the hallway of my apartment buliding, and even flashed all her goods to me in my buildings parkinglot at 9 am.
Old 02-24-2005, 12:18 PM
The Forsaken

Send a message via AIM to Stegoman440 Send a message via Yahoo to Stegoman440
I think I have the alltime kinkiest place for sex

It was at my best friends wedding in the vestibule of the chapel while the wedding was in progress. Even better was that it was his sister and I going at it. We had to cut it short though because the bride and grrom were coming down the aisle and we didn't want to get caught.