Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-17-2004, 07:36 PM
Soft & Silky CD

Send a message via Yahoo to Tess
Picked up a hitchhiker and we fucked all night. She later became my ex-wife. But she was very good at some things

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)

"I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them."
- Ian L. Fleming (1908-1964)

Old 01-18-2004, 02:47 AM

Send a message via ICQ to eliza261
Quote:
Originally posted by Summer
I was young really really young and it wasn't by my choice.

I know.. i feel the same way.. people are like why?? to them it doesnt make sense..
but if then do u wanna regret not waiting. i have been close to just saying forget it.. i just wanna have sex. i know how frusterating it is..
i dont know what my point is but i just want u to know that ur not the only person in that situation and feeling the same way
Old 01-18-2004, 11:18 PM
Everybody Stretch!

14.....in the basement/laundry room of my first love's parents house! It was over before it started I think! It sucked.....but we got better in time. Now that I'm thinking about it...I wonder if he was a virgin then too! I never asked him that. I guess I just assumed with his looks and charisma he'd been around a bit! Hmmmmm! I still remember his phone #.....I might just call him and ask!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 01-19-2004, 03:47 PM
Ethical Epicurean

Send a message via AIM to lakritze Send a message via Yahoo to lakritze
Sometimes the first time can be so traumatic that it is a wonder why more people don't swear off of sex for the rest of their life. I have heard stories first hand of the young girls who lost their virginity as a noch in the belt of a jock who is only thinking of the conquest.As for me,I never thought any girl would have me.I was very shy and didn't kow how to talk to any girl my age,let a lone breech the subject of having sex.Finally in my second year of high school I met a girl who was pretty much in the same boat as I was.She was cute,15 years old,(I was 17)a little plump and didn't think she would ever fnd a guy. The pressure was on to find out what having sex was all about.We got together over at her grandmother's house and started to fool around in the back yard after a couple of glasses of wine.It wa slow and agonizing.First we would just make out.I remember the first day,I took her hand and tried to put down my pants.She pulled back and I didn't try it again for a while.Soon after I came in my jeans but didn't let her know bout it.Within the next couple of days we found ourselves back at her place and after a glass or two of wine,found ourselves on her bed with the t.v.on.After kissing for what seemed like hours,I got up enough nerve to slide my hand up her tee shirt.Turning her over so she would be on top of me I unfassened her brassiere and helped her slip out of her shirt.She had lovely small breasts for the first ones I had seen up close and I began to play with them until she wanted to squirm out of her pants.Finally both naked,I slid in a little to fast and came almost right away.We both laid there and enjoyed he moment and then got up and got dressed before anyone came home.For some odd reason,we never got together again and it was about another 6 to 8 months before I had sex again.This time,it was at a party with a girl I had met and began to see for a while.
Old 01-19-2004, 11:30 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to poisonluvr
i was 14 at the time, told my parents i was going to a friends house, but of course went to his. we had been going out for awhile and messed around a bit, giving each other oral. his parents were out of town and we knew knowone would walk in on us. so we decided to go for it. we stayed together for about another year or so. at times i wish i had waited but we're still friends and that was 14yrs ago.
Old 01-21-2004, 12:24 AM
Opera-Pixie

My first time with a woman and a man were about a month apart, the summer I was 19...

My first woman was my best friend from HS. She and I had always had a sort of tension between us. After I came out, her husband begged us to do it. I was a virgin, and he watched as I lost my "girl" virginity. The feel of her tongue is something I'll never forget.

As for my 'boy' virginity, it was a month later. I was trashed and a fellow and I were half blacked out in my apartment living room. We fooled around and he took my virginity in my bed that night. Sadly enough he came right before i did...and I never did get off! But I was hooked and wanted sex ever since....found out a week later a friend of mine took his virginity no more than a week before he took mine.
Old 01-22-2004, 09:37 PM
Weedscreamer

Junior year in high school. Very heavy chemistry between us. It was wonderful. My mother found out and the screaming started. He'd used a condom and it didn't flush all the way. Got the whole thing from her.."How dare you, etc..." I left the house and walked all the way to his house. She tore my bed apart and looked for my diary. She read it. When I got home, she was absolutely livid. I don't write my feelings down, anymore, and it soured me on the whole sex thing for a great many years.
Old 01-22-2004, 09:48 PM

I FINALLY joined the non-virgin ranks when I was 17 along with my mother's boyfriends daughter (Who was also a virgin until that night). Thankfully I have never looked back.

"My mama always said that women were like a box of chocolates. They all taste different and you never know what you're gonna get." - Forest Hump
Old 01-23-2004, 05:17 PM

Well, I'm 18 and still waiting. Right now I'm just enjoying life and when the time is right, it will happen.
Old 01-24-2004, 01:34 AM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
19 and waiting, and trying to enjoy life
Old 01-24-2004, 02:02 AM
<----Snappin' Pussy

I was 16-17 and lost it to a married man....nuff said!

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 01-28-2004, 07:37 PM

19, in my car outside my "new" girlfriends house... whilst her parents were inside.....I did'nt wash my bits for a whiule savouring the aroma, didn't have to wait long for the follow up though...