Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-29-2003, 05:47 PM

The Doctor

"Doctor, the drug is not working." The assistant states as they watch the mother/son couple converse on the small bed.

"It is as expected." The Doctor replies. "Remember that normally, such a pairing between a mother and son would normally never take place. That is why we chose these two for our experiments. To see if the drug is powerful enough to overcome all moral barriers and there are few as strong as the ones guarding parental/sibling love and strongest of all, a mother's love for her son as shown by statistical analysis. Now just because they are resisting now, does not mean..."

He stops as he sees the boy moves towards the woman.

"Ah see? The boy has fallen under its affects again. Look at his expression? The firmness of his erection."

The assistant nods as she finds herself looking at the boy's obviously endowment.

"Now we can see how the mother reacts."...
Old 10-29-2003, 08:41 PM

The Mother ~ Jill Grey

Brad was strong and pulled me to him. To keep my balance my arms flew out to grasp the edge of the bed and my breasts were free.

His mouth was on mine, kissing eagerly, his tongue pressing in. I opened my lips and unclenched my teeth to feel it snake in seductively.

Like a dam opening I felt a need, a strong desire and kissed him back in such a wanton way I shocked myself.

I felt him cup my breast and moaned into his mouth. Before I realised it my own hand had closed on his rigid organ and I felt his heart beating in my hand.
Old 10-29-2003, 09:00 PM

The Doctor

Outside, the Doctor watches as the young boy pulls away from the woman's lips and hungrily seeks out a fat breast, jamming as much of the soft flesh into his mouth as possible. The action causing the woman to groan.

"There!" The Doctor says, his placid features giving a slight hint of a smile. "See how the mother responds? Despite her religious upbringing, she acts as wantonedly as any whore. Look how she now strokes her son's solid erection. How she relishes her son's advances."

"Yes, Doctor." The Assistant's voice deeper than normal. "The drug is working."

"Hmmm." The Doctor pauses. "Is it the drug that is totally dictating their actions I wonder? Or is it rather that it is simply a catalyst which allows them do what they always wanted?"

The Assistant turns towards the Doctor, confusion showing on her features. "I don't understand."

"Look at the mother." He points back to the couple who have resumed their passionate kissing, their hands caressing each other. "She is still very attractive and now an age that has already proven where a woman has normally reached her sexual peak. Added to the fact that she is very sexually repressed."

He pauses as he watches the boy roughly grab his mother's mellons, squeezing and pulling at them roughly, causing the woman to cry out.

"Then there is the boy who is just verging on the edge of manhood. He is also at his sexual peak and even more, sexually frustrated as he is driven by his hormones to copulate."

He stops again for a few seconds to watch the heated action inside the room.

"I think I understand." His Assistant continues. "Put these two under close proximity of each other and you suspect that, subconsciously at least, that they find each other sexually attractive?"

"Exactly. So all the drug is doing is allowing them to realise that desire, that taboo."

They continue to observe the action. Though not joined yet, nevertheless their growing passion causes them to cling argently together, particularly the boy whose hands are everywhere as he lustily continues to assault his mother's body...
Old 10-29-2003, 11:17 PM

Jill Grey

I was both frightened and aroused by Brad's roughness. It was so raw, so natural. I felt like an animal. He was squeezing my breasts, bruising me, actually, but I revelled in the pain he caused.

My arousal had caused such production of lubricant I was staining the sheets on which we sat - I felt it seep from me.

Brad's penis was huge, larger by far than his fathers. I had hardly seen that as we made love in the dark and always missionary style.

In fact - I found it rather unsatisfactory and seldom reached a climax myself before my husband finished, rolled off me and fell asleep.

I usually finished the job myself - envisioning sinful things as I did. Now I can admit to myself that I often imagined myself in Brad's arms.

Now - here I was - really in his arms, kissing passionately, his hands exploring between my thighs which open shamelessly for him.
Old 10-30-2003, 02:39 PM

Brad

In a sexual frenzy, driven on by his own hormones and by the drug, the boy continues his attack on his mother, mauling her heavy breasts with his mouth and hands, ignoring her moans of pain.

In his current state, he is no longer aware that this woman is his mother or that he even can be hurting her. All he can see and smell is a woman, a woman who has large tits that he cannot keep his hands off. Someone he wants so desperately to fuck.

Roughly pushing back onto the bed, he starts to push his body against her like some sex-crazed canine, rubbing his swollen shaft against her soft hips as it leaves a trail of wet precum slime in its wake...
Old 10-30-2003, 04:58 PM

Jill

This was unbridled sex as I had never experienced and it excited me more than I admitted to myself. I accepted the roughness eagerly.

My body was responding, preparing itself as I felt the naturaal lubrication collect between my legs.

All thoughts of this being my son had vanished as my hunger to be possessed, ravaged, grew. I felt wanton and sexually aroused as never before.

I hadn't dreamt I could feel this way.

As I lay under Brad's body and felt his hardness against me I opened my legs for him. It was a sluttish move but it felt so good, as if years of conformity had fallen away.

I wrapped my arms around Brad and closed my eyes as his hand left my breast and he reached down between us to guide his huge cock into me.

The tip was hot against the cool of my wetness as it nudged and slipped in my slickness. Finally it lodged at the entrance to the place where only one other had been.

In that instant I thought. "Now the circle is complete. The fruit of my womb will enter me once more. Leave seeds that might - in turn produce life." It was an almost relgious feeling.

I felt Brad get a purchase and allow himself to sit at the mouth of my vagina fo a moment before driving himself into me. He was hard and even bigger now and stretched me painfully, but -oh! - what heavenly pain.
Old 10-30-2003, 07:03 PM

The Doctor

The observation room is deadly quiet as they witness the boy penetrating his mother's body.

"Notice the boy's difficulty to enter his mother's vagina."

The Assistant nods.

"Due to his inexperience?" She replies, her voice thicker still.

"In part yes. But you remember that in our experiments with the chimpanzees? Tests showed that after ingesting the drug, the male animals' erections increased in girth by almost 25%." The Doctor says.

The Assistant clears her throat.

"And you think that it has had a similar affect on the boy?" She asks.

"Yes." The Doctor pauses as the woman cries out as the boy sinks all the way in. "The boy is obviously unuse to his new size."

The Assistant admits to herself that the boy is generously gifted, a possible side-affect of the drug.

"Notice the mother's facial expressions. It is clearly evident that she has never been experienced such dimensions before."

The face of the woman is strained, as if experiencing labour, as the boy starts to urgently thrust back and forth inside her...
Old 10-30-2003, 11:15 PM

Jill

Brad was quite brutal, driving himself into me so that I cried out in pain. He wouldn't - or couldn't stop and neither could I, we were totally out of control.

Suddenly Brad grabbed my legs and raised them, doubling me up. It meant he was even deeper in me and had total control.

His face was contorted and he grit his teeth as he well- fucked me - I can't think of any other way to describe it.

I grasped the bedding as he grew more and more violent. The small bed shook with our excertion - to my shame, I felt a climax start. I had not achieved orgasm with my husband only alone, through masturbation, but I knew the feeling.

This, however was a hundred times stronger. It seemed to grow and grow until I prayed for release.
Old 10-31-2003, 02:26 AM

Brad

Suddenly he feels it in his loins, his erection swelling more inside her tightly clinging hole.

A small part of his mind that is still him remembers the times he has cum using his hand. But the feeling he is having now does not compare.

Sliding his arms under her legs, he pulls them over his shoulders, allowing him to pin her to the bed as he jabs forward, penetrating her deeper than ever before. He is hardly aware of his mother's wails underneath him, his hips moving rapidly back and forth as the feeling inside him continues to build.

Oh fuck!

Higher and higher.

His hips moving faster, harder. Pushing his engorged organ completely inside his mother's twisting body.

He can feel it. It is almost there...

Then the alarms go off...
Old 10-31-2003, 02:28 AM

The Doctor

The sounds of the alarms catches the two observers completely by surprise.

"What in Dickens is that??"

Behind them, a door slams open and a young woman pushes her head round.

"FIRE!" She shouts...
Old 10-31-2003, 04:00 PM

Jill Grey

I heard the fire alarm and the yell of "Fire!" but nothing mattered. I didn't care if danger - even death - was close, I just wanted to come around Brad's huge cock deep in me.

"D-d-d-don't stop!" I gasped as he hesitated for one second. Then the relentless pounding continued, painful but so pleasurable.

I knew he was about to explode in me and that I, too, was very close to climaxing in a way I'd never done before.

Nothing mattered except the conclusion of this union.

I became aware of others in the room. White coats moved and fussed around us. "Leave us alone!" I screamed as a hand touched my shoulder.
Old 11-01-2003, 12:25 PM

Brad

He is almost there, his hips flying furiously back and forth as he continuously penetrates his mother's cunt with his ruthless prick.

Then hands are grabbing him, pulling at him until with a might slurp, he is pulled off and out of his mother as he topples to the floor.

Look over, he sees his struggling, naked mom being dragged out of the room. Even now, he finds his eyes fixing on her heavy swinging breasts as she desperately tries to get back to him.

"Noooo!" He cries out in his frustration even as he feels hands grabbing him. All he wants to do is remount her, to fuck her...
Old 11-01-2003, 03:12 PM

Jill, the mother.

Many hands pulled me away from Brad. Our desire for one another was very strong but it couldn't compete with the burly "white coats".

I screamed in frustration and struggled to get free. I looked back and saw Brad being manhandled too. We were hustled out through smoke filled corridors, still fighting our captors.

I could hear Brad yelling for me. Someone was putting a robe on me, then we were outside among the flashing red lights of the fire engines.

"Sit here." a nurse said bringing me a folding chair. I didn't want to sit but - suddenly - I was exhausted.

Where was Brad? I strained to see him but there were too many people, hospital employees, police and (very handsome) fire fighters milling about.

Suddenly I saw him. He was partly dressed now but they hadn't managed to confine his mammoth erection. It stuck out angrily and I WANTED IT!!!
Old 11-02-2003, 08:01 AM

Brad

He is in a haze, his eyes streaming, his chest hacking as he is pulled through an almost neverending bank of smoke. Finally, however, daylight bursts through and he finds himself outside.

"Put this on." Instructs one of his 'rescuers'. Disorientated, he obeys. It is only then he turns and sees the building that he has just come out, the same building that he and his mother entered only what seems a few hours before but is now issuing huge clouds of densely black smoke.

"Come on, kid. We have to go." Says the same man.

But the young teenager is frantically looking for his mother, his eyes searching each figure until...

He sees her, struggling to get out of a chair as she is carried into an ambulence. Looking over, her eyes catches his and for a brief moment, time stops still.

He looks at her with new eyes. Not only does he see her through the eyes of a loving son, but also as a lusting young virile man whose body is literally bursting to mate, to copulate. His eyes sweeping down, they take in the sexy volumpuous shape of her body which her gown fails to hide. The large jutting breasts, the full rounded bum. The boy feels his entire body lurch (as well as a particular organ) as his need grows ever stronger. Looking back at her face, he sees that she is looking back with the same intensity.

"Mom!" He mouths to her.

"I said come on!" And he feels hands grabbing him and throwing him to a second ambulence before shutting the doors behind him.

"Go! Go! Go!" Shouts a female voice in front of him.

Looking up, he sees a West Indian woman, dressed in a nurse's uniform shouting at the front of the vehicle. A moment later, the ambulence lurchs forward as it sets off.

"It's alright." She says, satisfied that they are moving. "You are safe now..."

Her voice drops as she looks down and take in the huge throbbing monsterousity jutting out of his gown...
Old 11-02-2003, 08:02 AM

The Doctor

"Tell me again!" The doctor asks.

"They are gone. Both of them." His assistant says again.

"But how?"

A man enters the laboratory office carrying a small cannister.

"I suggest they have been taken by the same people who managed to get in and release these things." The security officer says, holding the cannister up.

"What is it?" The doctor asks.

"Gas cannister. They used a number of these to fake the fire so they could get something out."

"The test subjects." Breaks in the assistant, her eyes opening with horror. "They must have wanted to free our subjects."

The doctor turns to a large glass cage. In it are rats furiously copulating.

"Oh my God! If they have any sexual contact outside..." His face turns an even more ghastly shade of grey...