Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-08-2003, 05:55 PM

Circle Sex

This is a tale of sex and fun and meetings.

While I was working for a govt agency I met this girl. She was intelligent, funny and sensitive and good looking.

She worked on some projects with me, but I only saw her once a week, but something clicked - not "shag me now" but more that we had rapport.

Good looking? You want more - ok longish hair, dazzling eyes, lips that were shapely, kissable and so red, and when she laughed i felt lit up
Old 11-08-2003, 06:24 PM

like something was there..

oh yeah the other bit, she was shapely too, once caught a glimpse of her g-string riding-up from behind and then while reading a big spreadsheet, as she leant over, her blouse fell open. I got a quick tantalising view of her breasts, just the upper slopes and the lace cups holding her beatiful tits.

well i never did anything, until one night at the project end everybody went on a drinking session.

We were all supposed to meet at about 7 pm, i arrived at the meeting point and no one showed, i was feeling kinda thick and dumb and an idiot, when she arrives - What you want to know her name?

Well i'm not going to embarrass anyone, let's call her J.

J arrived and breathlessly told me that it was off but she was meeting some girlfriends and i was more than welcome.."to tag along".

I wanted to say No - thanks but No, but she looked so natural and great and horny, dressed in black slacks - tight across the hips and her cute bottom, heck i could see the line of her thong, simple white blouse and black short jacket. Her hair a tousled mane of deep hues and those eyes, so compelling.

So I went, only realising after ten minutes walk and aimless chatter that we were leaving the bar area and moving into suburbs J quickly said that it was at her friend Amber's house. Amber had moved into a new place and everyone was gathering to see it and gossip ..did I mind "Hearing girls talk?" J said, her eyebrow raised in curious and cryptic meaning. "Oh no, fine - I prefer listening to girls than guys, guys only talk about one thing."

J smiled "You'd be surprised, so do girls."

"Great" I quipped back.
Old 11-08-2003, 06:32 PM

Amber's house was old and big and well cool. It was also filled with girls, about 8 of them and no guys!!

I was feeling kinda nervous and worried, but J was such a good companion and Amber tall, blond, slim was so friendly. All of these girls were draped across sofa's and chairs drinking wine and talking about -

Houses
Decorating
Clothes and men.

They proceded to get drunk and quite oblivious to me, I have never seen so many knickers, as they rolled around, and climbed on chairs and danced about.

Conversation turned to a big discussion on men and men's attitude to girls, J seemed to lead some of this but Amber was quick to follow her cue.

One of the girls shot a question at me, she was Jules "Why do men always want us to swallow?"

I was speechless and blushed - "Well, I can't speak for all men, but it depends for me on what turns her on.."

Immediately there were cries of "Creep!", "Ohh yeah!!", and "Wish my guy was like that"..

J laughed - "Don't let him fall you - A loves it just as much as the next man."
Old 11-08-2003, 06:51 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Wildeye......... Please continue
Old 11-09-2003, 05:11 PM

I'm back and hope to move this on...

The party and the girls.

The girls now got slighly more drunk and the Vicky spilt her wine over J, not much but it was enough to make her wet. J and Amber went out and the girls then eyed me closely.

Vicky sat next to me "Is J your girl?"

I was kinda stumped as I had not seen any obvious signs..

Kate, a very tall, flat-chested but gorgeous gal with blonde hair asked next "I'm sure she likes you, otherwise you would never have been invited, tonight is kinda special and well it gets intimate."

This last bit made me feel a bit weird and a bit turned on "Why? and Vicky - No J's not my girl"

Vicky laughed "But you want to?", Kate smiled and replied "Well we play games tonite."

"ok, yes Vicky she is lovely and I like her" Knowing looks between all of them, and some laughs -"She likes guys who can communicate" said Kate

at this point Amber and J returned - J was now wearing a black skirt, just below her knee - she looked very sexy and I could feel an erotic edge.

"What do I like?" said J, Vicky laughed well " Beer, lots of sex, oral and -" Kate interrupted "Vicky!!" But J just laughed, gave me a quick look and said "So - what's a girl to do?"

Amber now spoke "ok gather around in a circle on the floor", everybody did this and seeing a real chance I sat opposite J, as she sat down I got a great view up her skirt, i got the feeling that this was on purpose and not inadvertent.

Amber smiled at me "Ok A this is the game, everybody gets asked a question by the others, only it's decided by rolling this dice" She held a fluffy dice "So I I roll a six I ask anyone anything, if i roll a one i pick who asks me Ok so far."

I nodded " Seems alright to me", I heard Kate snigger - Amber looked at me"But.." "What's the but?" If your answer is judged bad or poor by this learned company, then you have to do a forfeit."

"What kind of forfeit?"

Amber smiled, but J replied "Nothing illegal, well nothing involving crime, but something which we all decide is appropriate or satifying."

Kate went first and rolled six - she giggled and fired a question at a quiet girl called Annie -"Annie have you ever wanted to eat another girl's pussy?"

Annie went red, shifted on her haunches "Yes." she said slowly and looking very uncomfortable.

Amber looked around "Everyone ok with that?"

"Yeah!!!" Everyone replied, Vicky went next and rolled six and looked at Annie "Annie have you done it?"

Annie went very red mumbled and then blurted "Yes! It was Kate's!"

Everyone roared with laughter, I felt something stiffen in my pants and looked at both Kate and Annie, J looked at me and smiled wickedly.

"Hey Annie - it was not who's" said Amber

"Damm" said Annie, Kate laughed and said "That was my next question!"

Amber passed the dice to me "C'mon A"

I rolled and got a one. Shit.

"Me, Me" they all squealed - Not Kate - she's wild I thought - "Annie"

Annie looked up and quickly loked at Kate and J -"Do you want J to suck your cock?"

"Fuck me!" I exclaimed.

"No" said Annie " Just a BJ first!"

"Answer" they demanded, i could feel them waiting with baited breath, all eyes on me, "I'm not sure I can answer that."

J looked at me -"Why not?" she said pouting and smouldering.

"Well the question is a bit direct - I'll take a forfeit."

They all laughed - Annie grinned "Alright - take of your boxers now, in here!"

The girls all laughed "Now!! Now!! pants off!".

I stood up and blushed my cock was getting bigger, I turned around unzipped dropped my jeans onto the floor, and then quite consciously lowered by boxers very slowly, stepped out of them and thru' them over my head, and deftly pulled my jeans up and over a huge erection.

The girls were giggling and laughing.

Amber passed the dice to J - and J rolled a one. She looked at Kate and Annie, "Amber"

Amber smiled, a long smile of pure pleasure "J do you want to swallow A's cum?"

For the first time I saw J blush,amidst catcalls and laughter, J smiled and said "Amber!! You bitch"

Amber was giggling now, "C'mon J what is the answer?"

J looked around "No way forfeit"

Annie immediately yelled "Panties off!!"

This was getting better and better.

J looked around the circle of girls, fixed me with her gaze and reached up her skirt, without showing anything, she pulled down the smallest thong ever and stepped out of them.

My cock was now huge, J looked at me and threw her thong at Annie, who caught them - "are you wet?" she asked, and then she stashed them next to mine.

The game continued, until Annie had got everyone's pants off, Kate had even threw away her own leggings and was sitting next to Annie- cross-legged, her arms around Annie - all of her q's were along the lines off "annie is my pussy the best tasting, is my pussy worth eating forever etc"

I was so horny, all of these girls all knickerless, Kate was idley stroking her pussy and caressing Anni's tits.

The game was basically strip-poker with truth or dare added in, i lost my shirt and then it was Vicky's question "Ok A - out of all these girls, ladies and minxs - who would you fuck?"

"Ohh i could not say - it would be unfair and I'm gay!"

They all laughed and J looked at me "No way boy, we can all see the canoe in your pocket."

She looked over at Annie who had taken her T-shirt off and was letting Kate stroke her tits, Kate gently pulled down her bra-cup and released a perky breast, she delicately traced a circle around the nipple - "Annie" said J - annie looked up "Jeans" she grinned.

Now I blushed, trembling and feeling very nervous I stood up and this time faced them, I unzipped and pulled my jeans down, stopping at my pubes and then down more exposing the shaft and then I pulled them off, my cock pointing out, hard and throbbing.

Plenty of whistles..
Old 11-09-2003, 05:43 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

still reading here.... and hoping that you will post another tidbit BEFORE bedtime tonight
Old 11-09-2003, 06:05 PM

and jokes, but all ok and fun.

But I was very embarrassed.

J looked at me and grinned - "Maybe, just maybe Kate I'll answer your question."

J stood up and walked over to me, she undid her blouse, slowly sopped infront of me, licked her lips, and dropped to her knee's. I looked down, there was my cock bobbin' and throbbing, right next to her pretty face, she pulled off her blouse. The other girls gasped, J slid the bra straps off her shoulder and deftly released each wonderful breast, they swayed infront of me, her nipples hard, dark and so suckable. J reached for my cock and holding the shaft firmly she pulled the foreskin back, and then taking every second slowly she licked my cock, from the base, stopping just below the head, she gently kissed the shaft, all the time keepi' her eyes on my face.

"Suck him!" hissed a voice, I realised that Amber was standing she moved over to the wall and dimmed the lights. j gently caressed my shaft and then drew a silvery trail up my frenum with her tongue, over the ridge, up to the slit and licked up the bead of pre-cum so that it made a long string to her lips. Then I felt hands on my shoulders from behind and realised that Amber was behind me, next I felt her soft breasts against me and the stiff points of her nipples, her hands slid down my back , between my cheeks, searching.. i gasped and J in one quick movement took my cock into her mouth. She looked so beautiful, the contrast of her pretty face and the hard cock enclosed in the red O of her mouth.. Her cheeks were sucked in, and she pushed down keeping her mouth tightly around my cock head, slowly taking me into wet, warm, soft mouth.. then she really started to blow me, her head moving up and down, her tongue swirling around the shaft and up the frenum, she moaned, and i hoped in real pleasure, i suddenly tensed as Amber pushed a finger against my anus, i knew it was moist from sweat. J stopped, still holding my cock with her hand, she looked up and took it out of her wonderful mouth - "Ok - I'm gonna suck you dry, but then you must go down on each and every lady here, Annie excepted" "Hey count me in" came Annie's voice - J smiled "Ok, and give them the big O - deal?"

i nodded abd J took me back into her mouth, her enthusiasm was incredible, her head moved up and down, while Amber pulled my hand behind and between her legs.

J carried on, focussing on the ridge with ohh so gentle flicks of her tongue, I groaned and Amber pushed a finger into my anus, J pulled me out as the first spurt shot out and across her left cheek, she quickly took me back in her mouth moving fast, sucking all of the spurting cum out of me, i watched the cum on her cheek string to her mouth and drip onto her tits, then she carefully finished me with a loving slow suck and gentle movement of her tongue acroos my head..
Old 11-09-2003, 06:06 PM

Jennaflower

Do not go to sleep without me.

Wildeye
Old 11-09-2003, 06:18 PM

I felt my cock shooting cum in hot, sticky strans into her mouth, while my left hand felt the soft wet labia of Amber and Amber pushed finger to the knuckle into my arse..

Then Amber pulled away and dimmed the lights to nothing - A - time for payback." said J -"All the girls are spread, get down and get lickin' and sucking."

I almost fell to my knees, naked cock spent, but still hard, in the darkness i could make out two legs, knees up and i could smell pussy, that hot, musky, incredible smell - pure sex and lust..
Old 11-09-2003, 06:48 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

very good wildeye... I am waiting for more...
Old 11-09-2003, 07:20 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Me too.... don't stop now!!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 11-10-2003, 07:28 PM

I moved forward, feeling a long pair of smooth legs - was this kate? I ran my fingertips up the inside from knee to the two pits which were each side of her splayed labia. The smell was heavenly and I could feel my cock getting stiffer, i moved closer and gently, but firmly spread the legs wider. This was met by an appreciative "MMMMMM.."

I ran my fingers around her labia, and was surprised to find just soft, smooth skin - she was shaved, i moved closer, so that she could feel my breath on her lips and folds. God this was hot.

I moved right in and gently , ohh so gently kissed the top inside of her thighs, every fourth kiss I applied more pressure by lazily flicking my tongue for a brief second - I wanted her to be soaking before i got to her labia. My tongue now came out more and I ran a trail along the outer lips and into the two deep pits on each side of her pussy..

She moaned again "Ohh,,,Mmm, Ohh.." taking this as a good and OBVIOUS SIGN, I continued and moved my tongue to her folds, to the lovely soft wet inner lips of her labia, carefully I licked up the lenght of her labia and avoiding her button, down the other side, she shifted and pushed herself into my face, her scent was wonderful.

Now I slid my tongue, very gently and softly between her labia and then firmlly down to that hot wet entrance, she was soaking and thick with juice..I let my tongue go just a fraction lower and onto her perinmeum (you know where), but avoiding her ass. i know some girls love this, but i did not want to break the magic, by washing my mouth out!

I pushed back up, opening her slit wider with my tongue and then up higher, just stopping before her clit, then i carefully flicked around her clit, ever so tenderly touching it, each time she braced, as I tongued her, using both hands I spread her further, exposing and opening her wonderful pussy more, again appreciative moans followed -

I now buried my face into her, pushing my nose in and pushing my tongue into her pussy, she was hot and wetter than before, i carried on searching her pussy for 5-6 minutes, then I ran my tongue back up her lovely folds and took on the clit, first with a broad lick and then gently and then I sucked it into my mouth and gently applied pressure, this I increased as and as I felt her squirm, I firmly and carefully inserted two fingers into her pussy, all the while sucking first hard and then gentle, then hard, she moaned and squeezed her legs together, clamping her thighs, more juice covered my fingers as i ate her clit and she thrashed into orgasm, her fingers in my hair "ohh, ohhh, ohh!"

I looked up -"Was that good Kate?"

"Definite pass" said J - "You owed me from the blow-job, now do the other girls, though I believe that Annie is already on Kate."
Old 11-10-2003, 10:27 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

great turn of events please tell me there is more......
Old 11-11-2003, 02:56 PM

jennaflower

oh yes.

later wild lady.

wildeye
Old 11-11-2003, 04:31 PM

In the semi-darkness I moved along to the next woman.

She reached out a hand, took my hand and put it on her tits., her other hand pushed my head down between her legs, She had a landing strip and then was shaved,

"Go on, eat my pussy" She demanded - I was sure this was Vicky. I dove in realising she wanted a full on tongue bashing. My right hand played her tits mercilessly, my tongue going straight into her open pouting pussy.

She tasted different, very strong and deep, she moved her pussy in a rhytmic thrust against my face, my tongue pushing in deep, she was wet, and I licked away with full broad whole tongue licks, from pussy to clit and down, then pushing in, out and back to clit, my left hand joined my tongue, positioned just below her clit and started an insistent rhytm, while my tongue pushed in further, she thrust her hips forward getting me in deeper, deeper into her pussy opening -

She wailed and then wailed again, I squeezed her nipple , dropped my hand down, pushed in two fingers, left hand rubbing her button and deftly moved up and took her nipple and whole right tit into my mouth, she screamed out "I'm coming whoah.."

Her hands held my head against her chest and she thrust at my fingers, I wanted to fuck her, my cock felt huge, but that was not the agreement.

She stopped heaving and I gently let go of her nipple and withdraw my fingers, dropped back down and gave one last soft lick.