Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-09-2003, 05:44 PM
Grouch

1) Would you prefer to have an experienced, older woman in your bed or a younger, inexperienced woman?

Can we go with a younger experienced girl?

2) What's nicer; no strings attached sex, or being in a relationship?

I suppose being in a relationship.

3) Do you prefer to give or receive pleasure?

give

4) You're in Pixie's chatroom. A girls comes on to you, asking for cybersex, and you're feeling horny. You're already in a real life relationship. Your partner is out. This girl just wants some fun. If you did something with her, would you consider that cheating?

I don't cyber.

5) Your partner brings a girl friend home. They both want to try a threesome. Are you up for it?

Yes, even if it was with another guy just as long as they are attractive.

6) Next time she brings a guy... Still up for it?

See above

7) Pretend you're single (if you are, all the easier). Women of all ages are going crazy for you. What's the youngest and oldest you'd go to? How old are you?

16 - 40, and I am 24.

8) What part of a woman's body appeals to you the most?

I am not attracted to any one part. I am attracted to the wholw woman.

9) Do you prefer a woman to have pubic hair, to be shaved or would you have either?

Shaved, and for an explination please refer to my screen name.

10) You rub a magic lamp. A female sex genie pops out (I made it up - bear with me!). You can have one sexual favour but you have to have it right now this second otherwise it's gone forever. What do you wish for?

I would either:

a) Wish for someone special to come into my life so I don't have to die alone.

-or-

b) Send a request for meta-wishes through GOD*, and wish for my wish to not be granted.

*Genie Over Djinn: a stack of infinite genie supervisors that process your request. All request for meta-wishes are processed by GOD.
Old 12-09-2003, 06:55 PM
Count Spankula

) Would you prefer to have an experienced, older woman in your bed or a younger, inexperienced woman?
Experience is always a good thing

It appears the grass is always greener. Been married for a number of years, which is wonderful... but would also like to experience the "no strings attached, hot, sweaty, hard, pounding sex"... oops. got carried away

Giving pleasure gets me pleasure

4) You're in Pixie's chatroom. A girls comes on to you, asking for cybersex, and you're feeling horny. You're already in a real life relationship. Your partner is out. This girl just wants some fun. If you did something with her, would you consider that cheating?
No, I wouldn't consider it.

5) Your partner brings a girl friend home. They both want to try a threesome. Are you up for it?
Already done it and yes, I would do it again

Certainly. I told her that if she wants to try a MMF 3some, just let me know.

7) Pretend you're single (if you are, all the easier). Women of all ages are going crazy for you. What's the youngest and oldest you'd go to? How old are you?
Note: Over here in the UK you're legally alright at 16, and I'm sure it changes from country to country. Guys, keep your answer legal for at least your country...
I'm 31. For youngest, maybe being with someone 20 would be good. For old the older range... women in their upper 40s can be quite sexy...

Her eyes. LOVE to stare into a woman's eyes

9) Do you prefer a woman to have pubic hair, to be shaved or would you have either?
I like some hair there

10) You rub a magic lamp. A female sex genie pops out (I made it up - bear with me!). You can have one sexual favour but you have to have it right now this second otherwise it's gone forever. What do you wish for?
The sexy ladies of pixies to use me like a rag doll...
Old 12-09-2003, 08:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to Roostah
your questions

1) Would you prefer to have an experienced, older woman in your bed or a younger, inexperienced woman?

older

relationship - although never had the other kind so I don't know

oral? GIVE

not cheating at all

depends on the friend ;-)

nah...

Note: Over here in the UK you're legally alright at 16, and I'm sure it changes from country to country. Guys, keep your answer legal for at least your country...

I'm 27 and I've always said a girl has to be able to legally buy me an alcoholic beverage (21 in the states)

and as for oldest? 40/42...

hair and neck

I think hair, but it depends on her preference

I have to think about this one for a bit...
Old 12-09-2003, 11:11 PM

Older woman (my girlfriend lol), but experience is not so important as I'm not very experienced myself. I don't mind learning or being taught, or even teaching. But personally I would hate to be dominated in ability hehe.

A relationship: more sex, less worries.

Give pleasure, I love the taste of pussy! Making her happy makes me happy.

I wouldn't consider cheating, wheather it is in a cybersex environment, phonesex, or even real life. I would feel bad about it and couldn't live with myself. I expect my partner to feel the same way and react similarly in the same situation.

Maybe

No... and that's why I put maybe above, becuase I wouldn't want round 2 to be with some guy.

I'm 19... 1 year younger, 3-4 years older

Breasts, see http://www.pixies-place.com:81/foru...&threadid=17591

Whatever makes her happy. I hear shaved can be tedious and sometimes frustrating for the woman to manage.

Ask her to bring my girlfriend and give me some pussy. lol
Old 12-10-2003, 01:00 AM

1) Would you prefer to have an experienced, older woman in your bed or a younger, inexperienced woman? Experienced, always have always will.

2) What's nicer; no strings attached sex, or being in a relationship? relationship wins, Not into the wham, bam, thank you mam

3) Do you prefer to give or receive pleasure? love giving, and recieving, but love giving.

4) You're in Pixie's chatroom. A girls comes on to you, asking for cybersex, and you're feeling horny. You're already in a real life relationship. Your partner is out. This girl just wants some fun. If you did something with her, would you consider that cheating? not a once, only if it became a set thing, like meeting at certain time often.

5) Your partner brings a girl friend home. They both want to try a threesome. Are you up for it? I think so, could not be a friend though, to easy to screw up a relationship.

6) Next time she brings a guy... Still up for it? same as above.

Note: Over here in the UK you're legally alright at 16, and I'm sure it changes from country to country. Guys, keep your answer legal for at least your country... yougest... 20 or 21, oldest... in the mid 50's (I've seen some pretty amazing older women)

8) What part of a woman's body appeals to you the most? start with the legs and work my way up enjoying everything.

9) Do you prefer a woman to have pubic hair, to be shaved or would you have either? nicely trimed, but both are fine.

10) You rub a magic lamp. A female sex genie pops out (I made it up - bear with me!). You can have one sexual favour but you have to have it right now this second otherwise it's gone forever. What do you wish for? I'll go with the blow job, as long as all blow jobs are not gone forever.
Old 12-10-2003, 01:12 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble

Experienced

Relationship (more meaningful and emotive)

I enjoy both sex is about giving/recieving/sharing

No

No I am a 1 on 1 type of person

No same as 5 and I am not sexually interested in men

18 - 55 I am 51 but have a young outlook

I like the whole package

I prefer a hairy pussy

a night with Jennifer Garner
Old 12-10-2003, 02:00 AM
Serious Member

When I was young and inexperienced, I wanted both, now I'm older and experienced, experienced every time.

Strings can be a bit sharp - definitely rope.

It's best when they happen simultaneously.

Yes.

No

Presumptious!

Youngest 30.

Oldest - didn't have a limit before - I'm late thirties.

Brain

Trimmed

That people stop thinking of sex for men as some kind of favour.

Love
Victor Meldrew.

Madam, if you were my wife, I would take it.
Old 12-10-2003, 02:21 AM

Depends on the mood and what they look like. I would love to teach a young nubile thing the ropes. But experiece definitely has its place as well.

2) What's nicer; no strings attached sex, or being in a
relationship?
Can't I have both? If I have to choose it would be in a relationship, that is if the person was everything I wanted in a sex partner.

Both! What a stupid question <grin>.

No, but I don't cyber either.

Hell yes.

Hell yes.

Youngest = about 16 or so. Oldest = depends on how well preserved she is. Raquel Welch anyone!

Ass! Definitely ass.

Shaved! Hate hair in my meals.

Eternal youth and all that comes with it like coming twice in an hour, and eternally hard wood, getting hard at the drop of a hat or a cool breeze.
Old 12-10-2003, 06:02 AM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57

I don't really have a preferrence here, age and experience take a backseat to desire to be there and feelings for each other.

Relationship definitely

I think if you give enough, receiving is automatic. Even if not I concentrate on giving.

I think it's marginally cheating but then cyber is different for any one of us. Some type and watch tv while others get all caught up in the fantasy with attatched feelings.... I've only ever really done it with people I'm involved with so I doubt I'd go along but if you do it and aren't honest about it with your SO, it's cheating.

I think I would be.

I'd be skeptical why she brough a guy home but I could be convinced I think.

On the young side I'd have to feel she was emotionally mature enough to go for it. On the more mature end I'd ask if she had a sound heart. LOL

I really don't know, I just love women. I notice different things about different women. I feel most affected by her eyes as we talk though. A woman can almost melt me with her eyes. Sad fact huh?

I don't mind either. Hair hasn't really ever affected the sex one way or another. I did encounter one lady with a real heavy bush once but managed to navigate it with some practice.

A magical seduction wand for those times nothing else seems to work.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 12-10-2003, 09:17 AM
Lusting Horny Pixie

And those are the kinds of answers I was looking forward to (and expecting)

more more more
Old 12-11-2003, 04:18 PM

While younger women are very hot, a slightly older woman with some experience (and a sexual confidence to get past issues of being self conscious) basically someone with a willingness to push the boundries and really enjoy sex for sex's sake...

I have never experienced no strings attached sex - so it makes it hard to imagine life without strings...

I love to hear a woman being pleasured - so giving does it for me..

I haven't dabbled in cybersex since 97 or 98 - it was fun, kind of cheating, I suppose, but mostly it was a fantasy, no emotional involvement and a little shallow...

Yes - with some "guidelines" spelled out so no one gets their feelings hurt - lessen any jealous feelings

Same as 5 - I'm not into guy/guy sex per se, but if we bump into each other or get close, I'm not going to be completely grossed out...

19 or 20 (young side) 48-50 on the older side - I'm almost 33

I have always been and always will be a leg guy - especially the back of the knee and the calves

I enjoy a little "landing strip" - some trimming is nice...

Poof - she gives me the keys to our very own lifestyles club somewhere where the sun is always shining - and my wife is into it!!!
Old 12-11-2003, 06:49 PM
Swollen Member

Send a message via Yahoo to zipededoo

Can I have both? Don't mind. Prefer to be with someone who is uninhibited and willing to try new things. Give in to their libido. I've met younger and older who are like that. Just as I've met younger and older who have issues which reduce the enjoyment.

Both erm... Yes both have different ways of expressing love. I guess if pushed I prefer to have some emotional involvement with the person I'm with.

Give. I'm such a pushover...

No. I don't consider it cheating until we touch...

Sure. When can you come around?

Oh yes. Soon I hope?!!! Come round and bring a friend!

Well... Legal of course. Actually not too young. Mid 20s ish... by then people are more secure in who they are and what they want. Less 'issues'. Oldest... Haven't considered. I've seen people much older than me who have turned me on, so no idea.

Her neck and the top of her spine. Particularly if she is wearing a backless dress and has long hair. Sweep her hair to one side and kiss her there lightly, kissing down her spine.

Don't mind as long as it's not too bushy! Hate to get hair in my teeth!

To be a woman for a day. Weird huh.

Zipper xxx
Old 12-11-2003, 07:46 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Hi Virgin Teen

An interesting set of questions. Here is my response as of 12 Dec 03. Of course it could be different tomorrow

I'd use my charms to get them both there at the same time

I suppose being in a relationship is "nice". But sex with strings or ropes attached is fantastic

Give, then take, then give, then take, then give............

No, does that make me bad?

Definitely, as long as I'm the third party.

Yes, as long as I can see where he is at all times ~lol~

7) Pretend you're single (if you are, all the easier). Women of all ages are going crazy for you. What's the youngest and oldest you'd go to?

18 - 80

The part between the top of her head and the soles of her feet

Trimmed pubes.

To have sex with every woman in the world at least once

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 12-11-2003, 08:45 PM
Ethical Epicurean

Send a message via AIM to lakritze Send a message via Yahoo to lakritze
1.Generally I like women between the ages of 27 and 45.(I just bought the new Esquire Magazine with Meg Ryan on the front.OOOHHH MY GOD!!!! She is 41 now and looking geat. I would gladly make occasional exceptions for younger women between 18 and 25.2.Being in a relationship is probably the best of all,but I havn't had much luck.Lots to be said for no strings attached.3.Both in equal amounts. 4.No,I don't consider it cheating.A cyberrelationship can be very rewarding.5.I am one of those guys who think the best threesome is MFM.6.Referto question #5. 7.Between the ages of 18 and 55.8.I would have to go with the face.I love an expressive face with bright intelligent eyes and pouty lips.Breasts (natural) are high up on the list too.9.Nice trimed pubic hair is a turn on for me.I would prefer they didn't shave.10.That this sexy genie would be my sex slave for the rest of my life.
Old 12-12-2003, 02:01 AM
Banned

MY ANSWERS

EXPERIENCED BUT NOT OLDER THAN 30

NO STRINGS ATTACHED IS NOT GOOD,
GOOD LASTING RELATIONSHIP IS BETTER

TO GIVE AND RECEIVE BOTH

CYBER SEX HAS NO PHYSICAL CONTACT
THEN ITS NOT A CHEATING, I WILL TELL MY PARTNER TOO ABOUT IT.

NO NEVER, SEX IS A SECRET BETWEEN BOTH OF US,,,, WE WILL NEVER HAVE THE 3RD ONE TO SHARE.

NEVER SHE WILL NO DO IT.

I WILL ALWAYS GO FOR MY AGE ONLY NOW I AM 35 AND MY WIFE IS ALSO 35, I MET HER WHEN SHE WAS 18 AND I WAS 18 AND STILL WE ARE TOGETHER.

BREAST NO DOUBT

CLEAN SHAVEN

DID NOT HET THE QUESTION RIGHT. IF HAVE UNDERSTOOD IT CORRECT, THEN MY ANSWER IS LET BOTH OF US HAVE ORG.. TO GETHER.