Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-12-2003, 04:36 AM

Send a message via AIM to Hawka
1) Experienced older is what I currently have and I like it that way.

2) Relationship, a no strings attached can only be so good.

3) I tend to get more pleasure most of the time, but I actually prefer giving, or at least mutual.

4) Phonesex type of cyber, no I dont think thats cheating, a e-relationship though it would be cheating.

5) Thinking of my current girlfriend, no I love her too much to include anyone else in our sex.

6) Same deal

7) Youngest would be 16, oldest would be 23, im 18.

8) Physically: Face, Eyes, and Back

9) The only girl I have been with has pubic hair, I dont really mind it at all, though during oral I have to make sure Im not chewing gum (ive accidentally made that mistake before lol)

10) Id ask the geenie to 69, that way since its only one sexual favor at least I get to enjoy multiple things.
Old 12-12-2003, 03:02 PM
poing! poing! poing!

Send a message via ICQ to Euphemism Send a message via AIM to Euphemism Send a message via MSN to Euphemism Send a message via Yahoo to Euphemism
1) Both. I like to be taken and to take, to be shown things I don't know and to show others.

2) Define nice. A relationship is great but it requires having the time for one. Casual frolicking is also nice but can jade you quickly. Moderation!

3) I like to give, but some reciprocation is always nice.

4) Not at all. It's only cheating if it's the violation of a trust or promise. Online chatting, even phonesex, is simply mutual masturbation.

5) Only if I knew the girlfriend was trustworthy.

6) Sure. Again, the trust issue though.

7) 18 - an hour before death, so long as I was attracted. Sexual relations don't switch on or off due to a number. I'm 27.

8) Eyes. After that, I'm happy with every square centimeter.

9) Either.

10) If by 'favour' you mean 'event', then a mind-shattering bj would be absolutely therapuetic right now. If by 'favour' you mean 'wish', I've always wondered what it would be like to have intercourse as a woman for a day. I'd try -everything-.
Old 12-12-2003, 06:51 PM
Nice but never normal

1) Would you prefer to have an experienced, older woman in your bed or a younger, inexperienced woman?

Tough question, I've had it both ways. I'd have to say an older woman.

2) What's nicer; no strings attached sex, or being in a relationship?[I/]

At this point in my life relationship

[I]3) Do you prefer to give or receive pleasure?

Both

4) You're in Pixie's chatroom. A girls comes on to you, asking for cybersex, and you're feeling horny. You're already in a real life relationship. Your partner is out. This girl just wants some fun. If you did something with her, would you consider that cheating?

The age old question, on one level yes and on another no. I frankly wouldn't do it.

5) Your partner brings a girl friend home. They both want to try a threesome. Are you up for it?

No, to many horror stories of the after effects.

6) Next time she brings a guy... Still up for it?

Same

7) Pretend you're single (if you are, all the easier). Women of all ages are going crazy for you. What's the youngest and oldest you'd go to? How old are you?
Note: Over here in the UK you're legally alright at 16, and I'm sure it changes from country to country. Guys, keep your answer legal for at least your country...

I'm 24 not that it matters but will be 25 in short order. Anyway lowest is 18(legal age) oldest mid 40's.

8) What part of a woman's body appeals to you the most?

Eyes

9) Do you prefer a woman to have pubic hair, to be shaved or would you have either?

Either is better then none. Although I prefer not to floss when I'm done.

10) You rub a magic lamp. A female sex genie pops out (I made it up - bear with me!). You can have one sexual favour but you have to have it right now this second otherwise it's gone forever. What do you wish for?

Crap I'm screwed can never think on the fly like that.

"Even heroes have the right to bleed."

"I'm wakin up at the start of the end of the world
Old 12-12-2003, 07:13 PM

1) Would you prefer to have an experienced, older woman in your bed or a younger, inexperienced woman

Older ands more experienced

2) What's nicer; no strings attached sex, or being in a relationship?

Relationship

3) Do you prefer to give or receive pleasure?

Both equally

4) You're in Pixie's chatroom. A girls comes on to you, asking for cybersex, and you're feeling horny. You're already in a real life relationship. Your partner is out. This girl just wants some fun. If you did something with her, would you consider that cheating?

No

5) Your partner brings a girl friend home. They both want to try a threesome. Are you up for it?

Absolutely

Yep

7) Pretend you're single (if you are, all the easier). Women of all ages are going crazy for you. What's the youngest and oldest you'd go to? How old are you?

20 - 27

ass

9) Do you prefer a woman to have pubic hair, to be shaved or would you have either?

shaved

10) You rub a magic lamp. A female sex genie pops out (I made it up - bear with me!). You can have one sexual favour but you have to have it right now this second otherwise it's gone forever. What do you wish for?

Blow-job from my fiancee
Old 12-12-2003, 08:27 PM

Send a message via MSN to Navarre Send a message via Yahoo to Navarre
1) Would you prefer to have an experienced, older woman in your bed or a younger, inexperienced woman?
INEXPERIENCED WOULD BE A NICE CHANGE
RELATIONSHIP, DEFINATELY
BOTH
NOT AT ALL. CYBER IS NOT REALITY. IT'S ONLY FANTASY. FANTASY CAN BE HEALTHY
SURE AM
SURE AM
Note: Over here in the UK you're legally alright at 16, and I'm sure it changes from country to country. Guys, keep your answer legal for at least your country...
YOUNGEST, 18 OLDEST, DOESN'T MATTER
THE ASS
SHAVED
A BLOND 19 YO SUBMISSIVE PAIN SLUT WHO LOVES ANAL
Old 12-13-2003, 02:49 PM
Insatiable

Re: Questions for the boys...

>>>Younger.

>>>Relationship

>>>Receive

>>>No.

>>>Yes.

>>>No, not with my wife.

>>>Youngest would be 18. Oldest 69. I'm 38.

>>>Breasts.

>>>Either works for me.

>>>That my wife would really get into oral (give and receive).

rabbit
Old 12-13-2003, 11:00 PM

Fantastic answers, gentlemen. I wasn't disappointed.

Ericthered:

Quote:
10) You rub a magic lamp. A female sex genie pops out (I made it up - bear with me!). You can have one sexual favour but you have to have it right now this second otherwise it's gone forever. What do you wish for? A 3some with Virgin Teen and the genie, of course! What else could a man wish for?

That has to be my favourite answer of all! But hey... what happens if you find out that I'm the sexy sex genie?

Vigil, you're right... I was being presumptious. I didn't even notice that until you said on your post. Oops. Error on my part there...

Slight confusion about the genie question. I meant at the time what you'd like her to do to you, but now I've read answers I'd much prefer you to think of her as however you'd like to. If she could make your girlfriend appear in front of you (or could turn herself into Salem Hayek) and that would satisfy you then so be it, but if you'd prefer her to perform a sexual act with you... Completely up to you. I added the question so you could all use your imaginations (nothing sexier than that for me), and I've liked what I've read so far. I said favour, but if a wish is what you desire, she does them too. There's nothing the sexy sex genie can't do actually...

As I said great answers. Keep em coming!

Ladies, want to add any questions of your own? Feel free to!
Old 12-13-2003, 11:22 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality

Quote:
Originally posted by Virgin Teen

Well there are advantages to both. But right now, I would have to say an inexperienced woman.

Not in a relationship and would like one. But then again no strings sex sounds really good right now.

3) Do you prefer to give or receive pleasure? Giving is the best.

4) You're in Pixie's chatroom. A girls comes on to you, asking for cybersex, and you're feeling horny. You're already in a real life relationship. Your partner is out. This girl just wants some fun. If you did something with her, would you consider that cheating? Well I am not in one, but if I was, I don't consider it cheating at all.

Hell Yeah!

Yeah, with certain conditions.

I would say 20 to 40 is my range. But depending on the lady, older.
The neck and her ass. Then her tits!

Doesn't matter to me!

10) You rub a magic lamp. A female sex genie pops out (I made it up - bear with me!). You can have one sexual favour but you have to have it right now this second otherwise it's gone forever. What do you wish for?I think I would have to go with a female orgy with me being the only male. And hoping that the Sex Genie is Virgin Teen!!!

Old 12-13-2003, 11:34 PM

lol, I liked your last answer a lot, Prophet Reality. Here's hoping you want the sex genie in that orgy of yours too...

Funny that really... You and Ericthered both mentioned me in the sex genie question. And you BOTH said that the youngest woman you'd have would be 20... Isn't that interesting?
Old 12-14-2003, 12:24 AM
Working Stiff

As long as she's open-minded, it doesn't matter to me.

Well, no strings is good if you're in the middle of a dry spell, but nothing beats sex in a relationship..it's the best.

Doesn't matter to me...if she's having fun...I'M having fun.

I wouldn't consider it cheating, but I wouldn't do it.

Do I really need to answer this? HELL YES I'm up for it!!..LOL

Sure..why the hell not??

18 (legal age) would definitely be as young as I would go, and then she'd have to be mature. As far as the oldest...doesn't matter to me..hell Sophia Loren is in her 60's and still gives me a hardon!

In this order....ass, eyes, personality, breasts

Prefer shaved..but hell..not like I'm gonna turn it down if it isn't!..LOL

Peace on earth and goodwill....wait..wrong genie ..ummmm...probably to send me back to ancient Rome...hot chicks in togas and all night orgys...can't get much better than that!
Old 12-17-2003, 03:50 AM

Quote:

Cheating here: can I please have an experienced woman in a young woman's body?

Some good, hard, erotic sex would be really nice right now...

Nothing is more satisfying than when my partner achieves orgasm.

No.

Yes.

Not so sure, but what the hell...?

16 - 60 - and I'm 57.

Pussy. One of my fantasies is to pick up (or be picked up by) a beautiful woman, take her home and eat her pussy before even kissing her on the mouth.

Either.

The genie is Virgin Teen, and she's naked. She must sit on my lap, lower herself slowly on to my cock and sit very still while she tells me a very dirty erotic story. Wonder how long I'll be able to last...?

Old 12-17-2003, 03:20 PM
Jumpin' Jelly Bean

1) Would you prefer to have an experienced, older woman in your bed or a younger, inexperienced woman? » Older women.

2) What's nicer; no strings attached sex, or being in a relationship? » If you're in a relationship and get sex on a regular basis, then, great (bring it on)! But if you're single and want to get your pride wet, go for no-strings.

3) Do you prefer to give or receive pleasure? » A bit of both, so split that 50/50.

4) You're in Pixie's chatroom. A girls comes on to you, asking for cybersex, and you're feeling horny. You're already in a real life relationship. Your partner is out. This girl just wants some fun. If you did something with her, would you consider that cheating? » All depends. YES, if you're chatting to a girl who's real, but then again NO...on the other end could be some pratt pretending to be an 18 year old hot blonde, when really he's some 55 year old prick with nothing to do but sit at home and watch all the "Scary Movies". Again, split it 50/50.

5) Your partner brings a girl friend home. They both want to try a threesome. Are you up for it? » Fucking am I?!

6) Next time she brings a guy... Still up for it? » Of course (very kinky).

Note: Over here in the UK you're legally alright at 16, and I'm sure it changes from country to country. Guys, keep your answer legal for at least your country... » I won't say on youngest, but as far as highest age goes, well it's 30 for me (I'm 21).

8) What part of a woman's body appeals to you the most? » All of it! There's nothing sexier than getting a women butt naked and then kissing them all over from head to toe, giving every last bit of the body some attention.

9) Do you prefer a woman to have pubic hair, to be shaved or would you have either? » Go for the shaven haven! Or get it lasered.

10) You rub a magic lamp. A female sex genie pops out (I made it up - bear with me!). You can have one sexual favour but you have to have it right now this second otherwise it's gone forever. What do you wish for? » To be sucked off by my favourite girl I fancy, and to have the other girls I fancy kiss me all over at the same time.
Old 12-17-2003, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by GusAspar

The genie is Virgin Teen, and she's naked. She must sit on my lap, lower herself slowly on to my cock and sit very still while she tells me a very dirty erotic story. Wonder how long I'll be able to last...?

What response can I give to that? Well if I am the genie then I can't refuse wishes - I'd just HAVE to do whatever you wanted of me. I guess I am going to be very busy...
It's a hard life...
Thanks for thinking about me!

Quote:
Originally posted by ukG²

» All depends. YES, if you're chatting to a girl who's real, but then again NO...on the other end could be some pratt pretending to be an 18 year old hot blonde, when really he's some 55 year old prick with nothing to do but sit at home and watch all the "Scary Movies". Again, split it 50/50.

ukG², I love that answer! But how would you find out if she were real? Even if she showed you pictures, who is to say she didn't find them online elsewhere...

Great answers everyone!

I wonder how many women read these answers... Apart from myself and JennaFlower of course! If they're not reading, they're missing out on a treat that's for sure!
Old 12-19-2003, 11:05 AM
Feeling my energy.

Send a message via ICQ to Payton Crantor Send a message via AIM to Payton Crantor Send a message via Yahoo to Payton Crantor

Quote:
Let's call this research for us girls, so we can get to know you a little better. Girls, feel free to add questions you think important to it. Answer the best you can, gentlemen (or roughmen, if you prefer it that way ).

These are based on your personal preferences or opinions. Inquiring minds would like to know why to your answers.

Actually I would perfer both. I could learn something new and teach lots.

Really can't say. both have advantages and disadvantages.

Both. But I love to lick a nice yummy woman.

Well never had one come on to me so I can't answer this one.

Heck yeah. hehe Actually depends on if i find her attractive, both physical and meantally.

Dunno

Youngest is 18 and oldest would be i guess 45

Face, legs, ass, breasts, body...actually for me it varies from woman to woman.

Shaven.

Hummmm....thats a good question. I really don't know what I would wish for.

Its my favorite high my favorite high, it makes me happy all the time it begins with an I and ends with Y, makes me happy all the time. Its my favorite high my favorite high, makes me happy all the time. IN...SAN...ITY!!
Old 01-07-2004, 06:15 PM

Questions

Experience - always.

Boith have their advantages - but relationship preferably.

Hmmm, tough one, give.

Yes.

Yes.

Don't think I woild consider anal but curious about oral - probably.

Youngest 19ish oldest 55ish - you get some mighty fine older women and I refer back to point 1.

Ankels.

Either - choice and surpise.

69 genie on top gushing in my face