Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-07-2004, 02:10 AM
Looking in Ohio

Send a message via Yahoo to Ernest
) Would you prefer to have an experienced, older woman in your bed or a younger, inexperienced woman?

Expierenced

2) What's nicer; no strings attached sex, or being in a relationship?

relationship

3) Do you prefer to give or receive pleasure?

usually giving

4) You're in Pixie's chatroom. A girls comes on to you, asking for cybersex, and you're feeling horny. You're already in a real life relationship. Your partner is out. This girl just wants some fun. If you did something with her, would you consider that cheating?

I don't think it's cheating

5) Your partner brings a girl friend home. They both want to try a threesome. Are you up for it?

Yep

6) Next time she brings a guy... Still up for it?

Maybe if I knew the guy

7) Pretend you're single (if you are, all the easier). Women of all ages are going crazy for you. What's the youngest and oldest you'd go to? How old are you?
Note: Over here in the UK you're legally alright at 16, and I'm sure it changes from country to country. Guys, keep your answer legal for at least your country...

18-45, I'm 28.

8) What part of a woman's body appeals to you the most?

I'm a boob man

9) Do you prefer a woman to have pubic hair, to be shaved or would you have either?

Shaved, espically when it comes to giving oral sex

10) You rub a magic lamp. A female sex genie pops out (I made it up - bear with me!). You can have one sexual favour but you have to have it right now this second otherwise it's gone forever. What do you wish for?

Two chicks at one time.
Old 08-07-2004, 05:08 AM
Just me.

1) Would you prefer to have an experienced, older woman in your bed or a younger, inexperienced woman? Hmmmm ... my wife is one year younger, so that'd be a safe answer.

2) What's nicer; no strings attached sex, or being in a relationship? Relationship.

3) Do you prefer to give or receive pleasure? Enjoy both, but I really enjoy giving her pleasure.

4) You're in Pixie's chatroom. A girls comes on to you, asking for cybersex, and you're feeling horny. You're already in a real life relationship. Your partner is out. This girl just wants some fun. If you did something with her, would you consider that cheating? Not cheating.

5) Your partner brings a girl friend home. They both want to try a threesome. Are you up for it? I can't imagine she'd do that, but if she did ... I probably would.

6) Next time she brings a guy... Still up for it? A little tougher because that's not my cup of tea ... but if my wife really wanted that, I probably would.

7) Pretend you're single (if you are, all the easier). Women of all ages are going crazy for you. What's the youngest and oldest you'd go to? How old are you?
Note: Over here in the UK you're legally alright at 16, and I'm sure it changes from country to country. Guys, keep your answer legal for at least your country... Aside from legality, age wouldn't be a factor. If we hit it off, that's enough.

8) What part of a woman's body appeals to you the most? The skin.

9) Do you prefer a woman to have pubic hair, to be shaved or would you have either? Shaved

10) You rub a magic lamp. A female sex genie pops out (I made it up - bear with me!). You can have one sexual favour but you have to have it right now this second otherwise it's gone forever. What do you wish for? A blowjob.

Well, I have to go away for a few days, so by the time I get back I hope to be blown away by some of the answers! Ladies, feel free to add more questions!