Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-22-2003, 09:24 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Thumbs up ---------^

(that's pretty close to say I agree with you )

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 12-23-2003, 04:19 PM
Scottish Angel

well, Dm is still legaly married (seperated) so~~~~~I guess I do.........but would never be the "other" person in a relationship, knowingly
Old 12-23-2003, 04:28 PM
Jumpin' Jelly Bean

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
For me it depends on the reason you are playing around with a married person. If you are just playing to play that is one thing but if you are playing for keeps then that is quite another.

What you mean for regular "meet-ups" ? (coz if that's what you mean, I agree).
Old 12-23-2003, 07:32 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Yes I have........but it was ok....cause his wife was there too!

On another note..........my husband (now husband) and I had sex while I was still married to another......but seperated......

and so it goes.......................

Oh geez........just say why ya asked the question hun! Not to mention........may I sit on your seat? Um........that king/queen seat I'm hoping you have!!!!???

*blink, blink*

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 12-23-2003, 08:00 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Yes, I have. Neither of us were getting our needs met at home although we never had any intention of leaving our spouses. It's been going on for over a year, and so far we've been able to keep it a secret. Not much is happening between us anymore, but it's just a matter of circumstances keeping us apart. I'm not proud of it, but if I was getting what I need at home I never would have gone outside my marriage. I tried and tried to get thru to my husband but he just couldn't or wouldn't understand how much I needed him.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 12-24-2003, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by LixyChick
Yes I have........but it was ok....cause his wife was there too!

On another note..........my husband (now husband) and I had sex while I was still married to another......but seperated......

and so it goes.......................

Oh geez........just say why ya asked the question hun! Not to mention........may I sit on your seat? Um........that king/queen seat I'm hoping you have!!!!???

*blink, blink*
The Reason I asked the question was that I see it happening alot (Cheating) As I said I have never done it , and won't . I was wanting others views .
Yes You can sit on my "P" Pad , dress warm cuz it's cold in Pa. right now

Don't Judge Me By Your Ignoance

I had Rather Be Hated for What I am Than Loved For What I am Not .
Old 12-24-2003, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarsprinkles
Yes, I have. Neither of us were getting our needs met at home although we never had any intention of leaving our spouses. It's been going on for over a year, and so far we've been able to keep it a secret. Not much is happening between us anymore, but it's just a matter of circumstances keeping us apart. I'm not proud of it, but if I was getting what I need at home I never would have gone outside my marriage. I tried and tried to get thru to my husband but he just couldn't or wouldn't understand how much I needed him.
Hummm If you were so unhappy at home why not leave , then find someone to make you happy , understand I am not Judging , I am just curious . I am told that most women do not cheat for the sex , it the emotional needs that they are looking for , and you said you had no intention of leaving your spouse . Oh well I have been told my views are old fashioned anyway , should have been born a couple hundred years ago . No offence just tring to understand .

Old 12-24-2003, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by HarleyRider6769
Hummm If you were so unhappy at home why not leave , then find someone to make you happy , understand I am not Judging , I am just curious . I am told that most women do not cheat for the sex , it the emotional needs that they are looking for , and you said you had no intention of leaving your spouse . Oh well I have been told my views are old fashioned anyway , should have been born a couple hundred years ago . No offence just tring to understand .

I'm not her but what she said makes sense. What if you love your spouse but there's some big problem with the sex?
Old 12-26-2003, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Loren
I'm not her but what she said makes sense. What if you love your spouse but there's some big problem with the sex?
Define Big Problem , The last time I heard the vowes they Said for better or worse in sickness and health , so If you Really loved them you would not be stepping out .

Old 12-28-2003, 12:50 AM

I have to agree with Lorn and Sugarsprinkles
Harley you say for better or worse but it does not say you have to jail for the rest of your life if one side of the marrage is not meeting the needs of the other. Would love to chat to you about this so I can say what I really want too.
Old 12-28-2003, 02:40 AM

I don't know...

I guess I would sleep with a married person, but only if I knew that person was seperated or they had an open relationship. I don't think I could do it otherwise. I would hate for their partner to find out and be the cause of splitting up a marriage or a family, just for sex.

Besides which, I'd hate for it to be done to me when I get married. It would make me feel so betrayed. I would much prefer (in the long run) to be told it's not working out. I'd rather be told I wasn't satisfying him and he wanted more. I think I'm open minded, I'd let him do whatever he wanted as long as long as he wasn't sneaking around behind my back like it was a dirty secret. And as long as he was safe. And of course that at the end of the day it was me he'd be coming home to (for love)... otherwise he might as well leave me there and then.

I can see what everyone's saying but this is something that affects people personally. Depends on exactly what your definations are and your points of view. Some people who say it's cheating, others would disagree. I don't think it's wrong as such, I just couldn't knowingly hurt someone (the other person) but that's just me.

I talk too much... lol.
Old 12-28-2003, 05:08 PM

it's a tough situation to be with, but as the un-married lady, i would have to say that it's all down to the man. he's married and has everything to risk, i'm single and have nothing. it's not my conscience that will be working on over-ride, but his. and if he's willing to risk everything.... is he happy in the first place?
but, i am sure there are many different views... as with every topic!
x
Old 12-29-2003, 01:17 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
I was in a very unproductive marriage and I didn't have an affair.

Mind you I didn't look and if some was offered to me I don't know what my reaction would have been.

I turned down several married women trying to seduce me as a young man. I felt it was the wrong thing to do.

It is a personal judgment call
Old 12-29-2003, 09:14 AM
Banned

i've fucked a married woman interested in experiencing lesbian sex. i noticed she was married the next day, bugger.
Old 12-29-2003, 01:05 PM
Wet Member

I had a 6 month affair with a married man when I was 20 and afraid of sex. He taught me how to enjoy it. I am married and am having an affair with another woman, my hubby knows about it, and tolerates it. At my age (43) don't think I would cheat with another man, married or not, but have with cyber sex. Is cyber with another person (married or not) constitute cheating?