Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-29-2003, 01:07 PM
Wet Member

Quote:
Originally posted by hornyblonde
i've fucked a married woman interested in experiencing lesbian sex. i noticed she was married the next day, bugger.

I will fuck a married bi-curious or bi woman because I am interested in broadening their horizons, and because other women make just make me horny.
Old 12-29-2003, 01:32 PM

Send a message via AIM to snuffy Send a message via Yahoo to snuffy
I think so...........well,that is,unless it's me your having cyber with
Old 02-26-2004, 08:34 PM
Causer of Unrest

I was a married person who had a single lover. As long as everyone's aware and consenting, I think it's dandy.

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 02-27-2004, 11:54 AM
Wet Member

Quote:
Originally posted by AZRedHot
I was a married person who had a single lover. As long as everyone's aware and consenting, I think it's dandy.

Me too...but he only wants me to have female lovers in real life...cause he knows it is a part of who I am...I don't usually cheat on him with men...but (blush) have...
Old 02-27-2004, 01:00 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by HarleyRider6769
Define Big Problem , The last time I heard the vowes they Said for better or worse in sickness and health , so If you Really loved them you would not be stepping out .

I agree,It doesn't say"for better or worse,unless you want other
things".It says "For Better or Worse"!If you can't take the WORSE,
then you shouldn't take the vow.I have been called "old fashioned"also,but that's how I feel. Irish
P.S.I'm sure many will disagree with this,but thats my $.02.
If your SO agrees,"fine",but if you're not honest with them,then as far as I'm concerned,you have no relationship.You have to consider,how you would feel,if the shoe was on the other foot!
Old 02-27-2004, 01:14 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

I have been the other woman, and it's a role I did not relish and was not happy with. I do not think it's right, but more than that it is not a healthy role to take.

I have a friend who has been 'the other woman' for quite a few years now, and it suits her, because I think she can only commit so much of herself to a relationship anyway, so it seems to suit her.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 02-28-2004, 02:34 AM
It wasn't me!!!

Send a message via MSN to musketeer
I have had sex with a married women who lied to me - telling me she was divorced, it was only later when I discoverd she was married, I don't think I would have done it if I'd have known.
if not an escape from life?
Old 02-28-2004, 05:26 AM

In my own defense...the divorce papers HAD been signed by all parties weeks before, they just hadn't completed processing yet . But I didn't know that at the time...I thought he meant the thing had gone through.

So I may have sinned in fact, but not in spirit.

Honestly, I don't think I'd sleep with a married person unless it was an acknowledge liason within an open marriage. Again, it's that do unto others thing, I wouldn't want it done to me.

But even with that, I think it's tough to judge what other people do or have done or would do. Lives are big, tough, COMPLEX things. Marriages involve at least two lives, and are much more than doubly complex. So unless you've lived someone else's life, you can't possibly judge them fairly. And what you think, even if just your own opinion, might come across as hurtful to someone already in a less than easy position. I'm not saying we can't have opinions...opinions, as my grandmother used to say, are those things that happen between thoughts. But we can be gentle rather than judgemental about how we express them. Most folks, when you get right down to it, are really just doing their best.
Old 02-28-2004, 05:49 AM
Just me.

Yep. All the time. My wife. She wouldn't have it any other way.

Oh, that's not what you meant.
Old 03-01-2004, 09:02 AM

Someone please explain....

because I truly don't understand. If it is your SO that you really need, how can someone other than your SO satisfy you?

I've heard the same thing over and over..."my needs weren't being met, I need him sooo much, I didn't have any choice, it just happened....".
I think its bullshit. If we need and want our partner, then only our partner can satisfy our needs.
Old 03-01-2004, 12:39 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Quote:
Originally posted by HarleyRider6769
Hummm If you were so unhappy at home why not leave , then find someone to make you happy , understand I am not Judging , I am just curious . I am told that most women do not cheat for the sex , it the emotional needs that they are looking for , and you said you had no intention of leaving your spouse . Oh well I have been told my views are old fashioned anyway , should have been born a couple hundred years ago . No offence just tring to understand .

Well, this woman is cheating for the sex. And I was married for 30 yrs and had gone without sex for over 13 yrs before I ever even thought about going outside my marriage. My husband is no longer capable of having sex, and I guess due to his own hangups he just can't/won't use his hands or tongue and pretty much does his best to avoid any sexual contact. I'm sure he's afraid that if he does anything at all I'll want more than he's able to give. So.........if I want any kind of affection, and most especially sex........I have to either live the rest of my life as a nun or go elsewhere.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 03-01-2004, 12:57 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Question

SS---I can't speak for anyone else,but I was just giving MY opinion!Everyone has a different circumstance! Irish
Old 03-01-2004, 01:17 PM

I was with a married man who's marriage had been failing for about 6 years prior to us meeting. They'd been married for 17 years and his wife had no interest in him. She lived upstairs in their house and he pretty much lived downstairs. He is now MY husband and I think they are both happier. When he finally filed for divorce, they agreed that it was a big weight off both their shoulders. She told him that she had felt trapped but thought it was her duty to just keep quiet. I knew what I was doing was VERY wrong and I felt guilty about it. We just had so much in common and the more i worked with him and got to know him, the harder it became to resist the urge to be together. We've been married for 2 years now. However I do sometimes wonder- will he cheat on me?
Old 03-01-2004, 08:54 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Quote:
Originally posted by Irish
SS---I can't speak for anyone else,but I was just giving MY opinion!Everyone has a different circumstance! Irish

Irish, hun, I didn't take offense at your comments at all. And my response was directed to Harleyrider6769. I realize everyone has different circumstances and I was just trying to help others understand what mine are.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 03-02-2004, 02:43 AM
Stiff Member

Re: Someone please explain....

Quote:
Originally posted by Revy
because I truly don't understand. If it is your SO that you really need, how can someone other than your SO satisfy you?

I've heard the same thing over and over..."my needs weren't being met, I need him sooo much, I didn't have any choice, it just happened....".
I think its bullshit. If we need and want our partner, then only our partner can satisfy our needs.

Gotta disagree, hun. Nearly anyone can satisfy our needs when our SO doesn't. Glad to hear every thing is right with your relationship but please understand that other people may have different circumstances.

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours