Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

View Poll Results: tits or something else?
tits 34 53.13%
arses 14 21.88%
bums 8 12.50%
other 8 12.50%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-22-2004, 07:42 PM
Count Spankula

huntersgirl - don't change a thing... you're a hottie.
Old 04-22-2004, 07:52 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to huntersgirl
skyler_m~ Ahhhhhh~ Thanks hun!

1 2 3 4 5 6

Never say never, but if you do it's okay to change your mind~me, I think
Old 04-23-2004, 11:01 AM

Breasts are great! Don't ask me why us guys enjoy them so much; maybe it's instinct. My wife has nice, round, perky, 34c breasts and they are perfect for me. As far as preference goes, I think my mood changes. I always enjoy seeing a lovely butt and bouncy boobs, but I could just as easily be drawn to great legs, painted nails, a beautiful back, etc. Does that narrow it down? LOL
Take you down let the river flow.
Old 04-25-2004, 02:23 PM
Causer of Unrest

I think men who only like a certain type of breast, or rather, insist on it, are not men whose good opinion you should worry about cultivating. Most of the men I know, and the majority of the ones here at Pixies, adore WOMEN, not just bits and pieces, and therefore like all the variety we come in. Sure, there are preferences, but those aren't mandates. I like my breasts, and all breasts--big ones, little ones, perky ones, whatever.

The big deal about breasts is instinctual--animal brain-stem stuff. Breasts are primarily fat, and fat indicates health due to an abundance of food. Get skinny enough, lose your fat, and you're not going to even ovulate--not a good choice for a mate, from an evoluationary standpoint. That's why big men (I'm talking shoulders and such, not cocks) always get a second look from us ladies, even if we prefer the slight bookish types in general. While we're looking for someone who will talk to us and take us dancing, the body wants what it's always wanted...someone healthy enough, broad-hipped enough, strong enough, to continue the species.

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 04-26-2004, 08:35 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to having_fun
AZ, I wanna continue the species with ya......
Old 04-26-2004, 09:38 AM
Causer of Unrest

Well, I'm certainly willing to PRACTICE with you, HF! This could be a first in male/female history...A man telling a woman "I want to have your baby!"

Kisses, Having Fun.

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 04-26-2004, 10:37 PM
Not there yet.....

Soph, I'm sure there are many others with my opinion..... we guys just don't easily express what we think.

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........
Old 04-27-2004, 09:03 PM
HornDawg Cowboy

Send a message via MSN to quisath Send a message via Yahoo to quisath
I'm more the Ass Man ............ a nice plump bubble Butt gets me going. Now breasts are cool but I like the nipples the best ......... I'm not so much of a size freak.
Old 04-30-2004, 01:46 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
don't know, don't care. just happy i have 'em
Old 04-30-2004, 02:20 PM
exposed member

I have to agree with coaster on this one. I like the entire package for the most part. Sure, I get turned on when I see a beautiful body, but here's how it goes for me...

When I see a woman I look at..

1. Eyes
2. Face
3. legs
4. butt
5. hands
6. tummy
7. back to the eyes & face.

I don't know why, but unless a woman is naked I don't notice her breasts unless they are obscenely large or something about them is weird. I love to play with them, do whatever makes her feel wonderful, but really, they aren't that important to me. I'm especially attracted to asian women, and most of them don't have large breasts, but that doesn't bother me at all. I think the shape is more important than the size (now if only women felt that way about our dicks...)

Young man, how is it that you do not?"
Old 05-01-2004, 01:01 AM
Stiff Member

I'm gonna answer the first question. I absolutely, positively love tits. Big ones, small ones, medium ones, whatever. But i also love every other square inch of the female body. Neck, arms fingers....you name it. Any questions?

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 05-01-2004, 11:16 PM
happy

I prefer women with larger breasts.. but I think it's because mine are so large, and I like my own.. *grin*
Old 05-01-2004, 11:48 PM

My wife and three daughters all have large breasts,that is until my oldest had a reduction done.She said she had about 8# removed. It kinda made me mad because I cant see having any unneccary surgy done. I told her that wommen wre trying to get what she had and here she was getting rid of it.Personally size does not matter to me.Beaty i9s in the eyes of the beholder anyway. To me being big does not make anyone more enjoyable to enjoy than a small petite person to enjoy. Just my oppinion
Old 05-02-2004, 04:39 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

It's easy for you to say that surgery is unnecessary, but infact, over sized breasts can caused increased health problems, not to mention physical pain and emotional and confidence problems.

As I have said, I have very large breasts, and I really don't see my flatter chested friends envying me: they say, 'I want bigger breasts, but not as big as yours, Lou'. The truth is having big breasts makes people change the way they treat you, partly because of the way you have to dress (clothes are either too tight and revealing, in which case you're treated like you're easy, or they are big and baggy, even around your slender parts, which makes you look frumpy and people - especially men - overlook you).

With all due respect, try being a big breasted woman for a week, and then see if you feel the same way!

By the way, I personally would never consider having surgery, so in this post, I'm actually defending a personal viewpoint, which isn't my own.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 05-02-2004, 09:00 AM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
I have very large breasts and men seem to find them attractive. I myself don't find my breasts at all attractive, they are big and not at all perky...then again if these suckers WERE perky I'd be in damn big trouble..

"Do your boobs hang low, do they wobble to and fro, can ya tie em in a knot, can ya tie em in a bow"...roflmao