Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-30-2005, 02:11 AM
Freeze!

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vieth
Well I have a couple. The first was when me and the ex mrs were in the car. She was drunk and decided to give a headjob while I was driving. Now the car had a manual transmission, (stick shift for those americans in here) so it was a little tricky trying to change gears and keep the momentum going. Well she finished up and due to the car travelling she through up in the car. Now I did tell her to wind the window down and she said that she would be fine. Yeah right. What a mess. ewww.

The other was one night me and the ex mrs were in bed and I was asleep. I woke up in the morning with her mouth around my cock. She kept going and I unloaded once and then she swallowed and kept going and I unloaded again. Man o man. I haven't had it that good since.
Old 07-08-2005, 06:41 PM

outdoors

SO could not resist while outdoors on an ancient hillfort in southern england, while two girls rode by on horses. They smiled at us, she stopped for a second and then just got back on it. She is very weird on this, sometimes she would want to suck me anywhere any place, now its a yearly event- why do some girls go off giving head?

Wildeye
Old 07-10-2005, 10:15 AM

Not a really strange place, but..

Only last week, there was this party ... a guy I had met a few days before was there, and we danced, until he whispered in my ear that it was his birthday at midnight. We kept dancing until midnight and I gave him a good birthday kiss. A little while later he asked me to go for a walk, so we went outside, around the building where we kissed more until we were both horny as hell, and as it was his birthday I figured I might as well give him a little present, so I gave him a good bj out there, hope he will remember this birthday!
Old 10-28-2005, 07:32 AM

Move theater at the mall.
Old 10-28-2005, 04:46 PM
Is it time to get up?

Hmmm.... nothing terribly exciting here, but on the stairs in a shared house.... we started undressing downstairs at 1am and moved to bedroom shortly after... got there eventually after an interlude on those stairs .