Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-23-2004, 05:51 AM
a-dick-ted to oz

Send a message via Yahoo to kathy1
She stands inside the door a moment enjoying the sway and swish of the redheads hips as she disappears down the hallway. She must be a real model she thinks to herself. She steps up to the desk and wonders if she is going to be able to even speak as the the receptionist says "May I help you?" Stammering,"I...uh, well, i was thinking I would...um, well, maybe I'd like to have some photo's taken. Perhaps the lingerie shots....uh, er, maybe the nude ones." As she stands there, the room begins to spin. She grabs the edge of the desk to steady herself knowing this is so very foolish. After all it's just pictures. Even that word!!!! She stares at the young woman behind the desk not really hearing what she says. The room appears to be going black. She clutches the edge of the desk in a frantic attempt to maintain her balance. "Oh noooo, not again"...is all she manages to squeak as she crumples to the floor. Her last vision before the darkness enveloped her was of the worried face of the receptionist peering over the edge of the desk as she lay on the floor.
Old 09-23-2004, 07:13 AM
~a little bit naughty~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22
To TT.

Smiles and looks into your eyes. "No problem. Things are relaxed here. Have you done any sort of nude work before? I hold classes from time to time. You would get $50 a class for your time."

"Huh, no I haven't done any nude work before," I say. "But I have done some modeling work for a lingerie catalog." Taking a deep breath I say to him. "I promise you Mr. White if you agree to use me I won't disappoint you." Flashing him my most engaging smile that had gotten me lots of attention in the past.

Suddenly we hear a commotion outside in the direction of the secretary's desk. We hear the woman saying, "Miss, Miss are you alright!" Mr. White turns and hurries out the room and I follow behind him wondering what has happened. We get to the desk and see a woman lying on the floor.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 09-23-2004, 08:53 AM
Southern Belleified

To TT and Kathy
With Mr White and Mr Black

Mr Black the photographer appears from the room to the left of the waiting room. He is tall dressed in a casual black stylish outfit. He would seem to be in his late 30s to early 40s. "What has happened here? Looks at the woman lying on the floor. "Oh dear! Quick Miss Jones the smelling salts."
Old 09-23-2004, 09:51 AM
~a little bit naughty~

I look over to the door that opens and see a very good looking man come out with a frown on his face. He takes in the scene before him. I wonder who he is? Maybe the photographer I think.

Miss Jones turns to get the smelling salts for the woman lying on the floor next to the desk. "Is there anything I can do to help," I ask. "Should we call an ambulance?"

Old 09-23-2004, 10:01 AM
Southern Belleified

To TT & K

Miss Jones gets the salts and hands them over to Mr Black. Mr Black takes the smelling salts from Miss Jones. Bends down and with one arm lifts up K. Waving the salts under Ks nose with the other hand. "There we go." Mr White turns to you and says. "I think Mr Black has things under control. She seems to be recovering."
Old 09-23-2004, 11:28 AM
~a little bit naughty~

"Yes, of course," I say to Mr. White. Watching as Mr. Black lifts her up and uses the salts on her. I turn to Miss Jones, "Maybe she could use a glass of water."

Old 09-23-2004, 11:41 AM
Southern Belleified

To TT

Miss Jones says to you. "Yes, I will go get one." And walks off down the hall to the restrooms.
Old 09-23-2004, 04:59 PM
a-dick-ted to oz

Within the fog inside her head, she dreams. And in the dreams there are hundreds of cameras, all clicking, whirring, flashing. She's running and the cameras are chasing her, their lens' forming maniacal smirks that lead to fits of demonic laughter erupting from them. Their tripods trying to grab her, all the while the flashbulbs from hell going off all around her.

She comes to with a start, pushing away at the awful smell she knows to be smelling salts. Dazed and confused she blinks her eyes a few times to clear them and suddenly looks up into the most amazing grey eyes she's every seen. All she can do is stare into them. She takes in his kind face, his wavy red hair, his nearness as he holds her, the warmth of his hands and she trembles.
Old 09-23-2004, 05:15 PM
Southern Belleified

To Kathy

"There you are. Are you feeling better now Miss?" Mr Black says to you while sitting you up. "Is there something we can do for you?" Smiles "I hope your not here to inspect my floors for white ants?"
Old 09-24-2004, 05:21 AM
a-dick-ted to oz

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry about all the hoo-hah.", she says. Looking away in sudden embarrassment, she attempts to move away from his to warm of a touch, only to find the dizziness hadn't completely passed. "Oh my, I'm afraid this isn't going away as soon as I wish. Would you have somewhere I could just lie down for awhile and rest? Just let me rest for a bit and then I'll leave and be out of your way."
Old 09-24-2004, 08:24 AM
Southern Belleified

To Kathy

Mr Black nods to you. "My studio is not busy right now. You can lay down on the couch in there if you wish?" Helps you to your feet with some help from the others. "Please come this way." Leads you by the arm into his studio.
Old 09-24-2004, 10:31 AM
~a little bit naughty~

I watch as Mr. Black leads the lovely, young woman into his studio so she can rest. Turning back to Mr. White and Miss Jones I say, "I certainly hope she will be alright."

Old 09-24-2004, 10:39 AM
Southern Belleified

To TT

Mr White says to you. "I hope so too." Miss Jones returns with the glass of water and follows Mr Black and K into the other room. Mr White says to you. "Well then, what were we talking about before?'
Old 09-24-2004, 11:38 AM
~a little bit naughty~

Looking into Mr. Whites eyes I flash him a smile and say, "You were just telling me about the how much you pay when you use live models and I was just about to say that sounds fine to me."

"I know I don't have any experience at nude modeling Mr. White but I'm a very fast learner and I really need this job. Trust me you won't be sorry." I wonder if I sounded convincing at all or if he can see right through me.

Old 09-24-2004, 11:42 AM
Southern Belleified

To TT

Mr White smiles. "Well then shall we go back to my studio and I will see how you pose. Miss Jones will get you to fill in a employment form before you leave."