Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-22-2005, 03:23 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
New Picture Posting Q & A

This is an area where I hope to be able to adddress your questions and concerns regarding the new policy enacted to comply with recent U.S.law.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-22-2005, 03:30 PM
Tells it all

So what does the law say????

Live Life, hearses don't come with luggage racks.
The second mouse always gets the cheese
Old 06-22-2005, 03:35 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Exactly what is in the new forum guidelines. The wording was copied from the law.

I have very biased views about this new law and I'm trying to find answers without subjecting you to my personal beliefs so if I'm curt, it's me trying not to

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-22-2005, 03:41 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Lil, from the little bit of research I've done since reading the post(s), I guess what most members (at least, in my opinion) are concerned about is a) what does it mean for past posts here, and b) what about the future of picture posts? From what I read in the forum guidelines, it appears that a good deal of the pictures already here at Pixies are no longer allowed. (Unless I'm totally reading things wrong, and it's entirely possible.)

<---is looking for answers as well.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 06-22-2005, 03:48 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Yes you are correct that as of now pics (this includes avatars as well) can only be posted that meet the US legal guidelines (which fucking sucks a big one) OOPS! If you read the guidelines carefully you will see that we must remediate problems with any REPORTED posts. I am seeking information as to how old pic posts should be handled to protect both the site and our owners. As for now, I'm not doing anything until I have a clear understanding of what the owners need me to do.

Keeping in mind that the pics are a minor portion of a text based erotica forum, I feel there are still plenty of opportunities for us to share ourselves with eachother in an intimate albeit digital way.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 06-22-2005, 03:49 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

For those interested, these are the code sections, as reported by Cornell University

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/...56----000-.html

and

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/...57----000-.html

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 06-22-2005, 03:57 PM

breakin the law...

Oh sure I just find my way back to posting and I see this:

"- Legally, we can allow soft nudity, but under current United States law, photographs (does not apply to non-photographic images) posted on this site may not contain "sexually explicit conduct", which the government defines as:

- Actual or simulated:
(A) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;
(B) bestiality;
(C) masturbation;
(D) sadistic or masochistic abuse; or
(E) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person."

Well breaking 3 out of 5 ain't a bad personal accomplishment, with plans on hitting that (A) category soon, as close to bestiality as I get is doing it doggy style.

Well I'll just keep providing the pics, if I break the law you can handcuff me, spank me, and post pictures of THAT. muahahaha

-Rukh75
Old 06-22-2005, 04:13 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Any new post that break the forum guidelines are subject to deletion.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 06-22-2005, 04:15 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubblz
This topic is going to need a thread to rant about it,I think..OK to go to war and get maimed,or die..But don't be lookin at those nekked pics..WTF
I'm a decorated vet myself,so I don't feel like i'm being unpatriotic..I feel I can support our troops,and still think that Washington is full of assholes..I don't post pics either,because I'm well past my prime,lol,but hey,to say what others can or can't do,is pure bullshit..Sorry for the rant..

I assure you I have a similar rant playing at warp speed in my head!

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 06-22-2005, 04:18 PM
Just me.

If I understood correctly ...

no penises
no vaginas
no real or simlulated sex

okay rear ends
okay side views that don't show genitals
okay breasts/chests
okay artwork (not photos) that we have the right to publish (even if it violates the "no's" above

Does that sound like a fairly close summary???
Old 06-22-2005, 04:23 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Does anybody know the schedule for when this government will start the book burning and ‘relocation programs’?

(no appropriate smilies available for puking nausea, total disgust, total shame or genuine fear for a populous.)

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 06-22-2005, 04:26 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

LOL...ummmmmm until the first legal challenges we won't know the definitions for sure but follow the guidelines as written. My understanding is genitals as part of nudity ok but not in close up masturbatory or "sexually explicit". I read a post in a webmaster forum that said, "don't touch nothin' "

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 06-22-2005, 04:28 PM
Just me.

LOL. Thanks, Lil!

PF ... What if they promise to relocate you to a panty factory??
Old 06-22-2005, 04:30 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

DB I think you naked in the park is still legal so long as you are only frolicking with the flowers.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 06-22-2005, 04:32 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
it's only illegal if there are no records kept? did i read that right? (ty for that link IAKG)so obviously on a site(s) that guarantees/allows/understands peoples’ need for anonymity, this is this sticking point? this is why it’s no longer possible to post pictures containing the specified no-no’s?

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose