Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 18 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 11-25-2001, 03:04 PM

Smile

I love the look and feel of a shaved guy. Though when it comes to me shaving, i prefer not. I hate the feel of it when it comes back in. Though once in awhile, I do just for some fun.
Old 11-27-2001, 08:42 AM
Baby Brian

Thumbs up

I've only ever gone down on a shaved girl and I do like the feel of the hairyness outside the lips - so can't comment on how the shaved version tastes
Old 11-29-2001, 03:40 PM
No Longer Pixies User!!!

Lightbulb One word... brazillian

I like my husband trimmed, but never clean shaven, mostly cause he wont do it every day and its hard to sleep when your spponing and youve got stuble stabbing you in the ass. I always keep a brazillian, but I wax, doesn't grow back as fast and when it starts to you don't have course pricly hair , much finer. My GF and I both have brazillians and for me it makes my tongue twitch just thinking about it. When I see her, she has just enough hair that she looks like a woman, but since its just a landing strip and knowing that she waxed just for me.. mmm mmmm mmm plus it has that whole playboy bunny thing going.
Old 01-11-2002, 11:22 PM
Amina

Shaven, always.
Old 01-12-2002, 12:19 AM

I'm shaved, but as for hubby he wouldn't do it. he don't want to have to keep shaving
Old 01-12-2002, 06:02 AM
BigGirlUK

I prefer to be shaven and my hubby loves me this way too - the best part of which is when I ask him to trim me again ...... gets us both so damned hot and horny .... it can take hours to get the job done properly!!

Pantyfanatic ....... those pics are awesome - just let me know if you want the job finishing ...... mmmmmmm

Old 01-14-2002, 07:51 PM
Pixie Mistress

Talking like a baby's...well you know the rest

I shudder at the thought of my man going down on me when i've neglected to shave -- just seems kind of unhygenic, so I prefer the same in return...if you're not going to shave completely men, well please at least trim or clip because nothing kills the moment more when you're enjoying going down on a man and have to stop and come up to pluck a long curly one out of your mouth

YUK

oh yeah, everything just feels so much wetter and more pliable down there when I've just shaven -- i could be walking down the street and thinking "hmmm, why am i getting wet?" skin on skin contact baby, gota love it.
Old 01-16-2002, 01:26 PM
Working Stiff

Shaved

I just recently started shaving, and I love it. It's just more comfortable. I also love it when a woman is shaved, like everyone says, nothing kills the moment like having to stop and pluck hairs out of your teeth.
Old 01-16-2002, 03:49 PM
Gone with the Wind

Waxxed bare, for about 6 years, experimented with different trims and shaving off on before that... finally decided that bare is what I likes most, and that waxing is the best way to do it.

My prefences in a partner,

Male; either is ok, though a bare sac is easier to lick, and hold in your mouth, and I kinda like it when tummy hairs tickle the tip of my nose, (a sense of accomplishment? *smile*)

Other women; I love bare!!! Trimmed is pretty, and I agree that it is nice not to worry about loose hair, but that would never make a difference in someone I was attracted to.

(My partner only trims, she prefers me bare)
Old 01-16-2002, 05:21 PM
steelbar

shaving

i keep my balls shaved all the time and trim around my cock,my partner likes to suck smooth balls and we enjoy shaving each other.there is nothing like licking a bald beaver.
Old 01-18-2002, 02:51 PM
FastChic

I agree with Fallen...in fact I like bare chests too
Old 01-20-2002, 02:46 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
Cool

i and my lady prefer the clean shaven look. it feels really good especially when she gives me a full body massage and oils me down from head to toe. i have a question for all of you guys and gals. could someone recommend a hair removal creme or gel that will not irritate that most sensitive of areas? i find shaving all of the time a bore unless my lady and i bath together and shave each other clean. other times it's just a hassle. thanks people.

souls cry
no mortal ever dreamed before.
Old 02-13-2002, 01:47 AM
jes1701

Smile shaved or unshaved

ok i shave i hate having hair down their it it so anoying i love the way i feel shaved all smooth and soft i dont think a woman should have any body hair now im a vergin so i dont have any idea what a man feels like with or with out hair but i do think i would prefer shaved rather than not and in not shaved than at least trimed short and neat well thats just what i think so let me knoe what the rest or you think
p.s.
whan i told my guy freind that i have phone sex with that i sahved he was incredibley turned on so i guess guyes like a shaved pussy as well as me
Old 02-15-2002, 12:38 AM

Smile

Here's me cleanly shaven....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shaved.jpg (32.3 KB, 1922 views)
Old 03-04-2002, 07:14 PM
shaggybabe

shaven is good
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lisawet2.jpg (42.2 KB, 2042 views)