Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-20-2005, 05:12 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
boy #2 then comes to service me filling my hot wet cunt with his thick dick. I straddle boy #1's face and he licks my clit while boy#2 grinds his cock in deep until I cum again. When boy #2 is told to he removes his throbbing cock and boy #1 cleans my pussy juice from it. That's when it starts getting hot ....

I'll say it is, think I better head for a cold shower!

[QUOTE=WildIrish]Fuck...I don't even care which boy I am! It's not gay when Lilith is there![QUOTE]

Not gay, only bisexual, it's all about the fun and enjoyment!!!

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 12-20-2005, 05:31 PM
Is it time to get up?

Wow... now these are good!!!

Keep them cumming!!
Old 12-21-2005, 07:58 AM
Magic Tongue

Send a message via ICQ to popper70
i forget about all my fanatsies if i read about Lilith's... i just want that fantasy be fulfilled including me!

Some (privat?) photos:

Our 3-Some-------------------------------- My Blue Toy
Bathing Time
Some of our toys
Body Pix
Tequilla
Shaving
Bubble Butt --> A soapy Ass
Tub-Shave
Old 12-21-2005, 11:53 AM
Manwhore

Quote:
boy #2 then comes to service me filling my hot wet cunt with his thick dick. I straddle boy #1's face and he licks my clit while boy#2 grinds his cock in deep until I cum again. When boy #2 is told to he removes his throbbing cock and boy #1 cleans my pussy juice from it. That's when it starts getting hot ....

What, so it wasn't hot before then?

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 12-21-2005, 01:51 PM
is not this trim anymore!

As I was masturbating into a pair of satin panties last night, I fantasized that they weren't empty. She was wearing them, and I was rubbing the head of my cock against her pussy, with just a thin layer of satiny material between us. As I neared orgasm, she pulled the wisp of cloth aside and I came on her pussy lips. What happened next was probably just as much her fantasy as it was mine.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 12-22-2005, 09:50 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
Lil, I shared your post with a gf of mine and she said "Damn, there's not more?????" Apparently you two think a lot alike.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 12-22-2005, 09:59 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear57
Lil, I shared your post with a gf of mine and she said "Damn, there's not more?????" Apparently you two think a lot alike.

Oh there is more alright It's all locked away in my dirty little mind

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-22-2005, 10:20 PM
Mod with Bite

Send a message via MSN to Fangtasia
Quote:
Oh there is more alright It's all locked away in my dirty little mind

Well good gawd woman let it the hell out!!!

*thud*
Old 12-23-2005, 12:49 PM
Magic Tongue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alassė
Well good gawd woman let it the hell out!!!

*thud*

This gal is so dam right!!!

Some (privat?) photos:

Bathing Time
Some of our toys
Body Pix
Tequilla
Shaving
Tub-Shave

Last edited by popper70 : 12-23-2005 at 01:15 PM.
Old 12-23-2005, 01:01 PM
Manwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by popper70
This guy is so dam right!!!

Uhm... better check the gender again popper!

Yes, SHE is right.

I think we should just rename this thread to 'Lilith's latest sexual fantasy.'

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 12-23-2005, 01:16 PM
Magic Tongue

um, yes, ur right...

Some (privat?) photos:

Bathing Time
Some of our toys
Body Pix
Tequilla
Shaving
Tub-Shave
Old 02-10-2006, 04:13 AM

Sometimes when my guy is fucking me, or if I'm masturbating, I'll think about his brother. I'll wonder how it would feel for his penis to fill me, if he's as thick or as long as my guy, or if he's as skilled. If my guy's fucking me from the back, sometimes I'll reach around and feel his balls and imagine that it's his brother's dick that's mashing into me, and I'l think, "yes, empty your balls into me, baby, flood me like your brother does". I wonder if I can feel the head of his dick pulsate inside me when he explodes like I can with my guy. If I'm masturbating I'll imagine that I'm stroking his brother's dick right above my stomach, and I wonder how it feels when the skin goes over the knob-does he scream like my guy does right before that first jet or is he quiet? Then when I want to come I'll think of his semen shooting from the tip-are his streams as long as my guy's, does he get soft right away or does he stay hard like my guy does-when I "see" his brother's white jets start to fall on my stomach, I'll bring myself over the edge and begin my orgasm scream.
Old 02-10-2006, 07:40 AM

chocolate

The message on the dating bulletin board read: "Frustrated 40-something London wife seeks sensitive older man for drinks, chat, naughty games - who knows what...?" I banged off an email: "Frustrated 50-something husband would love to get together with you. I'll be in Victoria Arms, 8pm Friday. Here's my photo."
I was astonished to receive a reply: "OK, it's a date. I'll be the one in the purple dress and carrying a handbag with a flower on it."
Still hardly daring to believe she'd turn up, I bought a box of chocolates and wrapped them in black paper, tied with a gold ribbon. I arrived early, got myself a glass of wine and found a table in the middle of the bar, where I could easily be seen.
At 8.10 my cock twitched as I saw her: about 5ft 2, nicely waved black hair and generous bosom and hips well shown off in the purple mini-dress. I noticed the black handbag decorated with a flower made of gold foil, matching her fuck-me shoes. She spotted me and her mouth opened in a friendly grin.
"I really couldn't dare believe you were going to come!" I said "What will you have to drink?"
"Red wine seems a good idea," she said, glancing at the remains of my drink. "But let's take a table back there," she added, indicating the quieter recess of the lounge, some way from the bar. She headed off purposefully and I dashed to the bar for drinks.
As I arrived, and put the drinks on the table, she leaned forward to pick up her glass, giving me a nice view of her cleavage. The low neckline fell forward, making it obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. I made no secret of staring, and her lips twitched in a sensuous smile. As I moved for the chair opposite her, she slid along the bench seat: "Here, sit next to me!"
I obeyed, and as I sat down she moved back in my direction, so our thighs pressed gently against each other. My cock twitched again. I reached down into my bag. "What's this?" she said with a smile, leaning forward again, and her tits came into view, nipples standing out like pencil erasers. She saw me looking, glanced down at her neckline, grinned again and pulled the dress forward slightly to give me an even better view.
I produced the parcel - "A little present for you, it's nothing really, just to say thank you for meeting me..."
"Wow, a present, for me? Yummy, I love presents!" She took hold of one of the bow-ends between her thumb and forefinger and gently, slowly, pulled it open. I pictured her pulling on the cord of her silky pyjama pants. The gold ribbon soon fell away and both her hands slipped delicately under the black paper, sliding it aside. I pictured her slipping her knickers down over that generous arse.
"Mmmm... dark chocolates, my favourites!" she said, excitedly tearing off the cellophane and opening the lid. "That deserves a kiss."

more to cum after lunch...
Old 02-10-2006, 09:10 AM

"...That deserves a kiss."

She put the chocolate box down on the table, glanced around for a moment and said, "I was right, you know, this corner is really private. Hardly anyone can in the bar see us here!" As she lefted her right hand and rested it on the back of the seat behind my left shoulder, the top of her dress pulled slightly across her bosom and her nipples poked through the thin purple fabric. She took hold of the back of my head and pulled me towards her slightly open mouth. Our lips met and her mouth opened further, as she welcomed my tongue with hers and a moan of pleasure vibrated through her. Both our mouths opened a little wider and tongues explored the wet, warm union of lips, tongue and saliva. I noticed her left knee lifted slightly, opening a space between her thighs, and she moaned again as my right hand rested for a moment on her right knee, then slid slowly over the naked skin of her thigh, exploring towards her pussy. She gently pulled back from the kiss as my fingers reached her moist crotch and found her naked sex, but she spread her knees a little more, to encourage me. "Mmmmm... that's nice..."
With my fingers I stroked up and down the cleft of her pussy lips, without penetrating to far, while my thumb reached forward and found the button of her clitoris. She moaned again as I started to rub gently. Then she opened the chocolate box and selected a long, nutty confection, took it between thumb and forefinger, and placed about half of it between her lips. She fucked it in and out a few times, making me think how nice it would be for her to be sucking my cock, before she took it all into her mouth, chewed it slowly and swallowed. "Mmmm, nice chocolates... why don't you have one?" She pushed the box towards me but frowned slightly when I took my fingers away from her pussy to select one.
I took a chunky, soft-centred chocolate, held it close to my nose for a moment, enjoying the fragrance of her pussy juices on my fingers, opened my mouth briefly, then closed my lips and took the chocolate back under the table, between her knees.
The dirty grin returned to her lips as I pressed the chocolate between her wet pussy lips, placed my middle finger behind it and pushed it deep into her cunt.
"I'll save my chocolate for later, thanks. Want another glass of wine?"
Old 02-10-2006, 09:56 PM
Weedscreamer

Mine is fairly simple and in a slight realm of fantasy. In the movie Van Helsing, Van Helsing is turned into a large black werewolf. I fantasize about his fur being ever so soft and making love to this fierce but gentle soul. Gives me goosebumps thinking about it. (Maybe that's why I like beards?)

Last edited by Mae : 02-10-2006 at 10:47 PM.