Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2006, 10:30 PM
MSGME!

OkI'll be honest here....I confess....I was fucking Lixy under that tree she's standing by in one of her pics....there's something about her.....must've been lookin at that pic right before I went to bed.
Old 02-12-2006, 05:36 AM
Crazy Cam

Wink Fantasy

My boss is an extremely hott, extremely attractive, 40 something mother of two. Her husband was in an accident about seven years ago and had brain and spine damage. He had to retire on disability and is no longer the man she married. We have worked together for a long time and there are not many secrets between us. She has confided in me that basically her attitude is that her husband died in that accident. He is upright and can function but is definitely not the man that I knew. She remains loyally, if unhappily married for the kids sake. They have not had sex since this accident as he is not able.

We work in an operation that is seven days a week. Many times we are called in, in the middle of the night. My fantasy is that she calls me at midnight and tells me that I need to go in to work. When I get there, her truck is there and where I park is right next to the office window. I look in as I get out of the truck and to my amazement she is sitting at our desk, pants around her ankles and masturbating furiously. I watch for a few moments as I get hard and cannot help but pull my cock out and start to stroke it. After several minutes I go inside. We have running machinery so she does not hear me come in, so I think. I peek around the edge of the door and she is still there, knees spread, eyes closed, working a small vibe in and out of herself. I slowly walk over, drop to my knees and push my face into her dripping wett crotch, and start to lick her pussy.

As I work at her sweet pussy, she takes the vibe and gently runs it all over my face, spreading her juices. It does not take long and she has a major orgasm. I continue to lick and suck her as she comes until she finally can take no more stimulation and grabs my face with both hands. She looks me in the eye as she takes hold of my now rock hard cock and says, "I've been waiting for you... for years". Oh what a night!!
Old 03-19-2006, 04:22 PM
Is it time to get up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginewithme
sitting on a chair, he comes up to me, unzipping my pants, getting on his knees, pulling my pants down, pulling my panties down, looking up at me, kissing my thighs, sliding his thumbs inside me to spread me open and kissing me passionately........

sounds real good to me

damn, i was just re-reading this and oh my!!! As if i didn't have enought reasons to like IWM so damn much!!
Old 03-19-2006, 06:33 PM
Loungin' Around

Last night I was dreaming I was with him...straddling his hips and sliding his big fat cock inside of me. I leaned back and started to rock myself back and forth on his cock. He put his hands on my breasts and pinched my nipples, and then let one hand trail down my stomach. The fingers teased my pussy lips and eventually found my clit, began to circle it, just as I felt his cock hit rock bottom inside of me. I began flexing my walls around him as he continued to tease my clit.

Just then...I felt someone come up behind me and lift my long hair off of my neck, and begin to lick and nibble my neck in that super sensitive place where it joins my shoulder. I had no idea who this other person was...but he began caressing my back and sides as he continued to bite and lick my neck, as I rocked on my friend's cock.

Slowly, the stranger worked his way down my back until I fel him began to kiss and caress my ass. He teased my opening with his fingers, and eventaully replaced it with his tongue. At that moment I exploded in a glorious orgasm....

As I was coming off of the orgasm, I was nudged forward by the stranger, and encouraged to lay my chest against my friend's chest. Slowly the stranger eased his cock into my ass....until I was being filled by two delicious cocks at once.

Then the dream got interesting....

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Last edited by osuche : 03-19-2006 at 06:52 PM.
Old 03-19-2006, 06:44 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
^^^^ delicious!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-19-2006, 06:51 PM
Is it time to get up?

wow, you mean there's more??! lol cool

i like reading other peoples fantasies.

I too had a dream last night.

I was in my bed asleep when i felt someone spoon up behind me. A hand curving around me and sliding into my PJ bottoms. Soon, fingers are gliding over my cock, making me hard and then continuing to move up and down the shaft. Pulling my foreskin hard back, making me groan with pleasure. Soon a bead of pre-cum oozes out and is massaged around the tip of my penis. Now that is always nice.

After that, i feel my PJ's being pulled down and off. I roll over and in the darkness brush up against a warm and very naked lady. So nice to feel her body hot against mine. My hands seek her out, exploring her beautiful female contours, paying attention first to her breasts and her hardening nipples... then pushing between her thighs to open her up and feel her wetness on me.

She climbs on me, and i pulls my cock against her before slowly lowering herself down, with a gasp of pleasure as she does.

And that is it really... nice orgasm.... and a change of sheets in the morning, lol.
Old 03-19-2006, 06:58 PM
Boxrbriefs

Send a message via Yahoo to acepen
Last one

I was the stripper at a female party.
Old 03-19-2006, 10:06 PM
gurly gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by alspals69
I was in my bed asleep when i felt someone spoon up behind me. A hand curving around me and sliding into my PJ bottoms. Soon, fingers are gliding over my cock, making me hard and then continuing to move up and down the shaft. Pulling my foreskin hard back, making me groan with pleasure. Soon a bead of pre-cum oozes out and is massaged around the tip of my penis. Now that is always nice.

After that, i feel my PJ's being pulled down and off. I roll over and in the darkness brush up against a warm and very naked lady. So nice to feel her body hot against mine. My hands seek her out, exploring her beautiful female contours, paying attention first to her breasts and her hardening nipples... then pushing between her thighs to open her up and feel her wetness on me.

She climbs on me, and i pulls my cock against her before slowly lowering herself down, with a gasp of pleasure as she does.

And that is it really... nice orgasm.... and a change of sheets in the morning, lol.

I like that.

I keep having dreams of kissing lately........
Old 03-19-2006, 10:07 PM
gurly gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
Last night I was dreaming I was with him...straddling his hips and sliding his big fat cock inside of me. I leaned back and started to rock myself back and forth on his cock. He put his hands on my breasts and pinched my nipples, and then let one hand trail down my stomach. The fingers teased my pussy lips and eventually found my clit, began to circle it, just as I felt his cock hit rock bottom inside of me. I began flexing my walls around him as he continued to tease my clit.

Just then...I felt someone come up behind me and lift my long hair off of my neck, and begin to lick and nibble my neck in that super sensitive place where it joins my shoulder. I had no idea who this other person was...but he began caressing my back and sides as he continued to bite and lick my neck, as I rocked on my friend's cock.

Slowly, the stranger worked his way down my back until I fel him began to kiss and caress my ass. He teased my opening with his fingers, and eventaully replaced it with his tongue. At that moment I exploded in a glorious orgasm....

As I was coming off of the orgasm, I was nudged forward by the stranger, and encouraged to lay my chest against my friend's chest. Slowly the stranger eased his cock into my ass....until I was being filled by two delicious cocks at once.

Then the dream got interesting....

DAMN! SEXY!!!
Old 03-20-2006, 12:00 PM
Starlight Conversations

WOW, this whole thread is fabulousss. Reading it alone is a fantasy. :]

I've worked in restaurants for almost four years now, so it's been an ongoing fantasy of mine to have sex in a restaurant booth. Mm.
Old 03-20-2006, 03:49 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassee

I've worked in restaurants for almost four years now, so it's been an ongoing fantasy of mine to have sex in a restaurant booth. Mm.

It wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be. The benches weren't roomy enough to comfortably fuck. But it was nice sitting on the seat and having her spread out in front of me on the table for a good licking!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 03-20-2006, 06:43 PM
Hopelessly Romantic Dom

Send a message via Yahoo to tazzfromca
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassee

be more specific, would it start as a customer, or as service staff?

I'd like to take it into kitchen after and play with all the "tools" there and all the fun foods
Old 03-21-2006, 01:46 PM
Starlight Conversations

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
It wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be. The benches weren't roomy enough to comfortably fuck. But it was nice sitting on the seat and having her spread out in front of me on the table for a good licking!

I've never figured it would be really roomy, but just the idea gets to me.

I never really thought of specifics. I've always envisioned myself as a customer going into the restaurant with my significant other. Maybe it starts off with a little playing under the table, not-so-innocent touching, things like that. And of course, in my little voyeur mind, the restaurant is full. (Which I think makes this even more unlikely. But that's alright. That's what fantasies are for.) But you know, now that it's mentioned, the idea of a sexy server coming to my table and flirting outrageously before bending me over a booth? Even better stuff.

And kitchen? Well, I'd rather do that in my own house. The kitchens in restaurants (from my experience) while sanitary are sometimes ... messy.
Old 03-21-2006, 02:15 PM
Is it time to get up?

OMG have I actually created a thread that has lasted longer than 4 replies!!? and even better i get to listen to everyones fantasies.... keep 'em rollin' folks!!
Old 03-23-2006, 03:03 PM
Manwhore

I've had a few concerning my boss... most recently it involved going to lunch together and heading for her house. While I wait in the living room she eventually calls out that she has something ready for me to eat. I enter the dining room to see her naked, laying on her back on top of the table, her ass right up to the edge with her legs up and spread...

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these