Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-08-2006, 03:50 PM
Booger Lama

Even though you are sexy, both men and women agree that confidence and a sense of humor are very important when seeking a date or soul mate. So whether you are looking for true love or simply dating, a confident smile goes a long way.

Your Line of Heart is a curved line. You are creative and sensitive. Sometimes ruled by emotions, sometimes by imagination. Sometimes you let feelings get in the way of clear thinking, and often for the better.

The tips of your fingers are wide. Influential by nature, you are not afraid to lead or experiment. Your strong curiosity is matched by an abundance of energy . Not one of the pack, an individual.

Based on the flexibility level of your thumb you are generous and open to suggestions. Flexible and friendly, original at times but willing to cooperate with the right persons. Open to experimentation and exploration.

Your highest mound is on the outside of your palm. An adventurer and explorer. A traveler, not a tourist. Sometimes following dreams instead of trails, but what the heck! Looking for a better place. A very passionate nature.

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell
Old 04-09-2006, 02:12 AM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
I got a 9.

Even though you are sexy, both men and women agree that confidence and a sense of humor are very important when seeking a date or soul mate. So whether you are looking for true love or simply dating, a confident smile goes a long way.

Line of Heart
Your Line of Heart is a curved line. You are creative and sensitive. Sometimes ruled by emotions, sometimes by imagination. Sometimes you let feelings get in the way of clear thinking, and often for the better.

Girdle Of Venus
You have the line called Girdle of Venus. Few people possess your level of passion. Your desires and needs are many and strong. An artistic nature which can be very original when given freely to expression.

Shape of Fingertips
The tips of your fingers are square. You meet life head on and seldom lose. You are sensible and practical and never let emotions distract you from the truth. A place for everything and everything in its place.

Thumb Flexibility
Based on the flexibility level of your thumb you are generous and open to suggestions. Flexible and friendly, original at times but willing to cooperate with the right persons. Open to experimentation and exploration.

Highest Mound
Your highest mound is on the base if your thumb. A people person. Outgoing and going out. Likes to laugh and party. Appreciates good food, good friends, and good drink.
no mortal ever dreamed before.
Old 04-09-2006, 10:56 AM
Tells it all

Line of Heart

Shape of Fingertips
The tips of your fingers are round. Sometimes other people seem too slow, so you finish their sentences for them. You are bright and intuitive, with a tendency to stick your neck out too far and getting hurt.

Thumb Flexibility

Highest Mound
Your highest mound is on the base if your thumb. A people person. Outgoing and going out. Likes to laugh and party. Appreciates good food, good friends, and good drink.

Live Life, hearses don't come with luggage racks.
The second mouse always gets the cheese
Old 04-09-2006, 11:09 AM
Loungin' Around

Line of Heart

Girdle Of Venus
You have the line called Girdle of Venus. Few people possess your level of passion. Your desires and needs are many and strong. An artistic nature which can be very original when given freely to expression.

Shape of Fingertips
The tips of your fingers are round. Sometimes other people seem too slow, so you finish their sentences for them. You are bright and intuitive, with a tendency to stick your neck out too far and getting hurt.

Thumb Flexibility
Based on the flexibility level of your thumb you have a good balance between brains and feelings. Don't think things to death, nor follow emotions over a cliff. Your mind can be changed, but the argument has to be convincing.

Highest Mound
Your highest mound is on the outside of your palm. An adventurer and explorer. A traveler, not a tourist. Sometimes following dreams instead of trails, but what the heck! Looking for a better place. A very passionate nature

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 04-09-2006, 12:37 PM
not just for breakfast

Line of Heart
Your Line of Heart is a straight line. You are realistic and don't expect too much from people. You seek practical solutions to problems and avoid emotional reactions. Sometimes it costs you your spontaneity by spending too much time thinking things over.

Shape of Fingertips

Thumb Flexibility

Highest Mound

7.5 better then average, that is good I guess?
Old 04-09-2006, 01:45 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to campingboy
Line of Heart

Shape of Fingertips

Thumb Flexibility

Highest Mound

“Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.”
Barbara Bush

"You know that look women get when they want sex? Me neither!"
Drew Carey
Old 04-10-2006, 12:04 PM
Manwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheyanne
Line of Heart

Shape of Fingertips

Thumb Flexibility

Highest Mound

I'm just like Chey...

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 04-10-2006, 05:48 PM
Melted

I'm just like Chey and Aqua

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 04-11-2006, 03:07 PM

Line of Heart

Shape of Fingertips

Thumb Flexibility

Highest Mound
Old 04-11-2006, 05:16 PM

Line of Heart

Girdle Of Venus

Shape of Fingertips

Thumb Flexibility

Highest Mound
Your highest mound is on the base if your thumb. A people person. Outgoing and going out. Likes to laugh and party. Appreciates good food, good friends, and good drink.[/QUOTE]

mine is the same as Cobalts
Old 04-11-2006, 05:51 PM
Manwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieSprite
I'm just like Chey and Aqua

Except the two of you are much sexier.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 04-11-2006, 07:53 PM
Melted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua
Except the two of you are much sexier.

*blushes*

You're pretty darn sexy yourself!!!!!

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 04-11-2006, 09:34 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires

Line of Heart

Shape of Fingertips

Thumb Flexibility
Based on the flexibility level of your thumb you have a good balance between brains and feelings. Don't think things to death, nor follow emotions over a cliff. Your mind can be changed, but the argument has to be convincing.

Highest Mound