Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-20-2006, 11:09 AM
Loungin' Around

Last Thursday, I was negotiating a contract while sitting on our small conference room. The Director of Sales for this larger company was my "discussion partner" -- he was relatively young (about 35) and looked vaguely Middle Eastern...darker skinned with black hair, with luminous eyes and cut features, and a very sensual mouth. As we started our discussion, I caught myself wondering what he would taste like, and how he would kiss (this is a frequent habit of mine during meetings). My nipples began to get sensitive and I got that tense feeling down below...which signaled my arousal.

At one point, he moved over to my side of the table so that we could both work off of one document on my computer. We were sitting shoulder to shoulder, and I suddenly relaized that he smelled *good* -- that musky smell of fresh sweat and man that I find very attractive. We continued to debate back and forth on the contract and resolved several issues. As we debated, my pussy started to drip as a counterpoint to my thoughts, which were currently centered on him taking me right there on the conference room table.

Then we got to a sticking point -- one where he wasn't understanding my issues and where I'd determined was a chief concern for my company. He asked me several challenging questions, and I kept turning the issue back to whether he had a viable (and profitable) alternative to working with my company. I let him know the deal depended on this point. He fought my issues, and I continued to turn us back to the main discussion. In the end (after about 20 minutes of fierce dickering) he gave me what I wanted, in exchange for a minor concession in a different area.

I'd accomplished what I wanted to, and so had he. We smiled and shook hands, and his lingered a bit longer than was strictly necessary. He looked into my eyes and told me that he always enjoyed spending time with someone who was so fiery and could represent her company so well. I smiled and thanked him for the compliment, and for the challenge.

As he returned my smile and suggested lunch next week, I realized that my nipples were getting hard and that I was wondering something even darker -- what he would feel like inside of me. As he said goodbye, I felt that my red satin thong was completely wet, and as I walked back to my office my swollen pussy lips rubbed against my clit in the most sensual manner.

I'd have to find another business opportunity to discuss with him soon.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 05-20-2006, 11:17 AM

I wish I were that guy.....

Don’t let the hardship of the past, take away from the joy of the present
Old 05-20-2006, 11:38 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Is there some kind of award we can give to CK for starting this thread?

Never mind, the stories we're getting should be more than enough of a reward...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 05-20-2006, 11:52 PM
Learning to talk sexy

very hot osuche!
Old 05-21-2006, 09:05 AM
gurly gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzzy
It was something of an exquisite type of torture as began to feel the slow slide of moisture rolling down the button of my clit then falling onto my pussy lips until the moisture then made it’s way onto my panties.

Isn't that the best feeling??!?!?!?

Ok, I'm wet just from reading all these details! WOW
Old 05-21-2006, 09:11 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

*THUD*

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 05-21-2006, 09:14 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

BTW-

(ty DB........ you KNOW that went into (not my archives) my treasure chest. )

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Old 05-21-2006, 04:56 PM
Learning to talk sexy

... thank you! PF ... you know you'd be welcome in my current environment anytime, but it might get a bit cramped hiding under my desk!
Old 05-21-2006, 04:58 PM
Is it time to get up?

WOW... some interesting stuff here!! now let me re-read it all!!
Old 05-22-2006, 07:57 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
sexy stuff ladies!

is it wrong that another girl's wetness can turn me on?

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 05-22-2006, 08:59 AM
gurly gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
sexy stuff ladies!

is it wrong that another girl's wetness can turn me on?

Well, you did IT to me!!!!!
Old 05-22-2006, 09:45 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
...is it wrong that another girl's wetness can turn me on?

Only when you don't invite me to watch.

Old 05-22-2006, 03:12 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Oh My Ladies! How does one follow that? TY for the wet panties!

True story...

It happens a lot when I am driving a while. This particular time I had a lot of errands to run and I tried to comprise a route so that the errands didn't seem so scattered. I went to the bank first and as I was leaving I ran into a guy I've always "wondered" about. He stood tall over me, blocking the sun from my eyes as we spoke. I'm not sure what we talked about because as he spoke I was checking him out. Looked to me as if he had a large cock even in a flacid state. I couldn't seem to keep from looking at his crotch. I wondered if he noticed that. He smiled an all knowing smile once during our conversation. Maybe I imagined it but I liked his knowing I was checking out his package.

We said goodbyes and as I walked away I could feel how wet and swollen my pussy had become. I turned to look at him one last time and there was that smile again. I waved and got in my truck. As I sat on the warm leather I could feel my body heat mingle with the seat's heat. I began to throb. I reached between my thighs and pressed my hand hard against my crotch. Oh, that's it! Errands be damned! I had to find a place to masturbate!

As I drove from the bank and made my way to the lesser traveled roads I unzipped my jeans so I could slide my hand inside my panties. It's a little precarious, but I've become rather adept at fingering myself while I drive. I pulled my shirt up and released my breasts from the cups of my bra because I like to alternate nipple play with clit play. It really turns me on to think that someone passing me on the other side of the road might see my breasts. As I drove I sought a semi-secluded place where I could stop and really get into action. By now my panties were dripping.

I was on a road that follows a stream to a pump station. I hoped they weren't still working at the station at this time of day on a Saturday. I was in luck. Not a work truck or car in sight. I had to go down a hill and ride the road close to the stream. I could still see an occasional car over head but I knew that if you weren't specifically looking down the hill you wouldn't know anyone was there. I parked just behind the pump house and faced the road above. If anyone was looking they would catch a glimpse of what I was doing. My pants came down easily but my panties were a slight challenge. I got them down and began watching upwards as I fingered myself and pinched my nipples to the point of pleasure/pain. I came in an oceanic burst the first time and I cried out my pleasure. If anyone was around they would definitely have heard me. I couldn't stop at one. Two wasn't enough either. As I cried out from my third orgasm I happened to look up at the road and the guy who I had been talking to at the bank was passing by. I know he didn't see me but it seemed ironic that I saw him as I was cumming.

I have leather seats and the driver's seat was so wet I was sliding on it by now. I reached to the back seat and grabbed some tissues from the box I keep there. I cleaned up and popped over to the passenger seat so that I could dry the driver's seat. I needed more tissues for this. OK...that done I got out of the truck and fixed my disheveled clothing and disposed of the tissues in the dumpster left for the workers. I got back in the truck and went back up the hill and continued on with my errands...getting things done in a little different order than I had planned at the onset of my excursion...wet panties and all!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 05-22-2006, 04:28 PM
Manwhore

OMG... this thread is too much... Damn!!

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 05-23-2006, 12:03 PM
watchin you wiggle

Send a message via AIM to wrestlemark
Talking oh my .......

.....god...................WOW!!!! hot in here!!!!!!!! sexy descriptions ladies love em wow so erotic and hot ......... business meetings ,staying late at the office ,or taking a drive will never be the same ...............i love it!!! great thread you sexy horny ladies are as bad as us !!!!!! ..........theres still a bunch more i'd love to hear from...........................hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm? ?????