Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-08-2001, 05:11 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
For each special Pixie's Lady....

Have you ever been to Italy? It is a wonderful country, amazing food, beautiful language and friendly people. Would you like to come there with me now? Reach out your hand to touch the screen, imagine my hand there to hold yours, surrender yourself to me as I pull you through into a still, warm moonlit evening, two people alone.
Holding hands and strolling toward a calm Mediterranean Sea, the sand is soft enough for our feet to leave an impression, marking our progress down the beach. Pausing at the waters edge I move to stand behind you. In front of us the moon, low in the sky, has laid a shimmering silver path before us. Curling one arm around your waist I lower my lips to your neck. Starting to gently kiss along your hairline to your ear, I move my other hand up inside your shirt to cup your breast in my hand. The perfume from your body mixes perfectly with the fresh scent of the sea. My lips move to where your neck meets your shoulder and I feel the soft bud of your nipple harden under the tender caress of my fingertips. Your eyes have closed and I sense your bottom push back in to my pelvis. You take my hand from your breast and lead me into the lapping waves. After a long day in the Italian sun the water is pleasantly warm. As you lead me out the water rises up our legs, small ripples form as we cut through the surface. The short skirt you are wearing swells and floats as the water reaches the top of your thighs. Turning to me you press close and as I lower my mouth to yours I find it soft and inviting. The power and passion that can be passed in a kiss should never be underestimated. I move my hands down to cradle your bum and pull you yet closer.
In the moonlight I can see the water has made your shirt translucent and your breasts are accentuated by the wet material. I slide my hand round to your pubic mound and push the fabric of your thong to one side. By beginning a rhythmic circular motion with my hand I feel your legs start to part. This allows me to slide my hand down, gently brushing your clitoris on the way, until I encounter the first folds of your vagina. A low moan escapes your lips as I slip a finger into your wetness, moving it in and out, your hips responding in unison. Removing my hand I grasp the waistband of your thong, the water muffles the sound of tearing fabric. I slip off my shorts, now there is nothing between us. Reaching around your waist I lift you high and then lower you lovingly onto my waiting cock. We both gasp as I penetrate your body, I can feel every muscle inside you as I slide deeper. Your legs lock around me and pull me deeper still. The water echoes our movements and laps at our legs and the junction of our sex. Your tongue is darting over my lips into my mouth and you bite my bottom lip, not too hard but enough.
The rocking of your hips has increased its pace and I can feel you contract and relax on my stiffness inside you. Again and again our pubic bones grind together the pressure on your clitoris bringing you close to coming. Still joined together I turn and stride out of the water and up the beach. With each step your breathing becomes faster. As we reach the sand above the waterline I lower you to the ground and pause.....poised over you, drinking in with my eyes every detail.
Your arm rises and pushes me over on to my back, and in one fluid movement you straddle me. A second time I feel my cock insinuating itself through your labia, only this time I can see it. Your pussy, still glistening with seawater, is gliding down my shaft. I can just make out the swollen red button peeping out from it's hood as you take the final inch of my flesh. I rise to meet each one of your downward thrusts, your undulating breasts catch my eye as they too mirror your writhing...I can feel every muscle in my body start to tense....my penis is swelling ready to burst..I reach to hold your hands...your grip is vice-like...and your thrusting more urgent, more aggressive. As I reach orgasm my fingers clench yours and my buttocks leave the sand in one long explosive thrust. At the same time your body tenses and you push down deeper...wanting to take my sperm to your innermost places...I can feel it rush out of me...like a liquid volcano...you climax as the first warm bullets hit their target...then again as more follow.....we both continue frantically trying to become as one...trying not to leave the smallest gap between us. As the final tremors shudder through you, you collapse exhausted onto my chest. I hold you tight and kiss the top of your head...Tesoro mio -my treasure.

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 10-08-2001, 06:43 AM
StormieSkie

WOw~!

Amazing.. god.. within the first couple of sentances.. you had me wanting to you take you right then and there.. needless to say.. you got me wet beyond belief.. wouldnt mind to try that with you some day.. mm yes :-D
Old 10-08-2001, 08:22 AM
Passion & Power

Hi Stormie

I'm flattered. Welcome to Pixies-place, join in and enjoy.

Old 10-08-2001, 10:33 AM
StormieSkie

Thank you :)

Well, yesterday was my first day on here, and i came across your story and I was like.. well yeah, I mean.. you are a talented man.. and I love the way you talk in so much detail, not many do, I am hopingh that I will enjoy my stay with all of you people
Old 10-08-2001, 10:35 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

I think I am in love...

*****SIGH******

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 10-08-2001, 01:58 PM
StormieSkie

yeah, he does tend to have that effect, eh Love? *giggle*
Old 10-08-2001, 02:35 PM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Ohhh does he ever....

Too bad he doesn't record it and we then could listen to it in the audio section...MMMmmmmm...

Got the Italian accent Glyndwr???????

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 10-08-2001, 03:02 PM
StormieSkie

Oh yes..

I would love to hear him tell that in detail as he wriets ...that would be amazing, even better if he had an accent, even if it was just a little one.. would be amazing
mmm!
Old 10-08-2001, 05:47 PM
Passion & Power

Sorry girls

Not Italian, but I do have the traces of a Welsh accent.

Love diva - Audio, that's something different to consider.

Old 10-08-2001, 06:44 PM
StormieSkie

Love Em' All

I am sure that it is just as sexy, because, I love all accents, I really do prefer the australian men/woman but, hey I love them all specially when the man knows what you do :-P
Old 11-14-2001, 11:00 PM
dobbydog

Smile

very nice.....sigh.
Old 11-17-2001, 12:13 AM

Whoa. *starts saving for a one-way ticket to Italy*
Old 11-17-2001, 02:43 AM
Passion & Power

Hi ladies

Guest 35: Was that a sigh of delight or boredom? If it was the former I would encourage you to register and join in. There are more delights to be shared ~~~

Goddess: You and me both. But my imagination is the limit at the moment, and that's limitless

Old 11-21-2001, 03:24 PM
dobbydog

Smile

definitely a sigh of delight. where are men like you in real life? that's what i want to know.
Old 11-21-2001, 06:14 PM
Passion & Power

Oh we're out here, probably in the least likeliest of places, then one day, when you are not expecting it, a pair of dazzling green eyes will flash and twinkle in your direction, a silver tongue will paint technicolour pictures in your mind and the next thing you know you're both making love on a beach in Italy.