Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2007, 09:15 PM
Loungin' Around

I like that she communicated about it and asked you to pay, acknowledging that she had offered...rather than being passive aggressive about it.

If a guy wants my love an affection, I'm not above making him work a bit for it. I think I'm worth fighting for -- but then again, when the relationship is established I expect everything is 50-50. That's how a partnership works.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 03-05-2007, 03:49 AM
Freeze!

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vieth
You know how you can catch her out on this? Simple, take her out to dinner making sure that she knows that you are going dutch. Then when it comes time to foot the bill, you simply take out what you owe and leave it at that. If her meal is more than yours then tough and don't cave if she asks help paying the rest. I dislike people who are like this. They expect you to cover them with everything when the can't. Also when I was single and dating, and they invited me out to dinner I always asked in advance who is paying/what the payments arrangments are - if we are paying seperatly or not etc. If they say they have got it covered I always make sure that I order the least expensive thing out of courtesy. I remember one time this girl had a whinge about how much she had to pay for her meal. Mine and hers were roughly the same price and I think she was trying to make me feel guilty for not paying for her, I simply said to her 'well if you didn't like the price then why get it?". That shut her up and put her in her place at the same time. After that she didn't mention it anymore.
Old 03-06-2007, 12:52 PM
is not this trim anymore!

I don't date either, Mr. Lil frowns upon it, but would pay without even discussing it.

The idea of a date is to be together. Not to reconcile your expenses in an effort to keep things equitable.

Think of it as an investment in your future. On your 50th wedding anniversary, are you going to regret having spent a couple of bucks for dinner while dating?

Ok...bad example.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 03-06-2007, 04:05 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Vieth
You know how you can catch her out on this? Simple, take her out to dinner making sure that she knows that you are going dutch. Then when it comes time to foot the bill, you simply take out what you owe and leave it at that. If her meal is more than yours then tough and don't cave if she asks help paying the rest. I dislike people who are like this. They expect you to cover them with everything when the can't. Also when I was single and dating, and they invited me out to dinner I always asked in advance who is paying/what the payments arrangments are - if we are paying seperatly or not etc. If they say they have got it covered I always make sure that I order the least expensive thing out of courtesy. I remember one time this girl had a whinge about how much she had to pay for her meal. Mine and hers were roughly the same price and I think she was trying to make me feel guilty for not paying for her, I simply said to her 'well if you didn't like the price then why get it?". That shut her up and put her in her place at the same time. After that she didn't mention it anymore.

I don't even know where to begin...

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-06-2007, 06:11 PM

Yes you did.
Old 03-23-2007, 12:25 PM

i have to agree with what dicksbro said i never expected her to pay for anything