Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2002, 12:10 AM

Send a message via MSN to hotgirl4u2nite Send a message via Yahoo to hotgirl4u2nite
Red face it's all good....

Personally, I have nothing against facials. It really gets me hot to see a man cum. It turns me on if he cums on my tits, ass, stomach, whereever he'd like. But then on the other hand I like to swallow. So it's an either/or situation. But I have to admit, there's nothing like a good tit-fuck as he shoots his load. So I guess it's his preference.....oh well, I've rendered my two cents.....
Old 01-08-2002, 12:30 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Damn, hotgirl, you sound like my kinda woman... <getting out the roadmap to Louisiana... hmmm... take a left at Memphis...>

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 01-08-2002, 11:50 AM

I must say I have given a few facials in the past but the wife wants it all down her throat and I don't mind letting her eat it all. Now when I tittie fuck her I shoot loads. I love to tittie fuck and usually that first shot hits her face with the rest on her neck and chest. She doesn't mind that. If she wants me to cum right then when I am sliding my cock in her pussy she just tells me to pull out and cum on her face. That gets me off just hearing it from her. But for the most part she prefers to swallow it or anywhere but the face.
Old 01-09-2002, 10:37 AM

facials

would prefer to have it down my throat, but if that's not a go, then face would be fine...guess I could use my fingers to get it into my mouth
Old 01-09-2002, 09:48 PM

Send a message via MSN to hotgirl4u2nite Send a message via Yahoo to hotgirl4u2nite
Quote:
Originally posted by scotzoidman
Damn, hotgirl, you sound like my kinda woman... <getting out the roadmap to Louisiana... hmmm... take a left at Memphis...>

It's all about that Southern Hospitality, baby!
Old 01-10-2002, 01:01 AM

girlfriend....

Its amazing how many of your ladies in here are all good with the whole facial and swallowing part. Its pretty crappy because I can't get my girlfriend to allow me to do either one. Its quite nuts honestly. I think its more or less that we are only in our early 20's that its not something we've experienced before. I know i'd love to try it, then again there is a lot of things i'd like to try. Question, since we still use a condom to protect against anything we don't want! (BABY) when we decide its time to get rid of the condom do you think her ways might change with the facial issues and swallowing? Ladies would love to hear your opinions on whether it might change! Thanks!

TAZZMAN

PS. I'm glad to see one of my threads had soo many great responses! Keep it up everyone!
Old 01-10-2002, 09:56 AM

Well, I'm one of those ones who's a little squeemish about the whole thing so if my lover wanted me to try it I think I would be more comfortable working up to a facial.

I wouldn't mind him blowing his load on my breasts, so you should start out there. Maybe a nice tittie fuck and blow your load on her breasts if that's ok with her. Then after a few of these ask if she wouldn't mind a facial. Once she gets used to seeing you blow your cream it should be easier to ask her to do this. I think that's why I'm not keen on facials, I'm not used to seeing guys blow.

I think it's a lot like female ejaculations, the first time a guy sees one he may think it's urine. I'm used to swallowing when I give a blow job and I never see it if it's inside me so I'm gonna need to watch how much my lover gets off blowing his juice on me and then I think I'll probably get into it.

Now for swallowing, a male friend told me he can control how fast his cream cums out, so I'm thinking maybe other guys can do this too. If it comes out really fast and hits the back of the mouth she may gag a bit. Sometimes it happens to me and a couple of gags don't bother me much but might bother someone just trying it out. So try controlling how fast you cum so that when you're inside of her mouth you can come nice and slow and ALWAYS warn her (and ask her if she'll swallow first) when you are about to come. I like to have a warning even a signal of some sort to let me know it's cumming.

Also, I have to say, I've had men who taste better than others. Some guys taste really salty and it doesn't taste that good but others taste awesome. I can't say if it's a diet thing or what, maybe some of the other posters can share if they have also noticed this too.

Sweet Chastity
Old 01-10-2002, 10:37 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Quote:
Question, since we still use a condom to protect against anything we don't want! (BABY) when we decide its time to get rid of the condom do you think her ways might change with the facial issues and swallowing? Ladies would love to hear your opinions on whether it might change! Thanks!

Tazz.....It will Never change if you don't talk about it!!!!

Sex is beautiful and can be even more beautiful if you talk about what you want done or would like to do to your partner....

Once you can communicate your feelings of wants and desires to each other...you will be more apt to try new things!!

Just talking about different things gets me excited and I can't wait to give it a try....might not be right away....but I will surprise him during our love making sessions and say "Babe...I want you to sit on my chest and jerk off all over my face...." Or..."Babe...remember we talked about trying that position?..Why don't we try it now?'

So talk about it.....never know what can happen in the heat of the moment!!

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 01-10-2002, 08:40 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

First I want to propose we have a “library of pearls” for those inspirations that hit a subject so squarely on the head, it should be available for future reference. Like Diva’s post to this thread (01-10-2002 10:37 AM).

Now MY less well stated, male, contribution.
The level of comfort and trust with your partner unleashes the lust that makes all the wonderful variations possible. We can usually tell when the other is approaching orgasm. When my whole body STOPS and TENSES that little bit more, we both know. I will ask, “ready?”. If she wants to go, I’ll ask “where?” If she’s not ready, we’ll just HOLD. Sometimes it can be so close that I can’t even take it out. JUST HOLD. When she ready, she’ll tell me where she wants it. It’s all hers then. Depending, she then uses her hands, mouth, body, butt, to launch the teeth gnashing and light flashing. I do the same with her. It may be simultaneous, or successive. Our answers vary as the feeling rush. We both go everywhere

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 01-10-2002, 09:29 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Post "Adjust that box"…………(part two)

I, being an oral freak, know how absolutely driven I am to consume every bit of her toe-nail-curling explosion, I assume that she WANTS whatever I can give her for the same fulfillment. At that moment, I want to be the center of her tingling universe, far past the glazed doughnut jokes. An indisputable, mutual craving for each others gratification always just produces this kind of desire.

The hunger for the visual, tactile, tastes, smells and sensual sounds just take over. These are the mental visions even during solo masturbation. What other kind of sex is there? (if you know, don’t tell me. I like this)

Now OldFart is worried I’m going to brake his soapbox, Irish is tired of steadying it, so please help us out. Refer to this as my response to any of the Female Ejaculation, Blow Job, Shower, Orgasms, Anal Loving, Foreplay, Mutual Masturbation, and YES, sucking CUMMY PANTIES.

Don’t know if I had your attention, but thanks for your time.

Help me down Irish

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 01-11-2002, 12:49 AM
Turn it up!

<helping PF down off the soapbox>
<now, if you'll steady the box for me, PF>
<ahem>
"My name is Scotz, & I'm an oral freak, too..." Oh sorry, thought this was an OA meeting...
Tazz, she may loosen up as time goes by, mine did a little, but she's still a little squeemish (as Chas said) about the whole cum thing after 26+ years. As far as facials go, I don't care for getting anywhere north of the lips, I like to cum in her mouth, whether she swallows or how much is up to her. I find the sight of a woman with cum dripping from her smiling lips the sexiest thing on earth, not quite so when she is obviously not enjoying it.
Chas, I don't know about being able to control how fast I cum, maybe that one guy is a special case... when I cum, control is kinda out the window! (think wounded bear in heat) It might be a good thing if I could hold back a little like you said, but I don't think that's doable or desirable. As for taste, what I've read says that diet is a big factor, & unfortunately I eat & smoke all the wrong things... oh well...
All in all, I find this thread both facinating & frustrating, seeing so many women say they enjoy swallowing, facials, and/or tittyfucking, all the things I like, and knowing I'll probably never get enough...

<hopping off the soapbox now... yo OldFart, this thing needs a coat of paint...>

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 01-11-2002, 12:50 AM

Thanks!

I just wanted to say thanks for the opinions! I'm going to try more and more to talk about things and see if that might work. I just know that she's one of those laid back types. Which is fine I'm not going to say anything bad about that, but a little kinky play doesnt hurt anyone does it!?!? I didn't think so! Keep posting! I'm soo glad I started this thread!

TazzMan
Old 01-12-2002, 06:31 AM
BigGirlUK

I love to watch and feel my hubby cumming on me, whether it be on my tits, tummy, ass, back or face - he can do it anywhere and everywhere ....... but be careful of the eyes - it can sting a little

Oh ...................and yes .............. I swallow too ( just love the taste!!)
Old 01-14-2002, 01:42 PM
Gone with the Wind

I am not sure what it says about me that this is my first posting, but....oh well....

Facials....YES!!! on my face, neck, boobs, tummy, my bottom (a very special pleasure) I love the feel of cum!!!
I enjoy swallowing, but while in high school, performing my very first blow job, I discovered that the feel of a man's hot cum on my skin is very erotic...so much so that I have sought it out...
One Mardi Gras day, 3 years ago..... but that is for another time.

WW
Old 01-14-2002, 06:55 PM
Turn it up!

What it says to me is I wanna hear more about the Mardi Gras incident... please tell us all about it, don't leave out any details (unless the statute of limitations is involved!)