Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

View Poll Results: What do you want your sex life to be like?
Pass the aspirins please. 0 0%
OK if we MUST! 2 1.74%
2 or 3 times a month missionary is fine. 2 1.74%
I'm your slut, treat me like a whore! 78 67.83%
Whip me, Beat me, Tie me up!!!! 33 28.70%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 08-06-2001, 12:41 PM
Zeb

My favorite lady

My favorite "lady" was a complete SLUT in the bedroom. She was a regular June Cleaver in the day to day world, but get her in the bedroom and she turned into a trash-mouthed sex machine. It was amazing.

We worked together and more than once I caught myself thinking about her at work. (sproing!) However, it wasn't easy to maintain the air of professionalism.

We never did get found out, but it was a challenge. I think it's difficult to seperate our emotions from our actions and thoughts.

Zeb
Old 08-25-2001, 06:28 PM
HUGE SEXUAL APPETITE

Send a message via MSN to 2handed Send a message via Yahoo to 2handed
Question Your IM 2 Me 4Erotic Stories

Sorry 2 have missed you, Erotic stories plus Pic's 2. If still interested see my post 4U of preview pic....as in my erotic words my sexual appetite is displayed.
Old 08-26-2001, 09:33 AM

whip me and tie me up......

Yet if you ever call me a whore in bed you might not wake up
Old 01-15-2002, 04:42 PM

Talking

My boyfriend and I love playing at the evil guy and the slut. It's such fun when he forces me "against my will" and insults me while he holds my ankles on his shoulders and rides me really hard. What can I say - girls usually love that stuff - the danger element.
Old 01-17-2002, 12:47 PM
MonStar1023

Damn my girlfriend is basically the OPPOSITE of what you all voted for...

Old 01-17-2002, 06:44 PM

Im with most of you ladies, I like the tied up thing, but "whore" or even "slut" is pushing it. "Bad" and "dirty" are fine, though. i do, however, want it all the time, any time. My last boyfriend only wanted it one or twice a week, and im an everyday girl. anyways, back to the topic. if a guy threw out the Daddy thing, that would bother me enough to lose interest! and thats hard to do!! but i think id be pretty open to other things. i like the whole Slave/Master thing, never tried it though...
Old 01-17-2002, 07:28 PM

Send a message via MSN to hotgirl4u2nite Send a message via Yahoo to hotgirl4u2nite
I know where I stand.

I have to agree totally with ca ub6ib9. All my life I was taught to do the "right thing". I was molded to be a good girl by all standards. Now that I am an adult, I want to make my own choices.

At work, EVERYONE things I am SOOOO shy and quiet. the goody goody of the bunch. Boy oh boy if they only knew....

I have no problem being the whore or Daddy's bad little girl. (I am by no means condoning incest) I think the thrill is the taboo of the situation.

I have a friend that has experienced the "other" me. And it just tickles him to see me at work among my co-workers. I am reliable, efficient, and dependable at work. Always on top of my work. (No pun intended.) The epitimy of the girl next door. I guess what I am trying to say is that I am not offended by any name because I know that it is "pillow talk" and I also know that I am not actually any of the names I play up to. When we are finished, I go back to be good ole me!
Old 04-02-2002, 12:01 AM
Alone Again

Wink

In my relationship, when I am doing stuff to my girlfriend it seems that she likes me to be "Master" a whole lot.

It really turns her on if I tell her what to do / not to do and if I use language like : slave, slut, whore, etc. She really likes it even though she is an extremely nice, religious person the rest of the time.
Old 04-02-2002, 12:21 AM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
I had an ex-g/f who insisted on me calling her whore, slut, and bitch in bed. I was a bit uncomfortable doing that do to the respect factor towards women that's been drilled into my head since grade K where you don't hit or tease the girls, etc.

Whenever we'd gotten into an argument she'd want me to take it out on her sexually. She was into it really rough. When I wouldn't get into it right away she'd prevoke me. In the end I gave in and we ended up with claw marks and bruises.

At times I wondered if she wanted to prove that you can rape the willing. I'm still not too comfortable with it but it's lady's choice and up to her discretion.
no mortal ever dreamed before.
Old 04-02-2002, 10:11 AM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
Alissa22bi: I think Diver was refering to the poll results, or did you not vote? at this moment the only two that are showing percentages are "tie me up" and" treat me like a whore" of course if you didnt vote that gives a skewed view now doesnt it.

And, BTW I myself have had a little bit of everything.... had the straight missionary guy, the abuser, the "i'll do anything just let me look at it please please please" guy, the control freak, the s&m girl, by far Souls is most versatile, he covers all with no problems.... doesnt talk much trash in bed but thats ok.... I think the reason I liked it with my first b/f was bcause he didnt curse at all unless it was during sex....maybe I'm just odd... but who wants to be even?
Always
Kyttn
Old 04-02-2002, 03:44 PM
Gone with the Wind

I have been called a few nasty things in bed, in the heat of passion. There it is allowed, but for a guy to ask me to call him Daddy gives me the creeps, and I won't do it. Also I don't like being called names OUT of bed.
I will discuss being tied up another time... *giggle*

Wickedly,

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 04-02-2002, 04:37 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
I wouldn't want to be calling a man "Daddy" either. Something just kind of "sicko" for me. For those that like it, groovy, it's just not for me.
I really don't know if I'd want to be called any "bad" names. I never have before, at least not that I can recall.
I guess for the most part, my sex life has been fairly "normal" if there really is such a thing as "normal".
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 04-02-2002, 05:40 PM
dragon mane

Send a message via ICQ to axe31
i have been called slut, bitch,whore by girls and guys
my faverate was ride me you sissy slut by a girl most
men would be horrofide by that but i enjoyed it
Old 04-02-2002, 05:43 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
Vanilla just isn't my style
Old 04-03-2002, 03:58 PM
Pixie Groupie

Send a message via AIM to MissX Send a message via Yahoo to MissX
Hmm not the Daddy thing....but slut and whore possibly, a turn on I guess but if the bloke carried it over into everyday use...well it just wouldn't work.....concrete boots and in the river - doh! did I really say that out loud?