Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

View Poll Results: What do you want your sex life to be like?
Pass the aspirins please. 0 0%
OK if we MUST! 2 1.74%
2 or 3 times a month missionary is fine. 2 1.74%
I'm your slut, treat me like a whore! 78 67.83%
Whip me, Beat me, Tie me up!!!! 33 28.70%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 04-04-2002, 02:02 PM

I totally agree with WW... in bed, it totally turns me on being called all kinds of names. But most of us I guess wouldn't really like to be called a whore or slut by your colleages/boss/friends anywhere else. I mean. OK, maybe I shouldn't say in bed but during sex, could be anywhere, and of course could be your boss as well, but maybe not in front of everybody else or in any other context.... know what I'm saying..?

Somehow I was surprised about the outcome of this poll, I didn't expect to have this much company.. when I think of most of my girlfriends, they would be grossed out if I told them... but who knows.. maybe some of them are right here and I just don't know. just as they don't know about me... :-)
Old 06-14-2002, 06:43 AM
Nimblepixie

Cool Rough and ready

There's a time and a place for everything, same applies to sex.

Rough and quick is one of my favourites but slow and steady also has it's moments.

Although I like it rough don't confuse this with rape fantasy. That's just "icky".

Other han that, I'm up for anything
Old 06-14-2002, 08:47 AM

What a stupid poll. The choices go from "2 or 3 times a MONTH" to "I'm a slut". Does this mean that women who want it more than 2 or 3 times a month are sluts?

How about 2-3 times a WEEK, which is by far the average in North America?

And what's with the "whip me" crap?

Someone doesn't like women much...
Old 07-19-2002, 03:28 AM

I don't know if I would go as far as being called names like Slut and Whore during sex is right. But sometimes you just have to talk dirty to get anything going and to keep it going. But being called those names during sex would make me feel bad.
Old 07-19-2002, 09:31 AM

it's just like everything else in the world, different things work for different people and sometimes even different things work for different people at different times. personally i like all different kinds of sex, being dominated and to dominate. i love being treated like a little slut when i'm in mood (which is quite a lot to be honest!!!! ) but variety is the spice of life...........
Old 07-21-2002, 03:22 PM
Banned

I agree with Svlad that the poll doesn't cover enough ground. Besides, most of us in Pixies come for sexual things, etc. Why would any of us vote for the aspirin choice? I know people must come here for a zillion reasons but still . . .

I wouldn't go for the 'daddy' talk, either but different strokes . . .

As long as I'm treated with respect and care before and after sex, almost anything goes during!
Old 07-22-2002, 10:53 AM

I love having sex as much as possible and now with both sexes and occasionally when I'm in the mood you can whip me beat me and tie me up
Old 10-10-2002, 09:11 PM

Send a message via AIM to OhioMIB
I agree with CA IB6UB9

CA IB6UB9, I have to agree with your statement. In college I took a human sexuality class. Initially it was just to meet an elective, however in the end I learned a lot. One of the topics we discussed at length was roles and gender images. There is research -though you should take it with a grain of salt I believe- that we all have built in roles we seek to fill. The norms of western culture have stepped on those roles for centuries now. Politcally correct, puritan America has done even more damage.

A woman who enjoys sex is singled out by her peers as loose. Even the guys who want to take advantage of her love of sex tend to see her as 'not the kind of girl you marry'. It's sad really.
Old 10-30-2002, 11:23 PM
Creampie Babe

Talking

I'm your slut, treat me like a whore!

In my circle, these names are redefined as positive words.
Old 10-31-2002, 11:41 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
I didn't like any of the choices, so I didn't vote. The only one for me that would come even close as a choice would be the last one listed. I can go for a loving dom, but not anything that comes close to disrespect or humiliation. I'm in the same camp that way as Alissa, Mistress, and BluStarLite. I really love it rough at times, and I am extremely turned on by dirty talk--hearing it and saying it. You say the words "bitch" or "slut" or "whore," etc. and you're likely to get a knee in the groin as I am on my way out the door.
Old 11-12-2002, 10:03 PM

Send a message via AIM to TonyWriter Send a message via Yahoo to TonyWriter
Thumbs up FROM MY PERSPECTIVE

First let me say that I am big on treating a woman respectfully and courteously. I wouldn't be interested or comfortable any other way.

My last girlfriend would never accept anyone being disrespectful to her in 'everyday life'. She is very conservative but fun.

In the privacy of our bedroom however she loved it, especially after she was already turned on. Teaching her to do things like my private slut turned her into a cat. There, in private, she could release her inhibitions and express her secret lust and I loved it.

That sort of erotic passion made for many hot hot nights. And all the time she knew I loved and respected, her even when she was showing me her secret slutty side.

Honesty, trust and freedom to express without judgement opens many doors.

Tony
Old 01-02-2003, 11:01 AM

Personally, I have to agree with the whole disrespectful thread from Alissa. I don't believe in the whole vulgar talking thing at all. I do ,however, believe in sexual freedom in the bedroom. (or anywhere else for that matter.....) I guess it would depend on the partner and whether or not it fulfills her fantasies and desires. As long as it's pleasurable to your current bed buddy/g/f/wife/ whatever I think it would be ok but only if the female thinks so. It doesn't trip my trigger but whatever makes you're respective partner happy and physically fulfilled is what any male wants to do. I think I'll shut up now before I ramble on even more...........

Life is Chaos,
Chaos is life,
The Heartless One

Old 04-29-2005, 11:15 PM
...that's Mrs. She-Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to Callie691
Talking

I want to be held close and touched. I want to be made love to... not have sex. (and yes there is a difference.) Dont get me wrong a good fuck is nice once in a while , but sex just dont cut it. i want to make love just once that is sssooo good that is makes me cry. I want to be able to just touch my man all over WITHOUT it leading to loving. sometimes i just cant get close enough. i want to touch my man all over but i dont have the guts to. I am too afraid he'll take ti wrong. I want him to do the same to me. God to be touched the way i want to be touch him ...to me would be better than sex.
Old 04-30-2005, 12:03 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
I'm a typical woman...
I want all you got and then some.
Old 05-09-2005, 06:44 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Hmmm - well I didn't vote because, like BlueSwede I can't find an option that applies to me.

I love sex, in all its forms, and at times I may act like 'a slut' with my partner, but that doesn't mean I want him to treat me like one.

Both of your options in this poll for women who like sex, are for women who want to be in a passive or even submissive role.

Sounds to me like you're still stuck in the mind set of old stereotypes, that women only 'tolerate' having sex done to them, and some are more willing than others. The reality is that sex isn't like that for women. No matter what Freud has to say, we're not all naturally masochistic. If you ask me, it's men who think that who're the masochists as they're bringing a whole heap of trouble on themselves with archaic views like that!

Where's the option for the real women....the ones who'll urge you inside of them, in whatever position they happen to feel like it, the ones who'll straddle your face until they get what they want, and who have a stash of toys that'll do the job in case you don't?

I'd say the majority of women out there enjoy sex, but not necessarily always the type of sex you've described here.

Can I get an 'amen' sisters?!

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !