Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-14-2001, 01:45 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Who will come with me to........

I need to take a companion on my travels again. Will someone step into my world and come to the SAS Royal Hotel in the centre of Bergen in Norway?
"Swish" the lift doors closed. "Going up?" I said as I pushed the button for the top floor Leisure Suite. "No-going down" you whisper as you slide slowly to your knees in front of me. Before you've undone the first button on my jeans I feel myself stiffen with anticipation. I run my fingers through your glossy hair as you release my cock from its denim cage. The first drops of pre-cum are already glistening near the 'eye', you lower your head and your tongue darts forward to lick the droplets away. I have to grab the handrail around the lift wall as I feel my knees buckle. Your lips are now halfway down the shaft moving tenderly up and down, the saliva mixing with my juices lubricating as you swallow more of me into you. One hand is carressing my balls, stroking and then squeezing. I can see you've slipped your other hand into your panties and are rubbing it back and forth. Then I feel a finger and understand why you've being playing with yourself. The finger that has just slipped into my anus is wet from you. The intense rush I experience as both hands and your mouth are devoted to my pleasure brings me to the point of climax.
A bell in the lift rings,warning of the approaching floor, you stand and grin~I'm devastated as I hurriedly try to get my penis back in my jeans. The lift doors open and we exit into the Leisure Suite. The male changing room and sauna is to the left, female to the right. We agree to get changed and meet in the jacuzzi. At the speed of light I am naked, grabbing a towel I go through the door. Tossing the towel onto a chair I plunge into the warm bubbling water. Relaxing, as the water bubbles and froths around me, I eagerly wait for you to join me. Out of the corner of my eye I see you beckoning me from the female changing room. I rise out of the jacuzzi and walk, dripping water, across to you. As I near you place a finger to your lips, motioning me to be silent. Curious I reach your side where you take my hand and lead me to the door of the female sauna. There is a glass panel in the door, I peer inside. My jaw drops - laying on a wooden bench is a young girl, very blonde, slim and nude. You slide in front of me and then turn and smile. The girl is oblivious to the two voyeurs only feet away from her as she idly rubs her hand over her pussy. Her eyes are closed as if asleep but she keeps up a regular rhythm between her legs. I curl my arm around your waist and start to replicate her movements on you. Long strokes from above the clit right along the lips almost touching the ass hole and then back to start again. Each time I pass the lips I can feel you becoming wetter and wetter. The girl has stopped stroking now and I can see she has pressed a finger into her and is massaging her clit with her palm. You push your bum into me as I copy her actions. She is now gathering speed her finger pushing in and out of her hole, her hips bucking into her hand. Your hand moves onto mine and makes me mimic her~faster and deeper~you press my hand into your groin and grind against it. Inside, the girl's hips are going into spasm as she straightens her legs~you lift my other hand to your mouth to stop you shouting out~as the girls back arches in a dynamic moment of ecstasy~ your orgasm breaks like a wave~you bite on my hand to stifle your cries~I see tears fall onto the back of my hand and mingle with the blood you have drawn.
Before we are discovered I scoop you up and carry you through to the balcony. Stepping through the double glass doors into the night, the chill of the evening is incredible. The view from here is amazing but it is not enough to distract me from you. I carry you over to the balustrade around the edge of the balcony, looking over I can see people hurrying past on the street 100 feet below. Remaining behind you I ease my way up into your vagina, the recent masturbation has left you so wet I push right in until your bum is flat against my abdomen. Being in this position means I have unlimited access to your clitoris and nipple ring. My fingers stroke and pull until your nipples are erect and pink, my other hand rubbing your mound as I start to fuck you. Slowly at first, then faster as you respond to my thrusting, I pound my cock into you like a piston. The tiger on your shoulder blade shining in the moonlight as you arch your back. Faster and faster, harder and harder then that hot surge of semen as I slam against you~my toes curl to grip the floor as I push as deep as I can~your head is thrown back and again you've placed your hand on mine as you frantically urge me to rub your clit~then it comes the second orgasm, just as strong as the first only this time your cries aren't stifled as you release your emotions. Your ass jerks back against me as you wriggle trying to get more of me inside you. Responding to your motion I push forward, trying to maintain a balance between a deep, forceful fuck and not falling over the balcony. The danger of the situation draws more and more cum up my throbbing cock and into the rippling muscles of your cunt. We go back inside and flop into the welcoming waters of the jacuzzi. As you nestle your head on my shoulder the girl from the sauna enters, seeing us in there she smiles, turns and goes.

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 10-14-2001, 07:23 PM
dobbydog

mmmmmmm I lie back in the bubbles, feeling your body touch mine, every point of contact down my right side, shoulders, hips, foot - still electric.
My pussy if still ohhhhh so sensitive from the treatment you gave it, almost sore, but very happy.
I swim my right hand across your chest, brushing each niple in turn, before moving down to your limp penis.
Like a warm cuddly worm, I play with it and your balls - I love him like this, all soft and friendly.
Whoops - I feel him coming to life, time to get out, I want to be able to walk without looking like a cowboy!
I kiss you gently on the lips and step out of the jacuzzi, leaving wet footprints back to the change room.
A quick shower, and a decision not to even try to use the hairdyer here, I flip my hair back into a pony tail and squeeze it dry.
As I put on my underwear I think of you, I stand in front of the mirror and imagein your hard body next to mine, taking off my sheer lacy bra and panties.... throwing me onto a king size bed...
Enough! I zip up my white sheath dress and step into my gold sandals, grab my bag and walk out into the entry area of te Leisure Suite.
Old 10-15-2001, 07:05 PM
Passion & Power

Laying back surrounded by the warm water I watch you leave, my eyes roam the room as I lie contented but not yet satisfied. A glint of light reflecting from something on the carpet catches my attention. I raise myself from the jacuzzi and pad naked across to what appears to be a room key. Smiling I realise that it is the key to your room, I wonder if you dropped it accidently or intentionally. Moving swiftly I dry and dress, then noting the number on the key fob I leave the Leisure suite.

Prowling the hotel corridors I find the room matching the number on the fob, I pause outside the door, listening intently and wondering whether to knock, I decide against it and slowly and quietly let myself in. As I enter the room I see your gold sandals kicked off and lying on the floor, silently I move further in. I can hear deep rhythmic breathing coming from the bed, as I look closer I see you have flopped onto the king size bed and fallen asleep. The white sheath dress has rucked up and the hem line is level with the top of your thighs. The curtains are parted slightly and in the moonlight I can make out the line of your sheer panties. I move closer, bending over the bed and placing my lips to your leg, just above your knee, I look at your face, so peaceful and beautiful. Again I lower my lips to your leg, kissing higher and higher, moving toward the fabric of your panties, the faint scent of musky sex drifting in to my nostrils, you shift slightly in your sleep as I brush my lips across your lips separated only by the thinnest of material. A small damp patch has appeared on the fabric, I wonder whose lips it originated from. Taking the pantie seam in my teeth I move it to one side.

I pause and gaze at the pink lips, there is nothing hotter than seeing a little moisture already on the lips from anticipation, like dew on rose petals. Then I flick my tongue out to catch the drop, the first taste is nectar. I start with long slow strokes with the flat of my tongue all along the line of your pussy. As my tongue laps at your lips, I move it in small circles easing between the puffy outer lips getting deeper with each stroke. Whilst I push my face harder into the centre of your sex my hands move over your thighs and grip your hips pulling you to me. I momentarily move my mouth to your clit nibbling around it with just my lips, teasing it from it's hood before sucking it in. You start to moan and wriggle as I increase the pace of my licking but I hold you firmly in my hands, my tongue driving deeper and faster into your cunt, I can feel your juices start to run over my chin as I press my top lip against your clit crushing it to your pubic bone, I keep a hard rotation aginst your clit as my tongue is now reaching the furthest places of your pussy. You are wide awake now, lifting your sex to me, moaning with delight, your fingers entangled in my hair as you pull my face harder into you. You start to cum in waves, your cunt muscles rippling, your ass pressing down as your hips buck in my hold. I tongue fuck you as fast as I can keeping you on the plateau for an age before letting you fall into orgasm. I feel your body relax on your final release, the fingers in my hair tug at me as you coax me up your body before crushing my lips with yours in an intensely passionate kiss, tasting your juices on my lips as your tongue probes my mouth. I feel a hand snake downwards searching out the erection that has been threatening to break free from my trousers, now it is my turn to moan as you take a firm grip on the solid shaft......

Old 10-16-2001, 08:14 PM
dobbydog

my hand slides down inside the waistband of your trousers to find the warm, silky hardness of your rigid shaft then on down to cup your furry balls.... up and down.... mmmm that feels so sensual.
mmm we'll have to do something about that I whisper in your ear as I gently roll you onto your back.
I lie on top of you, my breasts squashed into your broad chest, my tummy feeling your hardness, the smell of sex between us.
I pull my body up and down.... gently, not far, to end up on my elbows lookg down at you.
I push your hair back from your forehead with my hands as I land butterfly kisses all over your face.
I lean down and gently blow into your right ear... and then, pausing to kiss your nose, your left ear..... then quickly snaking my tongue right into your aural canel.
You wriggle with suppressed laughter - ticklish eh?
I sit up, sitting on your tummy and look down at you - my dress is hiked up around my waist and it's uncomfortable -= and linen creases so damn easily.
wait - I whisper and hop off you - feeling very sexy I do a little dance for you, slipping out of my dress, but leaving my bra and panties on.
I stand beside the bed and lean over you, your eyes watching my every move.
I rake the bulge in your trousers with my nails, and the inside of your thighs.... before gently and carefully unbucking your belt. I undo the button and zipper, teasingly brushing the cloth covered shape of your erect penis, but not too much.....
Now, taking the legs of your trousers I pull them down and leave them in a heap on the floor.
I look at you lying on the bed.... sitting next to your feet I raise one foot to my mouth and one by one suck your toes, swirling my tongue around and in between them...
You shudder with ticklish pleasure as I suck and nibble .
Putting your foot down, I kiss my way up your body, rubbing my lace covered breasts agsint your legs. Pulling down your underwear I give your penis a kiss and a squeeze before letting the eleastic snap back into place - I give you an evil grin.
Now I sit on your erection, and wriggle my pussy against it mmmmmmm as I undo the buttons fo your shirt, working my way down....
I play with your tiny nipples, bringing them to hard little copies of my own. Bending down I suck on each one, flicking them with my tongue..
I can see you are distracted.... I lean forwards and whisper into your ear.. you are sooooo sexy.....
Reaching down I caress your hardness, and lift your penis as I lean back, with one fluid motion I use the tip to push aside the crotch of my panties and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ooohhhhh your full length slides up inside me.
You moan and I say shhhhhh and stay perfectly still, letting the feeling of fullness subside before starting to gently rock back and forth.
Now I lean down and move back and forth on your shaft, my breasts swinging in their lacy cups as my pumping up and down becomes more forceful. I kiss you hard. Biting your lips, muttering fuck me, yes please fuck me fuck me fuck me haaaaaard with your big cock
Old 10-18-2001, 06:20 PM
Passion & Power

I bite back, taking your lower lip in between my teeth and pulling away, I feel you rising and falling on my cock, the tightness of your pussy sheathing it's length, gripping and pulsing as you move. My hands reach for your breasts freeing them from the restraining material of your bra, lifting then kneading and massaging the full swollen globes, crushing them together and running my thumbs roughly across the tops of your nipples, they are already stiff with desire as I tweak them harder turning the pink blush of colour a deep red. I grind upwards into your pelvis pushing back at you as you rock up and down. The words of encouragement fall from your lips, moans mingle with the torrent of obscenities, urging me to fuck you harder. My hands leave your breasts and track down your flanks to rest on your hips before I dig my nails into your side as I take a firm hold and increase the tempo of my thrusts. Holding you tightly I piston my cock in and out, lifting you off the bed with the ferocity of the strokes. The sudden change of rhythm and pace send you over the edge as your pussy contracts and a low guttural noise erupts from the back of your throat. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkk you scream as your head thrashs back and forth and I feel a warm wet trickle run down the underside of my cock.
As you gasp for breath I tip you to one side on the bed and rise to my knees behind you, slipping one arm under your waist I pull you to your knees with your face still on the bed. With my other hand I guide myself into your wet and open pussy lips, slowly in one fluid movement I bury my whole length inside you until. I feel my balls touch against your clit. Keeping the one arm under your stomach I start to fuck you again, long slow strokes to start with. Pulling out until only the tip of my penis is still splitting your petals then sliding back in until I'm brushing against your furthest inner walls. Faster and faster I thrust, I move my free hand to wind itself into your hair, taking a strong grip and pulling your head up, I hear a strange noise and realise it is me as the excitement builds in the pit of my stomach, groaning in pleasure as I fill you with cock.
There is a familiar tightening in my balls as I feel myself quickening towards orgasm, your breath is coming in short shallow gasps as I bang against the curves of your ass. I lean forward pressing my mouth to your ear, 'Cum with me.....push against me.....

Old 10-23-2001, 03:09 AM
dobbydog

Ohhhh yes! Your hand in my hair roughly pulls my head back, I rise to my hands – and feel my breasts swing with the fury of your penis pounding into me. So deeeeep then out and wait…. Here it comes again, filling me to the hilt. My world is centred around the union of our bodies. The slippery link of your engorged member in my pussy and beyond it feels.
I remember when as a teenage girl I saw a stallion mount a mare – I now know how she felt. The sheer erotic savagery of the stallion’s huge swinging penis sinking all the way into her as she compliantly lifted her tail…..
I can see it in my mind as you fuck me, I lift my bottom and push back to meet your thrusts – I want to receive your seed deep inside me!
Old 10-24-2001, 02:42 AM
Passion & Power

You words of encouragement drive me on, as I plunge harder and faster into you, each thrust more urgent and brutal than the previous, you rock forward on your knees as my hips bang against the moons of your ass. I alter my grip, both hands take a firm hold of your hips pulling and pushing you, up and down my cock as I fuck you. ‘Ohhhh yes’, the final moments are nearing as a volcano starts erupting deep in my balls, ‘aahhhh harder, faster’ the lava is running up the length of my shaft, ‘Fuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkk’. I stiffen as the hot juices burst headlong deep into your cunt, I feel my nails dig into the flesh on your hips as I bury my shaft sending bullets of cum shooting into you, my hips jerk as again and again my cock stiffens and then delivers another salvo of thick liquid into it’s tight warm receptor. In my hands I can sense you trembling, I start to fuck you again, wanting to experience you climax as I milk the continuing flow of spunk from my pulsing cock.

Old 04-11-2002, 12:25 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Just rumaging through the closet and found this........

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-11-2002, 02:09 AM
Passion & Power

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
Just rumaging through the closet and found this........

You can rummage through my closet anytime darling !!

Old 04-11-2002, 01:20 PM

Lilith, THANNK YOU for rummaging through the closet. I had not seen this before. WOW!

Glyndwr, as I have siad before "The things you do to me." :)
Old 04-12-2002, 02:41 AM
Passion & Power

Quote:
Originally posted by Cinderella

Glyndwr, as I have siad before "The things you do to me." :)

~chuckling wickedly~

Maybe there is so much more :D

Old 04-14-2002, 05:08 PM
Mooooo!!!

Whew, that was HOT!

What else do you keep in that closet Glyndwr?

Old 04-14-2002, 05:42 PM
Passion & Power

Hi xanne

There are things in my closet that would make the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end, items that have reduced grown men to tears and the most prim and proper ladies of society to writhe on the floor like bitches in heat.

Old 10-08-2002, 12:00 PM
the Lusty Wench

I can't believe I never commented on this one -- outstanding story - as always!!! thanks! jjjjbo
Old 10-08-2002, 09:48 PM

Location: Second star of the Right...straight on 'til morning
Send a message via Yahoo to Sea Chelle
I'm going out right now to get a tiger tatto and a nipple ring...grins wickedly....great story...now i'm all warm (and wet)and ready for bed....wanna join me?

Chelle