Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-15-2008, 06:45 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jude30
Last I knew the price structure was identical to WoW.

If they start giving free two week trials I will let you know so you can check it out for free. Problem with 2 week trial though is the download. It was over 9gigs to get the beta DL'd.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:08 PM
I Want You To Look.

Send a message via AIM to faerie_princess Send a message via Yahoo to faerie_princess
For the Horde!!

And I do play Alliance as well, just mainly Horde. LOL.

I've got a 65BE Rogue on the Ghostlands server.
Old 10-05-2008, 09:30 PM

Ok , I've finally (yeah, I'm a bit slow at times, especially posting in "new" places) decide to add my comments. I've been playing nearly 2 years, after a co-worker "dragged" me into playing. I started as Alliance on Azshara, but wound up switching to the Horde. Currently I play mostly on Spirestone; though I do have characters on Azshara, Ravencrest, and Velen (for those rare occasions that I want to "get away" from the people I know on Spirestone). And since I get bored playing the same character all the time (which is probably another reason I have characters on 4 servers, lol), I'm running one of every class on Spirestone (my main is a 70 tauren enhancement shammy).

Currently, I'm more of a casual type of player, I've yet to do any raids (mainly cause the guild I'm in is still to small for raiding). My main focus currently is leveling my alts and prepping for Wrath.

Shadowsfate
Old 10-06-2008, 08:50 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
^^^no that you've begun, there's no need to be quite so close-mouthed anymore.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 10-07-2008, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
^^^no that you've begun, there's no need to be quite so close-mouthed anymore.

No promises that I'll be more vocal, as I tend to be very quiet and keep to myself, until I know people better (I'm that way off of the net too, though I tend to be even less likely to talk to people I don't know very well). But at least one friend has encouraged me to post, so who knows lol
Old 10-07-2008, 02:23 PM
Just a Freek

welcome to pixies Shadowfate...
just consider us good friends that ya just havent met yet

I let my WoW account lapse, I havent played in a couple weeks.
taking a short break before the expansion
"In hot as fire and out soft as snow."

Lost

My pic threads:
as requested
Bound...for pleasure!
Ienki and Andvari DO Vegas
oh, and the one Ienki posted of me...
my camera, my rules
and my newest thread with Kadiya
Lost in Wisconsin w/ Kadiya
Been a while
AWW NUTS!
Old 10-07-2008, 03:56 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Quite a few people are just chilling before the expansion. Others are starting to farm mats like crazy so they can up their skills. I'm still trying to play catch up so that I can actually be useful to my friends. I still don't have a flying mount which is actually something I need so that I can get to certain dungeons for when the ten man content for them comes out.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 10-07-2008, 04:22 PM

Get a partner, and quest in the 70 zones. At about 12g a pop it doesn't take long to get the basic flier. I think I made nearly 1k gold in five to seven days doing just that.
Old 10-07-2008, 05:16 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Just as easy to farm up the mats for heavy knothide armor kits and sell them on the auction house.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 10-07-2008, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Snow
Just as easy to farm up the mats for heavy knothide armor kits and sell them on the auction house.

As I recall (my memeory isn't the greatest, and I did this back in Feb. when I first hit 70), I did something similar. I farmed a lot of leather, and made armor kits for AH and some items that I sent to my enchanter alt to disenchant and sell the mats on AH. I just wish it was as easy to farm for the epic flier as it was the normal flier, lol. (Probably doesn't help that as soon as I get some gold, it gets sent to an alt for training and rare recipes )
Old 10-07-2008, 10:06 PM
Yankee in Dixie

No, that doesn't usually help. However, while the standard flier is necessary to get to certain dungeons, the epic is more for bragging rights as far as I know. Now I do know that there are flying enemies in the upcoming expansion and the epic may become necessary just like the epic ground is for outlands. Because the epic ground is faster it's harder for enemies to catch you and hit you hard enough to knock you off. Might be the same for the flying enemies that we're going to have to face. However, right now the standard flier is enough for me.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:36 PM

The epic flier also makes doing the dailies go much faster, and easier. Sort of ironic, that one, that it becomes easier to make money when you don't need money.

I think I had 3k gold when I quit.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:36 PM
Yankee in Dixie

That's a lot of in game money. Makes you wish it was that easy in real life huh?
Old 10-09-2008, 10:47 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsfate
No promises that I'll be more vocal, as I tend to be very quiet and keep to myself, until I know people better (I'm that way off of the net too, though I tend to be even less likely to talk to people I don't know very well). But at least one friend has encouraged me to post, so who knows lol

then my work here is done.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 10-15-2008, 04:23 PM
Melted

Is anyone here addicted to it as much as this guy?

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.