Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2008, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
I now have the last name of Jenkins, hehe

I tried for that twice. The first group had no idea where to go, the second group fell apart quick when the group leader got disconnected. Hopefully 3rd time will be the charm, if I can find another group for it :lol:
Old 11-13-2008, 01:20 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Okay, I went to the midnight release of Wrath of the Lich King. So far, I've done the quests from the fortress the blimp drops you at (still have to complete the go to this town quests though), and most of the farm quests to the west. The only complaint I have is: WHY IS THERE NO LEATHER WORKING AND SKINNING TRAINERS IN THE FORTRESS?! Every other one is there, but not those two. Kind of sucks. They are out there. In a little town off to the east. Kind of makes sense since they look like buffalo taurens and have the totem poles and what not, but still. I looked all over the damn place and finally had to ask where they were in the general chat.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 11-13-2008, 03:02 PM

So, how is Wrath looking? Server overloaded by all the people trying out the new content? Unfortunately, I'm waiting on Amazon to deliver my copy, but (according to them) it should be in my hands by the 18th, after having it on preorder since mid-June or so. Of course, Amazon tracking times are usually off, at least in my experience. Sometimes packages come before the Amazon estimated date, sometimes later. I'm looking forward to the new content, but I'll keep working on achievements until my copy arrives.
Old 11-13-2008, 05:57 PM
Just a Freek

liking the new continent but its way over camped!!

got a level and a half
"In hot as fire and out soft as snow."

Lost

My pic threads:
as requested
Bound...for pleasure!
Ienki and Andvari DO Vegas
oh, and the one Ienki posted of me...
my camera, my rules
and my newest thread with Kadiya
Lost in Wisconsin w/ Kadiya
Been a while
AWW NUTS!
Old 11-13-2008, 07:42 PM
Yankee in Dixie

I'm only a third of the way through my first level, and my server wasn't overloaded, just the area i was in, since everyone is there doing the same quests. However, the laptop I use to play is powerful enough that I don't get visual lag, and my internet is good enough I don't get lag from that. It's more or less just a pain trying to collect what I need to collect because everyone else needs the same things. That and all the damn casters weren't looting their corpses so I couldn't get the skins. Which my skinning is already almost maxed out, and my leather working is coming along quickly.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 11-14-2008, 10:37 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jude30
So basically crowding sounds just like it was after TBC was released.

Did they slow the leveling down any? I remember they said it would take as long to get from 60-70 in TBC as it did to get to level 60 originally. It took me three weeks. And I don't consider myself a power gamer at all.
Old 11-15-2008, 03:42 PM
Just a Freek

aye, pretty much the same as after the release of the last expansion, but with less server problems and I havent had to be in que to log in for more than 5 minutes.

60-70 took me about a week... current level is 72 1/2 lol

Lost

My pic threads:
as requested
Bound...for pleasure!
my camera, my rules
Been a while
AWW NUTS!
Old 11-15-2008, 11:00 PM

Not sure that they slowed down the leveling or not, but from the looks of things, I kind of doubt it. THe server I usually play on, Spirestone, had its first level 80 earlier today, followed by several more. Apparently the new achievement broadcasts to all areas when realms firsts (such as the first level 80, the first rogue, the first human, etc) occur. Unfortunately, I'm at least 2 days away from starting in Northrend.
Old 11-16-2008, 09:25 PM
Yankee in Dixie

According to a friend of mine, it should take about 7 hrs to get from one level to the next just questing. It will take longer or shorter based on how you play, drops, and if you dungeon crawl or not. Took me about a day and a half to get to 71 questing. Mostly by myself. But I also took time to farm up some leather, help my friends who were a little behind me, took several breaks......I kind of feel sorry for the people that power level through the game. I don't see how they have time to actually enjoy the game. Then they're stuck waiting and complaining because there isn't anyone they can run with for the raids and what not.
Old 11-16-2008, 10:58 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
i hate you all.

>mumble< goddamn 3 second latency
Old 11-17-2008, 12:42 PM
Just a Freek

lvl 74 now... mostly questing alone other than a run on UK with my guild

just logged out after portaling a few of my guildies to Dalaran, I love bein a mage

figure i can make some good money working as a taxi service to Dalaran this early since release

Lost

My pic threads:
as requested
Bound...for pleasure!
my camera, my rules
Been a while
AWW NUTS!
Old 11-17-2008, 01:39 PM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaKyttn
i hate you all.

I just figured you were going to bitch about being a gaming widow, Bama.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:10 PM
Yankee in Dixie

I'm not that big a gamer gekko.
Old 11-18-2008, 08:04 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jude30
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaKyttn
i hate you all.

That sucks! What is your internet running at?

I use this site to check mine: http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/

Just click on the city closest to you.

I once was getting 10,000 milisecond latency while playing WoW. Turned out my internet was sucking shit at the time. My ISP got a nice phone call, and continued getting phone calls until they decided to cancel my contract without penalty. I was getting speeds slower than dial up and paying for cable.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:23 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
Gekko... gaming widow my ass I'd be playin the game more than him!

Jude... I live out in the boonies, getting my net via satt from Dish Network. its the best we can get. that 3 sec latency was what LordSnow got on his UBER gaming comp when he came down here one weekend.

I miss the game.