I haven't yet, but you can sign me up 118 35.87%
I dream of it, but I could never bring myself to be in one 29 8.81%
Only if it was my partner's dying wish 3 0.91%
Only to get even with an ex 0 0%
If my partner wanted it 37 11.25%
Voters: 329. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2001, 07:15 PM

My wife and I have been in a few threesomes with other guys. I love watching her body as another guy makes love to her. Sometimes I join in and other times I sit in the room and watch and jack-off. Once in a great while I leave them alone and watch them from outside our bedroom window.
Old 10-26-2001, 11:55 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to nutworld
I've always wanted to be in one..and much to my surprise..I think that I wouldn't mind if it were a MM/F one..but I'd prefer the opposite.

That being said..I just cant realistically imagine it happening, unless I am the 3rd party. I know the wife would never want to participate in one.
Old 10-26-2001, 11:59 AM

Well, Nut...you could always join me and who ever else I find since hubby won't join....
Old 10-26-2001, 12:04 PM

Thumbs up

just let me know when and where Layc..and I'm always there for you !!
Old 04-10-2002, 09:58 PM

My wife and I have had both MMF and MFF threesomes. Both of us are str8. It was to say the least exciting!! Both were equally fun for me. I have discovered that I really get off watching her with other men. I love the look on her face when she cums. I always join in. I couldn't stand it to just watch and not fill an inviting opening. She is fantastic always open to new experiances.
Old 04-10-2002, 10:19 PM
Alone Again

In theory I like the idea but I'm not sure if it came to actually doing it, don't know if I could. It'd be easier if it was my g / f and another woman but still, I'd feel like I was cheating on my g / f with the other woman. If my g /f wanted a mmf then it'd take a whole lot of convincing for me to do it and still then probably not
( I want my g /f to be mine and only mine - i'm greedy )
Old 04-11-2002, 11:26 AM

This is a hard guestion to answer. I think I would like to have a FFM threesome but don't know about wife. She has told me she has no interest in having sex with other woman. We have been married for 33 years and neither of us has cheated. The other woman would have to be a special friend to take part, no strangers. And how would we feel afterwards? To many questions to know where to start.
Old 04-11-2002, 02:47 PM
Pixie Groupie

Send a message via AIM to MissX Send a message via Yahoo to MissX
Sign me up! I know that MrX would love a ffm, I reckon a two couplesome would be more fun as I'd like both ffm and mmf...but it would have to be a fun night with guys that you could have a laugh with...any takers?
Old 04-12-2002, 01:26 PM
Hypnotizes Members

I have been involved in 3 3somes thusly....2of which were with my best friend(female) and the guy was my boyfriend(current) i was a bit jealous at first but then you get past that and realize....hey 2 women are pleasing this guy imagine how great he feels...it was awesome. The other time it was with my boyfriend and his best friend pleasing me...that was awesome...but I can say that when his friend was doing me and I was giving my boyfriend head...I was only really concentrating on the fucking part of it! And there was a downside...when my boyfriend tried to have sex w/ me later, because he didnt get off during the ordeal...I dried up and nothing worked, because I was with a new guy and the sensation of my boyfriend wasn't turning me on at that point....because I experienced someone different, and it was allowed. So you can run the risk of goin thru a lot of emotional things, but if you can get past it, then its a great feeling. I don't think I'd do it again though...that rollercoaster of emotion isn't for me.

~~Reality bites but thats what life is~~

Old 04-12-2002, 10:06 PM

Thumbs up Three, Four, or MOOOOORE

Been in MM/F FF/M FF/MM FFF/MM and group
grope sessions. Love them all. Sex is where u find it and feel comfortable in doing it. For ten years my partner and I have been having a BALL or two. We are both Bi [me only a little] she is full on. If you like it "DO IT "
Old 04-12-2002, 10:50 PM
Pixie Mistress

Thumbs up simply erotic

I've been in one threesome -- and it was completely AMAZING....course it helped that it was two friends (one guy and my best girl friend) so there were no wierd feelings, but now i don't know if i could do it with my current man cuz there's all these unspoken rules and feelings involved. Let me just say, nothing like taking it hard from behind while doing some sweet muff diving *wink*
and from my voice you speak
Old 04-12-2002, 11:58 PM

I have always thought that I would like to try a three(or more)some, just for the experience. But since I'm having trouble with even getting into a twosome right now, it's kind of a moot point. It wouldn't matter though, if it were me and two girls, or me, another guy and a girl. Either way there are some interesting scenarios.
'Til you turn it down to 33 and 1/3
'Cos it helps with the elocution
Corporations turn revolutions
45"
E.C.
Old 04-13-2002, 05:05 PM

This is a tough one to answer. I would like to, but not sure how I would feel seeing my wife having sex with another guy. It'd be easier if it was my wife and another woman but still, I'd feel like I was cheating on my wife with the other woman. If we did have a MFF threesome the other woman would have to be a special friend to take part, no strangers. However, my wife has told me she has no interest in having sex with other woman.

If we wanted to have different partners than a MMFF would be our preferred choice, but how we would feel afterwards is a difficult question to answer.
Old 04-13-2002, 10:18 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
*Bookends* some day

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-14-2002, 01:08 AM

Lilith,

Book my end right now..