Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories > Erotic Challenges
User Name
Password

Old 12-01-2001, 12:45 AM
No Longer Pixies User!!!

Post Building a dream

Renee awoke to the pounding of a hammer overhead. Quickly she buried her head in the pillow trying to recapture the dream she had been unwillingly yanked from. In her reoccurring dream she had been seduced by a dark headed stranger. She could remember every moment of what he had done to her in the dream, but no matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't seem to conjure his face to mind. Finally giving up on her quest of reentering the Dream State, Renee rolled over to stare at the ceiling in loathing. "Damn," she said to herself. "I can't wait till that crew is done on the roof so I can finally see this dream to the end." AS she thought about the builders she started to relax, remembering that she thought the foreman was quite scrumptious. With the resigned thought of “too bad he’s married,” she got up from her bed and padded into the bathroom.

As she started her bath she wondered what might happen if she found a way to subtly let him get a peek. She knew from what other lovers had told her that she had quite a bit to offer in the physical department. She was sorely tempted to leave the curtains and bathroom door open, but fear of deprecation kept her from being so bold. “Oh well,” she thought to herself. “It still makes for a good fantasy.”

After a shower that did nothing to relieve the tension caused by the catharsis of emotions running through her body, she put on the shortest robe she had. Bordering on sheer she thought to herself, “I might not have the guts to make the first move, but he might as well be as aware of me as I am of him.”

She walked into the kitchen and reached into to get herself a container of yogurt from the refrigerator. As she bent over she suddenly found callused hand travel up the back of her thigh. Spinning around she noticed her foreman setting at the table behind her. IN her reverie of thought, she had walked right by him and not noticed.

As she started to come out of her shock, she noticed with uncomfortable familiarity that this was the man in her dreams. Everything from well trimmed goatee, and work-roughened hands to the lustful parting of his smile and sensual predatoriness of his eyes. She found herself at a loss for words, as he looked her up and down, obviously seeing through the robe to the soft curves it failed to completely conceal. When his eyes came to rest on her breasts, she could tell by the slight frown of his brow, that he was wondering if they were fake. She could see the twinkle of appreciation in his eyes, which only intinsified the effect his scrutiny was having over her.

AS he continues to peruse, her body, she felt her body start to come to life. As he looked, her nipples started to tighten and a wave of desire caused dampness to seep from between her thighs.

He reached for her then paused. Coming out of her trance she noticed the sound of hammering again. As her eyes slowly opened, she groaned, burrowed her head back in her pillow and thought to herself, "Two more days and I can finally finish my dream."

I know probably too short, but I was running out of time and ideas.
Old 12-01-2001, 12:12 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Wonderful!!!!

Legzup2paradise ~ What a great story! You must have been reading my mind! I had a naughty dream last night and have still not recovered! Loved the story! Great fun this was......Tootles! Lilith

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-01-2001, 07:55 PM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
legzup2paradise,

Nice story. Thanks from all of us for extending yourself and trying something new! What a great story I loved it.

And after only 15 posts! Wow, let this be an inspiration for all those sad people that jump in here and just look. They can do it too!

I love your name, legzup2paradise. Its so descriptive, and I'm sure so true for your partner!!! Mmmm lost in my imagination.

Darren
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson
Old 12-02-2001, 12:38 AM
No Longer Pixies User!!!

Talking Thanks

Thank you so much for all your positive feedback.. because of it I have decided to try my hand at writing more often. Glad you enjoyed the story...

LOL Darrenfate, not sure he would agree, since we are actually having our house worked on right now and the foreman is quite yummy. LOL anyway.. hope to shoot some more your way soon.. all pun intended.

Legzz
Old 12-02-2001, 01:21 AM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
legzup2paradise,

Attracted to construction guys, eh?

OMG, I forgot to tell you how handy I am. Here (grabbing a hammer) I know how to use this. In fact hammering is something I do very well!! Still dreamin of your legs!

Darren
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson