Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average. Display Modes
Old 11-09-2001, 06:30 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Darren don't ask me all these questions first thing in the morning. You should know better. We'll do lunch and discuss it then.

Showbiz is a complicated world. !!!!!!!!!!

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 11-09-2001, 10:10 AM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
Diva,

I come bringing gifts, its unbearable to be on the wrong side of your gaze. I hold here in an outstretched hands a large steaming hazelnut coffee and a blueberry muffin. Not a morning person, eh? Shhh, just eat.

D

BTW, where did you perfect that withering stare look? You must be professionally trained. Its so unsettling, so Divalike!
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson
Old 11-09-2001, 12:14 PM
~*Forget Me Not*~

<Licking fingers>

Mmmmm thanks Darren...it was very delicious.....and very sweet of you...

So what's for dessert?

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 11-09-2001, 12:50 PM
Here find old friends!

Ahhh, well I am glad your mood has improved so much! As far as dessert, did I miss lunch? Or was it that your people met my people and had lunch together without us?

D
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson
Old 11-09-2001, 01:10 PM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Yes they did meet without us They are all fired!

But they have arranged for a lovely dinner and cocktail meeting at Spago's

Let's say 8'ish......

Old 11-09-2001, 01:30 PM
Here find old friends!

Spagos at 8?

Would that be in the venerable Beverly Hills location or newest jewel at the Four Seasons in Maui? We just might have better luck staying here in LA. I just love the pan-seared black bass with fennel cherry tomato salad and virgin lemon olive oil. What will you have, or do you want to just skip to the dessert?

D

Smokey Robinson

Last edited by darrenfate : 11-09-2001 at 02:54 PM.
Old 11-09-2001, 05:41 PM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Oh definetly Maui!.... But I think I'd rather stay in a room and order up a bowl of fresh strawberries and cream and some smooth tasting cognac.....Mmmmmmm
It was a very long and hectic day! I'm drained. So I think I'll draw a warm bath..... and let you place the call to room service.

Old 11-09-2001, 06:20 PM
Here find old friends!

Before you take that bath, how about a long slow massage for my tired drama queen? I'll start at the feet, while you sip that delicious cognac. Its ok to close your eyes, relax.

Each toe gets its own due attention, now each foot, your calves, thighs. Mmm roll over so I can massage those tired back muscles now. You look sensational tonight. The hot oil makes you melt, my large hands slowly rubbing that nasty old tension go away.

Listen for the surf, my dear. Its playing our song. Your warm bath awaits, I'll pour you another

D

Smokey Robinson

Last edited by darrenfate : 11-09-2001 at 06:46 PM.
Old 11-12-2001, 09:30 AM
Here find old friends!

Diva,

Its 4:45 am Hawaii, and you just fell asleep. Now I have first hand experience that you are a nocturnal "animal"! The weekend was incredible, more than I could have dreamed for. Maui and the Four Seasons suit you, we should stay the week. Life is good, and you are special.

I've ordered up some fresh Kona coffee, and a warm muffin for when you awaken. It should be just the cure to ward off a hangover from those single malt scotches you devoured last night. Just call extension 400 and they'll deliver. I'm into the local office for awhile, I'll be back to scheme with you on how to get a new agent, you are so underappreciated in Hollywood!

D

Smokey Robinson

Last edited by darrenfate : 11-12-2001 at 09:32 AM.
Old 11-12-2001, 11:32 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

You are so right! I am so unappreciated!

That was an incredible evening you laid out for me....the massage was so very relaxing...and exactly what I needed. The sound of the surf, the cognac and you made it a very delectable evening...I will relish every minute of it....Thank you

And I think I can arrange to stay a week... I need a holiday and this is just the place for it! And besides I am very curious as to see who you have in mind for a new manager!

I await your return from the office Might find me in the shower or sun-tanning on the balcony!....

Old 11-12-2001, 01:08 PM
Here find old friends!

Quote:
I await your return from the office Might find me in the shower or sun-tanning on the balcony!.... [/B]

Honey, I'm home! Hmmm no answer, that's ok, it was a corny line anyway, I'm not sorry you missed it. Ah, there you are in the early afternoon sun, lounging with eyes closed, letting the warm Hawaiian rays rejuvinate you. All thoughts of business vanish, we'll return to your new manager later ....

Topless - so like you! Forgive me whilst I stop, and drink in the vision that is you. My hands are twitching now, and I am beginning to squirm - you have that effect on me. My hands have wills of their own, reaching out from behind the chair to softly caress your perfect breasts. Your eyes are hidden from view behind those sunglasses, but I detect a hint of a smile at the corners of your mouth. You are pretending to still be asleep, but your suddenly hard nipples don't lie! What is it you want now, my diva?

Smokey Robinson
Old 11-12-2001, 08:21 PM
~*Forget Me Not*~

It's just like you to use a corny line like "Honey, I am home!" Yes I heard you!

But I am still pretending to be sleeping as your hands grasp my breasts. It feels so good...and to be laying out in this hot tropical sun makes it even more exciting....
My eyes are closed and I tremble under your light touch as you circle my erect nipples with those big strong hands....
(If I could only take a peek and see the look on your face)
....I moan with anticipation as to what is to come next....Mmmmm.......

Old 11-12-2001, 08:40 PM
Here find old friends!

Lust in the afternoon. What a concept. I love life!

I stop and put that warm suntan oil all over my hands. As large, full, and perfect your breasts are, each hand easily can handle one breast each. I lean over and put the tip of my tongue around your ear, knowing full well this drives you crazy, and that you MUST acknowledge me!

All pretense of sleeping is gone now, I take those sunglasses off so that I may look into your eyes. Ahh, just what I expected, they are lustful, and full of contentment. No hurry here, my love, my hands are very happy caressing each breast fully, slowly, and completely. After a very long time, I stop and open the wine I have for us. I pour some on your nipples, oh, now look at the mess I made! The red wine stands in such contrast to your body. It has run down your stomach and into your swimsuit bottom. I'll just have to clean it all up. As I CAN do two things at once, my mouth takes care of licking your breasts clean, while my hands follow the wine's trail. As I slide my hands down the front of your suit, I feel that you are absolutely wet - and not from the wine. The suit melts off of your now steaming body. I will soon find out what wine goes best with you! Four other bottles are lined up for my private taste test. My mouth waters in eager anticipation with what lies ahead...

Smokey Robinson
Old 11-12-2001, 09:53 PM
~*Forget Me Not*~

I slowly grab your tie and pull you towards me. As I kiss you deeply and passionately, I start unbuttoning your shirt and
letting my hands roam freely across your chest, and my tongue exploring your sweet tasting mouth.

I unbuckle your belt and unzipp your trousers in one swift motion. Still devouring your kisses, we stand, so that I may completely
free you of from your clothes. There we both stand..naked on the balcony,like two wild animals waiting eagerly to be fed.

(The press would have a field day if they saw us! )

I strutted my ass over to the bottles of wine and grabbed the red one, took a sip right out of the bottle and I threw you a wicked smile and I slowly poured it over you...my tongue is racing to catch it all..down your neck...your right nipple...across your abs....and it finally makes it's way to your throbbing 8 inches of pure meat...so I drop to my knees.. grab your butt cheeks and start licking the top of your sweet head..making sure to catch all the wine...
I feel you quivering with my every touch...with my every lick...I take your cock a bit deeper into my throat..grabbing the shaft and holding it tight....the other hand is on the wine
drenched balls that are ready to explode....MMmmm they need sucking too...Mmmmm...

Old 11-12-2001, 10:16 PM
Has Left Pixies for GOOD

what is this? a love affair boliing up???