Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2002, 09:21 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Cool Chastity-

I assume that is a reciprocal process you favor?

I only want to know if it is simultaneous or consecutive?

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 01-11-2002, 10:41 AM
Stimulation

I love it to death
Old 01-12-2002, 03:17 AM

My wife sucks and nibbbles on mine. she likes to suck on them while she slowly masturbates me.
WE BOTH LOVE IT!!
Old 01-12-2002, 05:25 AM
BigGirlUK

Mens Nipples

Hi,

Just to add my thoughts on this subject

Personally, I have found more men that like having their nipples licked and sucked than those that don't, and on many occasions have been told that this is something that we girls often miss.

My now hubby has acquired a taste for it over time - he just loves me to lick all around them, suck on them until they harden then roll them between my teeth - it drives him wild! and me too

Many memorable nights (and days) have started out this way

Mmmmmmm ........

Go on girls! give it a try (but be gentle - hehehe)
Old 01-12-2002, 08:37 AM

Re: Chastity-

Quote:
Originally posted by pantyfanatic

Definitely! Actually I think I'm more of a giver than a reciever since I enjoy 69ers more than getting oral sex. But then I've never had a guy who really enjoyed my pussy. Not like the guys here seem to enjoy it. Mostly it's been a 'I suck, you suck, now we fuck' sorta thing. I've don't think any of my lovers have loved eating me just cuz they enjoyed it. But then again, my younger ones I might have not noticed. I had one very liberal lover who kind of changed the face of sexual intimacy for me forever, before that I was more uptight about sex.

I really enjoy sucking a guy's nipples so I'm glad I started this post. All the positive responses are quite uplifting. I think the one thing I definitely did learn was to go slow as a guy may be quite sensitive and watch to see just how much he enjoys it.

Thanks guys!
Sweet Chastity
Old 01-12-2002, 08:40 AM

Re: Chastity-

Quote:
Originally posted by pantyfanatic

A little of both actually. Sometimes though I just like to concentrate on how wonderfully soft a man's skin is under my lips and tongue.

My lips (the ones up here!) are very sensitive and I enjoy putting soft things to them to feel them in ways my fingers can't experience.

Sweet Chastity
Old 01-12-2002, 10:16 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Sweet Chastity---I have never had very sensitive nipples!Everyone has different erogenous zones.I have always been
extremely turned on;when a woman just barely trails her fingers
lightly accross my lower stomach.That is guaranteed instant hard-
on.When we were parking;my wife(then girlfriend)used to do that
and masturbate me at the same time.In those days;we called it a
handjob;not masturbation.(our means of birth control) Irish
P.S.Of course;when you're 18yrs.old;anything turns you on!
Old 01-12-2002, 12:57 PM

its so great to know tat most of the ladies here are good sex givers more than receivers...its really a great fgeelin i muz say tat if i know my gal actually enjoy giving mi pleasure and the taste of my cum...its even better to know that if she love and hunger for the taste of my cum.....juz like some of the ladies in here....but my question is do you gals out there realli like the taste of cum or juz your guys' cum....i mean i can feel tat my gal dun realli like doing some of the things like swallow or facial, but she is just doing it to pls mi....sometimes after i had my way, i do feel a bit of guilt, and i think tats the bad thing.......although i always try to give her satisfaction before she do it on mi, but i still think that she seems to be just acting to be the way i want her to....is there any way at all that i can change her way of mind???
Old 01-12-2002, 04:55 PM
Oral Freak

Sweet Chastity:

My impression is that most of the guys here do like having us play with their nipples, to varying extents. I know that whenever I touch my boyfriend there, let alone kissing, licking, or sucking, he is ecstatic. In his case, he didn't realise that the nipples were an erogenous area on his body until I started to experiment --- now that the realization has sunken in, he absolutely loves it. He'll even go so far as to push my head over towards his nipples if I'm kissing downwards from his neck to his cock --- which is really saying something, since I know the anticipation of me heading for his cock is pretty overwhelming! If he's willing to push me off-course from that, the nipple play must feel pretty darned good!

A thought, though, if you're not sure if your guy will like it: make a flattish c-shape with each of your hands, and caress upwards along his body towards his nipples slowly (starting at his hips or waist), with a gentle but firm pressure. Zero in on those nipples, catching them in the crook of your thumb when you finally get there. If he's anything like my b/f, he'll be arching his back and moaning by time you do! If he's not so excited by the sensation, he'll probably just respond to it as he would to any other caress across his side or stomach. I can feel the tension building in my b/f's body as I go, so I know he's really responding to this and not just acting out what he thinks I'd like to see when I actually touch his nipples.

As for dnr21, I can honestly say that I love the taste of cum. Yes, a part of that is definitely related to the fact that I associate it with my guy, and with the knowledge that I am giving him that most intense pleasure, so I can't say it's purely the taste --- but thinking about the taste alone, or even the smell, is enough to get me very turned on. I admit it, I'm an oral freak! (I think there's a whole society of them here, headed by Pantyfanatic --- I'm hoping they'll let me join! ) I've loved the taste of cum from the very first time I tried it, although it took me about a year of practise before I figured out how to overcome my gag reflex and swallow. Now that I can do that, it feels like the most natural thing on earth (with the possible exception of actual intercourse)...

As for getting your partner to enjoy giving you oral sex more, I think there are lots of great comments and suggestions around these boards, but let me give you a quick run-though of my thoughts on the matter:
--- There has to be equality: she also has to know that you love going down on her! (And it sounds like you do...)
--- Be patient, and don't put pressure on her: as I say, it took me a year to learn to swallow, and my b/f never once asked me to try in all that time. He was content to cum in my mouth or on my face or breasts, so I was able to relax enough about the whole issue that finally one night I just decided I'd go for it and try to swallow what he could give me. If I'd been tense about having to swallow, then I honestly don't think it would have worked.
--- Without pressure, you still have to let her know how much you enjoy what she does. The more confident she feels about her technique, the more she'll be able to enjoy just playing, and the more likely she'll be to experiment. (As I've said elsewhere, if you treat sex as a direct drive to the big finish, you end up unsatisfied, but if you can just enjoy sexy play and experimentation, you'll both be much, much happier!)

Hope that helps... Jeez, if I keep this up, OldFart and Irish and the others will have to get me my own soapbox!

--- sweetstuff
Old 01-12-2002, 06:10 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Quote:
Originally posted by sugarfreecandy

I admit it, I'm an oral freak! (I think there's a whole society of them here, headed by Pantyfanatic --- I'm hoping they'll let me join! )

I can take your application to join us right here, sweetstuff... and I think you'll find the initiation a lot of fun!
Quote:
Jeez, if I keep this up, OldFart and Irish and the others will have to get me my own soapbox!

--- sweetstuff [/B]
I'll hold the box steady for ya, sweet! (gives me a chance to sneek a peek up your skirt)

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 01-12-2002, 11:38 PM
Oral Freak

Thanks for holding the soapbox, Scotz --- I appreciate it. This darned breeze keeps blowing up my skirt, though you don't seem to mind the view too much... Say, who put this big fan underneath me??? Never mind that, though, no one's complaining...

But tell me about this application process for the Oral Freak Society! And what do I have to do for the initiation? I hope it's... tasty!!!

--- sweetstuff
Old 01-13-2002, 01:52 AM
Turn it up!

Hmmm... the fan has the initials "PF" on it, wonder who that can be? Oh well, no matter... as for the OFS, it's kinda like AA, cept that we don't wanna quit, we feed our addiction at every opportunity... and yes, the initiations are a tasty treat for all!

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 01-13-2002, 02:28 AM
Oral Freak

Hey, Scotz --- Just one more question about the OFS for you:

How soon can I be initiated???????

--- sweetstuff

p.s. About the fan --- I should have known!!!
Old 01-13-2002, 03:13 AM
Turn it up!

Mmmmmm... your form seems to be order... I can fasttrack the app process... now would be good... ok, assume the position

Old 01-13-2002, 03:29 AM
Oral Freak

Scotz --- I'm all set:

POSITION ASSUMED

--- sweetstuff