Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2002, 04:23 PM
Pixaholic in rehab Member

Send a message via ICQ to mindboxer505 Send a message via AIM to mindboxer505 Send a message via Yahoo to mindboxer505
when i thing of a fantasy i thing about
1. my second grade teacher's paddle
2. my 12th grade anthropology teacher
3. a bucket of chocolate ice cream w/cherries
4. one of those beds with the long bedpost and some blue ribbons.......................maybe i'll have to write it out some day!!!!!!
Old 03-07-2002, 05:13 PM

Wow i could be used as a homing beacon right now im blushing that much. I just think im strange and my views and so on have been commented upon in similar ways so i just think thats the way it is. I am very broad minded and stuff but most of the time i prefer love to just sex, i love to cook aswell, and clean. oops sidetracking sorry i do that alot. Does anyone else have alot of fantasies or is it just kind of dependant on the person?
Old 03-07-2002, 05:20 PM
I love to eat fish!!

i personally think that how many fantasy's you have is how many times you have had "kinky" sex, whatever that is!!
I have done most things but still have a few fantasy's left!!

Ive been lucky, the women i have been with have been willing to experiment with me.
So not only did i get to try their fantasy's but did some of mine too!!

So i suppose you are right in what you say that it is down to the specific person or persons involved!!
Old 03-07-2002, 05:21 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
My fantasy right now involves you and Mindboxer cleaning my house. I could just be a lady of leisure and the two of you could take care of the rest..... What's for dinner?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-07-2002, 05:31 PM

Well what would you like for dinner? i can cook just about anything and have been doing christmas dinners at my house and normal dinners and such since i was 15 so ive gotten quite good at them now, and i can do any house chore that needs doing at all. I would just like to post my gratitude for everyones kind words aswell thankyou all so very much.
Old 03-07-2002, 05:39 PM

Send a message via ICQ to mindboxer505 Send a message via AIM to mindboxer505 Send a message via Yahoo to mindboxer505
I'LL let iikiibuu do the cooking.......i just nuke stuff in the microwave.........but i am still working on that tub fantasy of yours Lilith............would ya want it in the nude or what??????just don't ask me to vaccum in the nude...........dusting ok...scrub ya windows...might frighten the neighbors, but ok......hows about a full body massage afterwards??????
Old 03-07-2002, 05:43 PM

Massaging can be left to you mindboxer i desperatly need to learn how to massage, and if i try ill paralise someone i think, never been massasged or massaged someone.
Old 03-07-2002, 05:50 PM

good at swedish or just a mind blowing, erotic tease.....had someone take a lot of her time and she taught me well..lol...just couldn't keep my hands off her breast though!!
Old 03-07-2002, 05:57 PM

lol me im not a lucky man, as i am quite embarrassed to say have yet still to reach forplay stage. I think its mainly to with my morals and things that makes it kind of self inflicted thought so.... By the way what is it you would like for dinner Lilith?
Old 03-07-2002, 06:02 PM
Oral Freak

Hmmmm..... Lil, can I cum over to your place for dinner? Wouldn't mind a bit of that 'lady of leisure' treatment myself, just now... I think between them these two dashing gentlemen sound more than capable of taking care of us both!

Besides, Iikiibuu says he doesn't know how to do a massage, so I figure if he can watch Mindboxer massage you and then copy what he sees, that might be a darned good way to learn --- and in the interests of education, I would be more than willing to let him practice on me!

Or else, if I can't gate-crash this private party, would you send the guys 'round my way after you're done with them? I wouldn't mind having them tidy my apartment a little, you know...

--- sweetstuff
Old 03-07-2002, 06:04 PM

Blushing brighter than ever now, i wouldnt mind at all, as long as i please someone im happy as can be. Im not used to being licked or being sought after its "different."
Old 03-07-2002, 06:11 PM
Oral Freak

Quote:
Originally posted by iikiibuu
Im not used to being licked or being sought after its "different."

LOL!

I think I detect a Freudian slip here, but in this case it's extremely appropriate, Iikiibuu! I am a card-carrying member of the Pixies' Place Oral Freak Society (as well as being a Pixaholic) and there's nothing I like better than licking... Well, almost nothing, anyway...

--- sweetstuff
Old 03-07-2002, 06:16 PM

oooooooooooops i should really check thingsbefore i enter them sorry *is blushing very brightly in embarrassment* cowers in corner from everybodies view. liked was what it was supposed to be nothing i can do but hide now.
Old 03-07-2002, 06:29 PM
Oral Freak

Iikiibuu, don't worry, I'm just teasing --- we do that an awful lot here, and there are some really sharp wits (unfortunately I'm not one of them). All the teasing is done in good fun and not meant to embarrass! Please, stop cowering over there!

I've got to say, though, that I quite liked the idea of you being licked, 'specially if it were me who got to do the licking...

Whaddya say?

--- sweetstuff
Old 03-07-2002, 06:36 PM

*cautiosly inspects the area for danger, sees non and very cautiosly walks out into the open* I know that it is all good fun, just i have had bad experiance with teasing and such, and im going to have to get used to the idea that some people (especially the wonderfull people here) don't mean it in a way i have had it in the past. But not to depress anyone, and im sorry if i have.