Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-17-2002, 01:06 PM
MonStar1023

HELP With Me And My Girlfriend's Sex Life..

I need some big time help with my sexual relationship with my girlfriend. I am so frustrated and so confused and just so ready to throw my hands up its unbelievable.

Were both 18- I dont think we are too sexually compatible. I am into freaky stuff, and being adventurous. Like Im really into anal and everything like that. Shes more of the plain type of sex girl. First of all she said that everytime we have sex or mess around she feels guilty because its not right religiously.. so that kinda messes everything up right off the bat.

I want to mess around and do stuff on a daily basis and shes more into the only a few times a week type of thing. She ends up blowing me off a LOT. Like I will have to hint and sometimes ask for oral sex or something along those lines or she wont take a HINT. I dont know what her problem is. And then finally when I come right out and ask or imply it she makes up a bunch of excuses why she cant or doesnt want to.

I dont know I mean we get into arguments because I always go on and on about how I WILL have anal sex in my life no matter what and she gets all offended and says that shell never try it. Shes so unadventurous and just flat out BORING in bed. I dont know we have talked about it and bought sex books again and again and again. I dont want to break up with her over sex stuff because that doesnt seem like a good enough reason if everything else is okay. HELP!

I dont know if she needs to take something for her sex drive or what!
Old 01-17-2002, 01:18 PM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Give the girl a break..you are both only 18!!!!!

You have your whole life ahead of you...don't rush into everything right now....

Damn..the mother is me is showing today!!! And this shitty mood I am in is not helping!! Grrrrrrrrrrr...

TAKE YOUR TIME GUYS.....

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 01-17-2002, 01:19 PM

Compatability

Yes, you do have a problem.

It seems that what you want out of the relationship is

different in many aspects to what she wants or is

comfortable with.

Browbeating her into doing things she wouldn't otherwise

do isn't sharing, it's selfish.

Make a decision whether your sexual curiosity is worth

more to you than the relationship.
Old 01-17-2002, 01:20 PM
MonStar1023

Yeah I dont know what to do.. if she were just more freaky in bed. Or just more adventurous. Or just had MORE of sex drive!

HELP! I need a way to solve this problem.
Old 01-17-2002, 01:22 PM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Quote:
Or just had MORE of sex drive!

Damn...my sex drive didn't kick in till I was 30!!!!

Guess you got a long time to wait!!!!!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 01-17-2002, 01:31 PM
MonStar1023

LoveDiva4u-
Wow really.. lol that sucks. Shes always like yeah I wont hit my sexual "peak" until I am 25-30. I am like thats nice way to c*ck me over...

What about things that enhance your sex drive like test cream etc.

Old 01-17-2002, 01:44 PM

You're still talking of trying to change her into your

private little sex doll. Rev her up a bit and watch her go.

Don't worry, she'll like it after a while.

It doesn't work that way and the sooner you either can the

relationship in favour of someone who is naturally revved

and receptive, or realise that your behaviour will cost you

something special and back off, the better for both of you.
Old 01-17-2002, 02:00 PM
Manwhore

Sorry Monstar, but if you want to get freaky sexually, it's obvious from the beginning of the thread your g/f isn't ready for that.
If that's what you really want then you need to do the mature thing and walk away from that realationship and find a girl that is into the freaky sex. (By the way, I'm with you on the freaky sex, especially the anal!) But you need to have a partner that is into also... you can't make someone want it, or enjoy it the way you want them to. And to qoute Diva : "You have your whole life ahead of you...don't rush into everything right now.... "
Old 01-17-2002, 03:00 PM
Mooooo!!!

Well said Oldfart, I couldn't agree more. Now if I can just borrow the milkcrate....

Monstar, I guess your gf is not as comfortable with her sexuality yet. I know there are things I do now that I thought I would never do when I was younger (yes, girls do peak later, sorry) But what really helped was having a patient partner who didn't pressurise me and waited for me to get comfortable enough to try those things. The other thing is maybe she just isn't interested in "freaky stuff". And if that is the case, you gotta decide if it is the gf you want or freaky sex.
Old 01-17-2002, 03:17 PM

Send a message via AIM to sanchez
xanne, i thought it was a soapbox?
Old 01-17-2002, 04:17 PM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Sanchez...

Milkcrate..3 high is Oldfarts....

The soapbox belongs to Irish....heeheehee

Old 01-17-2002, 09:22 PM
Oral Freak

Monstar ---

Take your time! I have to say that I agree with Diva and the others. I'm only 21, so I don't have quite the perspective they do, but then again I'm also a lot closer to your age & stage of life. Hopefully I can offer you a little bit of insight from that viewpoint.

First off, slow down. Becoming a sex goddess isn't something that happens overnight! You may be eager to push the limits, but give your girlfriend time if you really care about her. I know that personally I wasn't sexually active at all until I was about your age (well, actually, it was just before my 19th birthday), and although I've loved sex from the beginning, I'm still pretty slow to introduce new things. I guess it's just a matter of comfort, and of security. I'm very lucky, though, in that my b/f doesn't pressure me at all, so when we do try something new, it's at a pace that we're both comfortable with. And when we're not trying anything new or "freaky"? I bet that you probably think our sex life in between must be pretty boring, but trust me, it's not. We take the attitude that sex is supposed to be fun, and we play a lot. Teasing each other and laughing can be really, really sexy! Plus, the laughter and the sense of play tend to bring down inhibitions and increase the sense of freedom to explore. They also help prevent us from seeing sex as some kind of challenge to see who can do the "freakiest" or wildest stuff, or who can get to orgasm fastest or best or most often. Sex isn't a competitive sport --- at its best it's an expression of love, and all the joy and happiness that comes with that. Sex manuals are great, but they often tend to channel you into thinking that sex is only about the physical positions and techniques, which is most definitely not the case!

The other thing I wanted to ask you was why you're so determined to get into the "freaky" stuff, as you call it. Whatever turns your crank is fine by me, but I think it's always good to be aware of why you like or dislike something. You said:
Quote:
I dont know I mean we get into arguments because I always go on and on about how I WILL have anal sex in my life no matter what and she gets all offended and says that shell never try it.

Why do you "go on and on" if you know it will offend her? It seems to me that a big part of the reason you like the really wild stuff is the shock value, and that one of the people you like to shock with it is your girlfriend. Now, I can't speak for her, but I know that personally, I'm not liable to get comfortable with anything (or even give myself the chance to get comfortable with it) if it's constantly made into a huge issue and thrown in my face. Introduce the idea gently and tenderly, and I'm much more likely to respond positively, or at least, consider it openly.

I don't know if that helps you any, but I hope you'll take the time to ask yourself those questions and come up with some answers before you decide to do anything too drastic in your relationship.

Hope all turns out well for you two! Good luck!

--- sweetstuff
Old 01-17-2002, 10:19 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Cool Well OldFart,….you were right.

I knew whey you just sat in the corner at the party and took everything in. I now have the same question. "How in the world did our young lady become so wise, so early?"

MonStar- You truly may want to reread SugarFree’s response. (I have, a couple times.) She speaks the truth…….. and right from your eye level.

The very little I could add is from the gender and veterans prospective. I SO loudly hear your internal pleas (to YOU as well as her) for that total sexual engulfment.
All I can say that might make sense is it’s a lot like that kids toy substance, “SILLY PUTTY”. When you strike a sphere of the stuff with a hammer, it just brakes apart and goes every place but where you want it. If you press into it gently, slowly, watching what it is doing, it yields and does surround you in way you weren’t even prepared for.

I KNOW the drive. You’re right, it is from somewhere special…….and it will take you somewhere special.
But like climbing Mt. Everest, it takes time, you experience things along the way you never dreamt of. Taking a helicopter trip to the top is not only cheating, it’s cheating you and it’s not CLIMBING.:yellghst:

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 01-18-2002, 12:27 AM
Gone with the Wind

Butting in!!

I have to ask, have you performed oral sex on her, and how does she feel about it? Does she enjoy it, does she cum... does she ever orgasm when you two are together?

I was lucky. I was raised in the Church, but the teachings on sexuality didn't take at all... but for many they are hard to overcome...

AND... DON'T press the anal sex if she is not ready. It HAS to be done with patience, love, timing, preparation, and CAREFUL consideration. Otherwise it will be a terrible experience for both of you.

WW
Old 01-18-2002, 01:12 AM
I make sexytime with you

MonStar, keep this in mind...
At least YOU're getting SOME sex...
If I were you, I'd try giving her oral.