Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2005, 03:06 PM

showers

I have been increasingly absorbed by the thought of receiving golden showers from my wife but she is, how would I say, unenamored with the thought. The web sites usually show men peeing on women in some type of sterile locale, i.e. the bathtub but I am much more interested in viewing scenes of women doing the honors as part of lovemaking. I am unsure how I would actually like my wife performing this but I would love to have the experience.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:27 PM

I'd love to do it! Giving, receiving, drinking it, the whole thing. I'm very lucky that my wife expressed some interest in giving, so I hope to post about my new experiences here soon!
Old 11-08-2005, 12:57 AM

Wife let me pee on her in the shower a few times. But I kinda have a shy bladder. So it didn't work too well. Like when I have to do a drug test at work and the lab tech stands outside the door waiting for you. Just can't squeeze it out sometimes. Have tried to get her to pee on me, but no luck yet.
Old 12-01-2005, 01:13 PM

shower

Giving would be ok but, truly, I am more interested in the receiving. The problem is that my wife has no love for fluids from the body. When I lick her pussy it means the end of any type of kissing as she doesn't care for the taste or smell of her own secretions. I, on the other hand love it. How can I get around that?
Old 12-02-2005, 03:40 PM

Talking

I'm happy to report that I now have experience with receiving golden showers, courtesy of my lovely wife. It was a quite a lot of fun and educational as well. I had some trouble finding her urethra before, but now that I've seen exactly where the pee comes from I know where it is!
Old 12-02-2005, 05:38 PM

Did she enjoy doing it as much as you enjoyed receiving it? Did you taste it?
Old 12-02-2005, 10:41 PM

Well, I think I she enjoyed it, though I probably enjoyed it more! We did it in the bathtub, in two positions, one with her standing over me with my head between her legs, and another with her half-sitting, half-lying lying on my chest, with her pussy near my face. I liked the second position more because I could really see the whole process, which was fascinating and sexy. I did taste her pee, which was also a big turn-on.
Old 12-03-2005, 12:51 PM

Interesting. How did you first open the subject to her. I have tried writing e mails sort of introducing the subject but she was not even receptive to that. The scene you describe sounds really erotic. I would love to hear how she felt about the whole thing. Did you drink what you tasted?
Old 12-03-2005, 10:02 PM

I am the lovely wife referred to by agathwe, and I must say that while I was not exactly turned on by the experience, I didn't mind doing it, and it felt good to see my husband enjoying himself. I don't think I would enjoy having it done to me, though, and definitely not on my face.
Old 12-03-2005, 11:22 PM

Then what were your thoughts while you were doing it. Did you feel you were degrading him and did that bother you? Was it difficult for you to begin the stream? While you were peeing on him did you direct the stream toward his face and mouth or did he move to actually allow the pee to enter his mouth. Have I mentioned my sincere admiration for you? I would love to see photos of you doing this but I can understand if you didn't wish to share them with me.
Old 12-04-2005, 04:16 PM

I have to admit I wasn't thinking anything sexy. The first time, when I was standing, I was thinking, "huh. I thought it would dribble down my leg, but it isn't." The second time, I had to go so bad I was mainly thinking, "ahhhhh, that's good." I was also concentrating on where it was going. I did not have a problem starting a flow - maybe a little the first time, but the second time I really had to go, so that was no problem. It helped to have some champagne first, and plenty of water.

I didn't feel I was degrading him, but he may have felt that way - I am not sure. It was fun to do something new sexually, and I'm glad I did it. I hope this answers your question, kerela!
Old 12-04-2005, 08:39 PM

I think that part of the appeal that this whole thing has for a man like myself and, possibly, your man too is the whole feeling of being dominated. Too clarify myself, I am not into the whip and outfits that these, so-called, dominitrix use to ply their craft but I find myself drawn to the feeling that they espouse, i.e. the controlling of a man and thus the ability to do anything, yes, even to pee on them. I suppose my question can only be answered by the actual act so therefore I will probably have further questions and observations for you. If you don't mind of course. By the way I did ask about a picture of you doing this.
Old 12-07-2005, 07:56 AM

All ypu guys who drinks any pee is very very sick!!!
I wouldnt even drink my own pee unless my very life depended on it.
Old 12-07-2005, 08:05 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
i guess that's what makes the world such an interesting place...everyone is different. too bad we can't accept those differences - just live and let live - without any judgement.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 12-07-2005, 09:59 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

What she ^^^ said.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world