Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-2002, 05:10 PM

Send a message via AIM to Roostah
strangest situation has got to be

in college, with my g/f wearing all her clothes except panties, with her on top, while my roommate walked in and out of the room a couple of times not knowing (well, if he did, he didn't say anything)
Old 01-25-2002, 06:43 PM

Cool Well!

In my best friends garage with about 20 people outside BBQ'ing. (Some one dared me to!)
Old 01-25-2002, 11:26 PM

Send a message via ICQ to motega20 Send a message via AIM to motega20
great questions

Place: Above a crowded Manhattan street corner during midday on a ire escape only on the 4th floor (fully out onto it not like half in the window)

Situation: in RedHertz kitchen with her bent over the counter all of 10 seconds before her mother and Step-Father walked in the door. (I almost had a "Something About Mary" moment

Woke up:in the parking lot outside a movie theater (in a car thank god)
Old 01-26-2002, 02:12 PM

place: in a bath tub full off jello

situation: with a girlfriend I had just broken up with

place to wake up:with my best friends sister oops
Old 01-26-2002, 06:17 PM

Quote:
I'm guessing you're a navy wife there QTPie?

Yeah, I sure am!! He'd NEVER do that kind of thing now, but back then he was alot more fun!! LOL
Old 01-31-2002, 06:53 AM

Well the kinkiest place I ever came (not full sex I know) was in a mini-bus on a school field trip with about fifteen other kids. I was 17 and had just started seeing this hot Australian girl. On the way out we were sitting on the front bench seat, her in the middle, with the female teacher who was driving on the other side of her. The two of us had a blanket over our laps because the heating in the bus was shot. The girl and I hadn't even kissed before but after about three hours I got up the courage to start stroking her thigh under the blanket. Things progressed until I had three fingers inside her very wet pussy and she was grinding her clit against my palm. I had my arm wedged between us so that the others hopefully wouldn't see the tendons straining and I was desperately trying to hold her still on the seat because the teacher seemed to be taking her eyes of the road more and more. Plus she kept talking to us and it was bit hard to concentrate on answering her. I remember my hand nearly being crushed when the girl came and her thighs locked, then I became aware of a definite aroma of sweet pussy cum.
On the way back from the trip the girl reciprocated (this time we were in the back with the other kids). We were sitting side-by-side and facing a couple of girls and a guy. Same deal with the blanket only this time she was jerking me off underneath it. I'll never forget the look on one girl's face who I'm sure saw the blanket moving rhythmically. When I came I was trying so hard to look 'normal' that I nearly burst a blood vessel.

The weirdest situation for full sex was in the back of a lift-back car (large rear window) that was parked outside a party and surrounded by hundreds of partygoers. I was too out of it to care and the girl I had just hooked up with wasn't stopping for anything. The minute I got her top off and saw her firm young breasts in the half-light (I'd like to say moonlight but is was probably a streetlight, or a torch knowing some of the people who were outside!) I just lost it and ended up taking her from behind while bent nearly double because of the crappy headroom. I think we got a few cheers at the end but it was a bit of a blur by then...

The worst place I woke up was after the car episode. Under a hedge with snails and snail-slime all over my coat. My friends had been searching and calling me for over an hour and they were pretty pissed until the saw the state of me and fell about laughing.