Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-01-2002, 04:06 AM
Dollar Store Mackin'!

i'd be a filthy fibber if i said my tag had deep, transcendent meaning. i'm talkin' britches a-blazin' here. Reverend Silky just fell outta my brain, much like every other little nugget of weirdness that i've had my personality attached to. let's see, there was chubmonster (still my personal favorite), gimphead, gimphole, gimpressive, gimples, chimples, chunky monkey, Bobdamn, nazzreth, Sir Sweet-Ass of Knockin'-Boots Kingdom, Buddha-fied, Cap'n Swank of the S.S. Wooha... the list goes on and on. but i think i'll stick with this one for now. it just smacks of sugary sweetness, don't it? *grin*
Old 03-01-2002, 06:25 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Cool

Well, in my younger and darker days I played a lot of role playing games. In most of them I was a wizard-like character. Well, due to my personal interests, freinds started calling me the Prophet of Reality, so I carried it over to here.

Old 03-02-2002, 07:01 PM
Pixie Groupie

Send a message via AIM to MissX Send a message via Yahoo to MissX
Blast and darn it, wish I had some deep and meaningful reason for choosing MissX.

My email name is a bit dull and so I went with the female version of MrX, my bloke's nick.
Old 03-02-2002, 07:11 PM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
Some may think it somehow corresponds with the planet, but it doesn't,

I love the Old 60's and 70's Mercury Cars, i'm simply a Ford Maniac if you want it to be put in general
Old 03-03-2002, 08:11 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Mercury_Maniac---Around the time that I was in school;everyone
who was cool;had a nosed&decked,lowered,chopped top,cruiser
skirts,Crager Mags,Hot Rot Black Primered 49,50 51 Ford or Mercury! Irish
P.S.In those days;there were alot of car clubs and hot rod clubs
in every town.That's called dating yourself.I graduated High School at 17yrs.That was 1961!
Old 03-03-2002, 08:35 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Mercury~ Most exciting sex I ever had was on the hood of a late 70's model Cougar.<you don't happen to have a gray one?>

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-03-2002, 11:56 AM

I chose my name because I used it as a character in several stories written to a special friend and has alot of happy and fun memories.
Old 03-03-2002, 08:01 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
my grumbleguts nic

Well I wanted something original, you go into a chatroom and you see bigdick and wellhung and cum machine and they all piss me off LOL. Big noting stuff.

Amazing how all the men in chatrooms claim to have 9" cocks when a mere 5% of men are endowed like that. So pretentious and I am not pretentious.

So before you ask girls, my manhood is just a little under 6" hard and that is fair dinkum. You can check it out for real if you don't believe me LOL

So grumbleguts came from being original and a reflection of my quirky sense of humour. Self depreciating stuff but its unique and is not offensive and I reckon its a bloody good nic.

This is a great thread, really interesting how the nics originated
Old 03-04-2002, 12:00 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

I’ll try to make a link to my arbitrary selection.

Let’s see. The question is, does my nickname really say anything about me?
This may be surprising to some but I have this attraction to the feminine gender of our species. I have yet to find anything that so exclusively symbolizes femininity and all it’s bewitching allure as this icon of womanliness. In my mind, there is not man (or woman) who does not relate the vision of PANTIES to the sensuality of femininity. That was good enough to state my affection for the gender.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 03-05-2002, 08:31 AM
Übber Pixie

Send a message via MSN to MrX Send a message via Yahoo to MrX
Hmmm

Well my choice of name was twofold really..

First it was after a song by Ultravox, that fine 80's band called , funnily enough, Mister X

Secondly I thought it kinda suited the whole anonimity of the internet ....

Not as profound as some of your fine choices but hey!
Old 07-10-2002, 07:51 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Mistrality
Lightbulb For the love of HEART

Well, my nick was not supposed to have been "Mistrality", it was supposed to have been "Mistral Wind". I started on aol and Mistral Wind was taken so I modified it. I'm thinking maybe, for Pixies, I should take back the name that I believed was rightfully mine. lol

The name originates with a HEART song from the album, "Dog and Butterfly". I was capitivated by the song and did some research.

A "Mistral Wind" comes up suddenly from a dead calm...rising to great proportions...and then, just as suddenly, disappears.

I was thinking that my entering a chat room was like that. I enter, quickly raise a ruckus (or, in times past, the erotic temperature) and then leave as suddenly (no Shakespearian death scene exits for me..the kind that take forever).
But only the desire is real. What IS the desire?
Old 07-11-2002, 09:10 AM
Evil Does Come In Pairs

You know SFC im so glad you started this thread because it gives me a chance to explain the whole Iam2evil thing....

First off , the handle was the choice of my hubby , who was a pixie-holic long before I...and when I posted my pics for the fist time i used hubbys handle because i was much too lazy to come up with one of my own....needless to say it stuck, but the ironic thing is that it truly fits me well.....I am an evil little bitch and quite proud...but thats not a bad thing to me so there you go. Im "evil" in the good sense, the indulgent sinful sense to be precise *winks*
and for all of those who are curious, yes i will be adopting my own handle eventually but this does not mean there has been a "split of the evils".....he's just tired of taking responsibility for my debauchery....LMAO
*kisses* Mrs.Evil
Old 07-11-2002, 10:07 AM
Are your curtains open?

I'm glad this thread was revived...

I hadn't seen this one before.

VGA from the hi-resolution computer screen.
VOY from voyeur.

It seems to be a name that is never in use whenever I try to sign on someplace new (unlike some other handles I have used in the past). I don't like having to tack numbers on to the end of a handle to make it unique.

It also matches my predeliction for voyeurism. Watching on the computer beats getting arrested peeking in windows. (NO!!! That never happened to me!!! )

As a voyeur, I'm usually a lurker at sites I visit, never posting anything, just reading what others post.

(Hmmm... over 460 posts here. Maybe that last sentance isn't so descriptive of me here at Pixies.)
Old 07-11-2002, 02:10 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
This is a GREAT thread!! Thanks for reviving it!!

Well, let's see, before I began surfing sites like Pixies and other erotic story sites a few months ago, I had only belonged to all female, "Suzy-homemaker" type groups. Mostly ones for ladies who quilt, sew, collect recipes, etc. (Yeah, hard to believe, right?)
Well,not that many women in my age group are into "adult" websites or whatever you prefer to call them ...but in case I ran into any friends, I wanted an ID that wouldn't be recognized by any of them. Didn't want to blow my image so to speak. So I tried to think of something "cutesy" and very unlike my usual screen name.
My usual screen name is Sleepygal. That being because of doing an early a.m. paper route I never get enough sleep. Originally it was Sleepygal_13..13 being my birthdate. Too many thought I was 13 yo so changed it to Sleepygal_101348. The numbers indicating my birthdate again. I'm still not used to being Sugarsprinkles...I'll always be Sleepygal to me.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 07-11-2002, 02:48 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Clint Send a message via AIM to Clint Send a message via Yahoo to Clint
I choose my user-name because it is my name I don't know where the x3x3 part came in though. I just thought that it would be kinda creative, I guess