Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2002, 08:08 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Quote:
Originally posted by sugarfreecandy
*drooling shamelessly and moaning something incoherent*

You see what Pixtasy does to you, folks? Look at this poor sweet girl, reduced to a dribbling (but delighted) fool by this addiction...............

Oh my god I feel an overdose coming on...~running my hands up and down your flanks, trying to find where the dribbling is coming from~

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 03-07-2002, 08:37 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
As the facilitator of this meeting, I feel the need to point out that this behavior is completely inappropriate and in no way conducive to your recovery........ but due to my voyueristic tendencies, which have been greatly developed here at Pixies, I can do nothing but watch in envy, licking my lips. Do you think I could get a modem medically inserted, for easier access? I need a fix so bad sometimes I find myself heading to the electronics department while I am out shopping just to sneak online. OHHHHHHHH! THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-07-2002, 08:37 PM
Pixaholic in rehab Member

Send a message via ICQ to mindboxer505 Send a message via AIM to mindboxer505 Send a message via Yahoo to mindboxer505
(damn jacket...lilith said it'd help.......)<<stands up barefeet showing>>hhhhand cuffs didn't woorrk......<wipes head on canvassed arm>> can still type with toes..........and wife wonders what im doing behind my computer layiing on the floor.....sfc you can sit on my face......i'll be still ........a lil pixtasy from you'd be mavelous right now..<<falls on floor>> first let me get this damn straight jacket off first!!!!!!! <twist and turns on floor >>> almost...... almost.....
Old 03-07-2002, 08:41 PM

hi I'm jay and I'm finaly becoming a pixaholic Iwas shy at first but am coming out of my shell and can't stay away. lilith I took the librety of installing a laptop in the ghia for our trip so we won't miss any thing or suffer the withdral
well they're gonna tell you that everything is just dirt
You know that women never really faint and that villains always blink their eyes, ooohhh
And that, you know children are the only ones who blush
and that life is just to die

sweet jane the velvet underground

Old 03-07-2002, 08:47 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Jay~ You are dreamy!!!!!!! You know just how to keep me satisfied! I am packing light, a suit and sunglasses..............

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-07-2002, 08:51 PM

thats more than I'm bringing a smile and sunglasses
well they're gonna tell you that everything is just dirt
You know that women never really faint and that villains always blink their eyes, ooohhh
And that, you know children are the only ones who blush
and that life is just to die

sweet jane the velvet underground

Old 03-07-2002, 08:51 PM

Send a message via ICQ to mindboxer505 Send a message via AIM to mindboxer505 Send a message via Yahoo to mindboxer505
Our moderator is jumping ship folks!!!!!!!!! Grab her!!!!!!!!!!Don't let her get out the door!!!!!!! We won't never get the cure for pixtasy!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-07-2002, 09:04 PM

couldnt resist changing my member title!!!!!!lol!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-07-2002, 09:09 PM
Mooooo!!!

Red face

Ummm, hello. M name is Xanne and I am <sob> a Pixaholic. It started off as a mere dalliance, an innocent search for erotic stories.......then I found the forums. Quietly........... I watched as others posted, then the fever to post gripped me too. Then came the digital pictures (oh!!) ............

Suddenly I was spending all my free time at pixies, neglecting my projects, coming home early so I can get to pixies, keeping the browser at pixies at all hours, just in case someone posts.........What I need is a PDA with internet access so I can surf at pixies on the go.........that is the only way I can go on and not miss anything here!!

Old 03-07-2002, 09:15 PM

<<still twisting on floor, grunting>>hey ,do they have such a thing ?? (Asking in reality???computer illiterate/ pixaholic) gotta find one of those.......won't have to get off the foor.........
Old 03-07-2002, 09:33 PM
Oral Freak

Xanne! You're a genius! My Palm is internet ready --- just have to pay for the account and I'll have a way to pixify myself on the go... Wonderful! (Mindboxer, it's true, it exists... Though web pages have to be in a different format I believe. Haven't actually tried it yet, though as I say it's a possibility!)

And Lilith --- Well, if you want to jump in here with that whip of yours, go ahead... But be warned that I have full training in bullwhip use myself (from a play I was in once, don't ask...) and you'd be wiser to challenge me to pudding wrestling or something else if you want me to stop what I'm doing... Otherwise, just let Glyndwr and I pixify in peace! You know how desperate we are... From one Pixaholic to another, pleeeeeease let us continue!

--- sweetstuff
Old 03-07-2002, 09:34 PM

Talking pixaholic theme song

Glyndwr's remark on a pixaholic theme song reminded me of one that Diva posted on a song thread here....goes kinda like this..............they're coming to take me away,
haha hoho hehe,
they're coming to take me away
haah hoho hehe.....................
something like that..............i'l Try to leave Pixie's and find the words............tonite.......tomorrow......in august.........2007...........can anybody help me here?????????
Old 03-07-2002, 09:44 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Mindboxer~You have been naughty, now go to MY room...
SFC~I will suffice by watching for now although the pudding thing sounds like fun. Chocolate ok? I am diabetic too so we will do the whole sugar free thing....or maybe another medium....foam or bubbles

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 03-07-2002, 09:48 PM
Oral Freak

Lilith ---

I can supply the sugar-free lactose-free chocolate pudding if you do decide to join in... Otherwise Glyndwr and I will just continue to Pixify merrily along.... Ooooooh, it feels soooooo good.....

--- sweetstuff
Old 03-07-2002, 09:53 PM

WE are definitely pixified........thought this was suppose to cure us..............sfc hows about sugar free jello, cherry flavor??????
<<scurries off to lilith's room>> got the key for my jacket???????lilith hid it and won't let me out......such torture....beautiful ladies about and i'm tied up.......well ain't got my toes yet....now if i can just get them in the tub or on lilith's giant bed............