Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-25-2001, 03:09 PM

Lightbulb well... amys out and this post got me all in the mood ;)

mmmm i was reading this post and seeing as my beautiful and horny girlfriend has gone out for the night, it really got me in the mood for some self love. and then i saw Petunia's pic on this thread as i REALLY got in the mood for it. mmm so i thought id share with you all what im gonna do...

first of all im gonna start by reading some of the wonderful erotic stories on here... maybe a masturbation one, or a m-m-f/ f-f-m... just to fire up the old engine...mmmmmm actually tonight i think i may read ANY one that appeals to me... i want this to last

then im gonna start to browse the pics of all you guys and girls here whilst rubbing myself through my jeans. but you people are so hot the jeans arnt gonna stay on for long... i'll get totaly naked and comfortable and turn the lights down low while still getting bigger and harder by looking at the pics... but i wont touch myself, not yet... i want to be teased by the sexy pictures until my cock BEGS to be touched, i mean i want it to ache... just so i can feel all the relief later when i start to slide my fingers and fist up and down my shaft.

when the time comes i'll softly start to run my fingers along my hot length, just to get reaquanted with my old friend...

by this time i would be dripping with precum just waiting to be tasted id use my finger to spread it across the head of my cock until it feels like its going to burst... and then i'll taste it, savoring the flavor of my own sex... then it will be time to pay some attention to my swollen purple head... i'll take it in my fist so the underside is against my palm and i'll gently rub it in my hand... gradualy applying more pressure until the natural lube of my precum fades... thats when i know i need some baby oil.

i'll take the oil and pour it on to my palm and then suddenly and quickly fist the whole of my cock from top to bottom imagining that im inside amy, or one of the girls with pics on this site... tonight i think i wanna fantasise myself doing amy doggie style while she takes care of another mans cock (maybe one of the guys on the board) in her very talented mouth... this in itself would usualy send me over the edge... but tonight i want to wait for my climax...

then i think i'll go back to the classic female-female situation in my head... this time amy is with one of the girls here... ill imagine them kissing and touching each other... taking turns and in a 69....and ill imagine im in the corner watching them silently

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i'll imagine that the other girl is teasing amy with a vibrator... almost making her cum... but always stopping... making her beg. i'll mimic what amy is feeling by always stopping myself cum...

until...

that part of me takes me over... where i know that i need to come... where my body takes over and i have to feel my ass and cock spasum in sexual pleasure. thats when i get the oil and cover my hands with it. i lean back and use both hands on my needy burning cock... maybe ill use one to rub across my balls tummy and chest roughly pinching my nipples as my fist and hips move together in fantasy-born lust...

just when i get that feeling deep within my balls telling me im about to cum i'll take a well lubed finger and slide it in my ass... making my semen shoot all the way up my chest as my genitles feel that sort of orgasum that is achieved when you pay real attention to yourself... i'll pump my slippery cock until the very last convulsion has faded away... leaving a very messy, yet happy individual to lie there in bliss...

ohhhh i think ill go and make that a reality later...

i hope this didnt bore you all to death... (those who bother to read it at all) i just thought there might be someone here that might appreciate this

lots of lust- cody
Old 08-25-2001, 06:36 PM

mmmm that was good

no replies? oh well... if anyone wants to know i just had a lot of fun all be myself teeheehee

*memories* mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

cant wait to show amy that post lol

-cody
Old 08-25-2001, 07:41 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

amyandcody

i appreciated it....sounds like you had a lot of fun

Sharniqua
Old 08-26-2001, 05:02 AM

Talking i sure did!

fun... oh yea! i can still feel the relief now lol glad you enjoyed it maybe when we get our new digital camera i'll take some pics? thats if anyone wants to see them that is ? -cody
Old 08-26-2001, 05:09 AM
<----Snappin' Pussy

amyandcody

I wanna see

Sharniqua
Old 08-26-2001, 09:40 AM
rascal

Thumbs up Love your work!

An awesome display allround Cody. You've got a great imagination, as for the pictures I think it's a great idea and look forward to seeing the both of you! Then I'll I won't have to imagine next time I'm spanking the monky.

Bye for now Eru.
Old 08-27-2001, 05:00 AM

Digital

Amyandcody.

Digital cameras are well and good, but a polaroid and a
moderate scanner will serve almost as well.

Looking forward.
Old 08-27-2001, 02:27 PM
worth

hey again,

no quote this time.

thought i'd give my own masturbation procedure. mostly done under the blankets because i find it gets sweaty and gives some extra lubricant. I start off stroking slowly to get some pre cum flowing and then I rub it all around the head of my dick. I leave it go limp for a bit as more pre cum starts to emerge. then its just a matter of holding on before blowing my load over myself.

the longest i lasted was about a week. you should have seen the mess...
Old 08-28-2001, 04:37 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to nutworld
Many times I masterbate, and I dream of Purple Layc.

Also of Petunia, Andie, Leigh, and all the other women of Pixies.
(can you tell I'm busy lots??)
Old 08-30-2001, 07:40 AM

Hey Nut, that's nice to dream of me, but you don't have to........
Old 08-30-2001, 01:29 PM

masterbation

i love this topic! please keep posting. where, when and how?
Old 08-30-2001, 01:46 PM
Loving joys

Send a message via ICQ to joys Send a message via MSN to joys Send a message via Yahoo to joys
My Masturbation

I'd like to participate. For me, masturbation is a totally different thing from sexual intercourse.

When you are with your partner making sex, there is always the thought of him/her whatever you do. It is a joint pleasure that you share. Of course there is nothing wrong about this and it's wonderful.

But when masturbating, it's only you and you are to pleasure only yourself. This is a totally different thing, playing with yourself and making yourself cum, through all your imaginations.

I think they are both different from eachother and have different pleasures
Old 08-30-2001, 02:04 PM

thanks joys

very true... which brings us to the when and how of masterbation...what do you like?
Old 09-02-2001, 03:33 PM
family_guy_86

i like to lie on my right side in bed, with a towel or something wrapped round my right leg. then i touch all 5 fingers together and make a point with them, and push that point against the very top of my dick. this makes me cum really fast, so if i want to draw it out a bit longer i use my trusty left hand while looking at some of the girls (and guys) on here.
Old 01-27-2002, 12:09 PM

Re: Masturbation

Quote:
Originally posted by Tayntdluv
I grab my favorite erotica and masturbate in front of the sliding glass door and windows of my balacony, hoping someone out there is getting quite a show...

finding myself watching as you put on your show,,, wondering if there's any way i can help?