Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2002, 09:21 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Send a message via Yahoo to Murphy
GOnna be hard to keep to 1000....
I was 10. She was my babysitter, a 16yo redheaded knockout. I was wearing too-tight swim briefs, and she noticed that i had a "problem". Of course I had a problem. As I said, she was a knockout, and that day she was wearing a green itty-bitty teenie-weeny bikini. We were swimming and I was doing more looking than swimming. the more I looked, the more of a problem I got. She decided she was going to take care of my "problem". Still in the pool, she took hold of my hardon and exclaimed "It's bigger than my boyfriends!", After getting my briefs down, she pulled aside her bottoms and slid herself down on me. It was fantastic! After alot of loud moaning on both sides, we came almost together, at least she told me she did right after I did. We did it 3 time that afternoon, and All that summer I looked foreward to being babysat every saturday..

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 03-29-2002, 05:35 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
I like this thread. It is a sort of hobby of mine learning about first times :yellghst:

I was 19 nearly 20 and the girl was 18. It was in the bucket seat of my old VW beetle (first car). I was surprised how long i lasted, probably too scared to cum LOL. She had 2 orgasms before I came and I was pretty pleased about it. I thought I was a STUD!!!!
Old 03-29-2002, 02:39 PM
Gone with the Wind

My first sexual experience was at age 14, though I had learned self -pleasure at 13. I lost my virginity in a hot tub rental place at 15. He was 22, and didn't know my real age. He was also the first person to ever eat me... *sigh* on that same night.

Wickedly,

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 03-29-2002, 02:57 PM

My first time

I was 16 she was 15, it was in the backseat of the car that her parents bought her to learn how to drive in. We took it to her grandmothers cabin and did it in the back seat. Wasn't my idea really, I was used to eating her and she sucking me off...and well I guess I ate her really good that day, because she absoultly knocked me down and stole my virginity. I have always tried to eat a women that good every time from then on.
Old 03-29-2002, 03:59 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
I was 15 she was 30+ . I believe she was an aunt of one of the guys at a party I was at. All she needed was to just relieve some tension. That was also the first time I've ever been tied up during sex. She force fed me and I've been addicted to the taste of pussy since.
no mortal ever dreamed before.
Old 03-29-2002, 04:06 PM
Yummy!!!

I was 22, he was 27. It was incredibly uneventful.

THEN....

I was 23 and SHE was 21! OMG! I had about 30 orgasms from the moment my tongue touched her clit until she begged me to stop because she was super sensitive! Thank god for women!

Then...I was 29 3/4, he was 25. I swallowed his cum while his coworker watched! (hey...that was way more exciting than the night I "lost my virginity")!!!

Ophelia
Old 03-29-2002, 05:18 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to pussykitten
Quite boring story actually, still with the boy after four years so it isnt all bad!
It was the evening of December 5 1998, i was 18 he was 19, we had been fumbling with each other for a while,and decided to take the plunge, so to speak while my parents were out for the evening, it happened in my room, on my bed, and all i can tell you is it hurt like hell!!!!! I did not enjoy it at all, could hardly walk the next day!! But with time and much practice, it got real nice, and now we do it all the time, in varying positions!!! (wicked grin!)
Old 07-08-2002, 06:33 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Re: Your First Time?

Since we have quite a few new members since this thread was originally posted I thought it might be interesting to bring it back up.

So, new Pixie-holics, tell us about your first time:

Where and at what age did you lose your virginity? Where, meaning like in the backseat of a car or on a beach or wherever.

Tell us all about it!

Inquiring minds want to know!!!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 07-08-2002, 09:27 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Clint Send a message via AIM to Clint Send a message via Yahoo to Clint
:::Sighs:::: I was fourteen and she was fourteen. We were at my house studying for our math test the next day. Somehow the topic of conversation got turned over to sex. She asked me if I had ever "done it". And I told her that I hadn't. I asked her the same question. She also answered no. We decided that it would be fun to just go ahead and "do it" and get it over with. We weren't even going out or anything.....we were just friends. The first time was really strange. Neither of us knew what the hell we were doing. From then on we made a pact. We would practice at it every chance we got until we got really good at "doing it". LOL...So, I guess the person that I lost my virginity to, also became my first "Fuck Buddy".
Old 07-08-2002, 10:07 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
I haven't had my"First Time"yet.My two daughters were concieved
thru "immaculate conception!"That must be the truth;because our daughters;tell us;that they can't picture us doing anything sexual.
Come to think of it;I can't picture my parents doing anything either! Irish
Old 07-08-2002, 10:16 AM
Cynic Emeritus

LOL Irish, yes my brothers and I were delivered by the stork.

OK, my g/f and I in high school were dating for a couple of months and slowly progressing up the sexual totem pole:
Kissing
Over the shirt
Under the shirt
Under the bra
Inside the pants but over the panties
Inside the panties - fingering
Oral Sex

Then, finally, she said let's do it.
We did it one night after my parents went to sleep.
It was a bit awkward, I got on top of her and just started pounding. Romantic was definitely not the word, more like oh, that's it. but we continued to practice and it got to be much more fun.

CK

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School
Old 07-08-2002, 10:49 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Coach Knight---You got a stork?Your parents;must have had a delivery service;that had a stork for a driver! Irish
P.S.We couldn't afford a delivery service!The swaddling clothes;
took;all of;our money! Irish
Old 07-08-2002, 03:17 PM
Now known as Loulabelle

I was 17 he was 19 and i'd been seeing his friend before i started seeing him. I'd been through the whole, over the shirt, under the shirt, under the bra routine with the mate and he'd done all the ground work, then dumped me, fixed me up with his mate as a kind of consolation prize and i was ripe for the picking!

The first time we did it we tried the missionary position, but it just wasn't quite right so i ended up on top, cowgirl style. i came about three times (I'd been having orgasms since aged 8 - so that was never going to be an issue) but he didn't come at all. In the end, we abandonned it after the condom went AWOL!!!!

Ahh, happy days. I'm glad that relationship didn't last though. He loved getting oral but refused point blank to return the compliment. Wouldn't wanna go through life never having experienced THAT, i can tell you! Actually, the guy who dumped me was a great kisser - i bet he would have been good in the pussy-eating stakes!!!
Old 07-09-2002, 07:10 PM

In an off-campus crash-pad, an old house with a burned-out second floor in the Midwest, 1969. I was 19, bearded and longhaired, she was an adorable little hippie girl of 18 in cutoffs and a halter top. I told her it was my first time so she took extra care to make it special. She slowly undressed us both, then gave me my very first first blowjob bent over with her butt in the air. Then she lowered herself onto me and worked herself up and down until I came. I'll never forget it, it was the sweetest sex I ever had.
Old 07-14-2002, 08:22 AM

This is my first post to the forum...

I was 18 and She was 16. We were at my house and my parents were away on a business trip. She was my girlfriend at that time and we had done everything except sex. But that we discussed a lot and when she called me that she was coming over, I knew that we were going to do it that day...

It was great, she ended up on top of me and we fucked for the first time. We almost came together and then hugged. We continued our sexual adventures for a lot of months before breaking up. She was a great lover!