Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-14-2002, 09:10 AM
Addicted Member

Welcum to the newer members.....and since I wasn't around when this thread was first posted I will add my tidbit as well.

I was 14. He was 17. He was a drummer and had hair as long as mine. I adored him! I had dated his cousin and his cousin told him he had me. It wasn't true. I was a virgin and I would prove it!

In the basement of his parents house, with them upstairs making dinner, we went back to the laundry room. The dryer was running and he put an old blanket on the floor and we undressed. I was shaking like a leaf. I had jacked his cousin off but never had intercourse. I didn't even know what a blow job was. I thought you actually blew on it! But I digress.....He laid me down and kissed me a bit and then all of a sudden he was driving his cock home! I nearly screamed. He cupped his hand over my mouth and finished. No condom and he came inside me! What a jerk!

I stayed with that jerk for 9 years after that and then decided I was right in the first place. He WAS a jerk! And even though I bled like a stuck pig right after he took my virginity with a vengence.......he still believed his cousin had had me first! I am so grateful you only have one "first time"!

Mrs. Lix
Old 07-15-2002, 01:02 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to goodmale
Lightbulb first time sex

you can never forget your first time sex.
my first time was great, it lasted for a life time too. to be honest.
we were lovers and only kissed each other for almost 10 years never even atempted to touch others private parts. i am male and at the age of 25 we planned to get married, till then we both had never experienced sex.
she was 24 and myself 25. we got engaged and the next day she came to my office and we planned to go out side for coffee.
i being the manager, had some late work and then planned to close the office, as all had left the office and it was 6 pm
she kissed me and we both had sex for first time
it was great, it was over too soon, but will never happen again the same way. She is my wife and we never had an other man or another women in our life.
This is a honest message
Old 09-15-2002, 06:58 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
* just bringing this back to the front.....

We've got a lot of new members lately...maybe some would like to add to this thread???
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 09-17-2002, 02:41 PM
SSHHH....It's a secret!

well now im 19 so i feel kinda weird now reading at what age everyone elses first time was but mine was just last august......i had a pool party with about 5 friends **including this really hot guy i had known from HS he graduated b4 me** i think he was 20, ya im pretty sure, well some drinking let to other things and we ended up having sex on the stairs of my pool, ill remember him forever not only b/c he was my first, but b/c i have scars on my back right under my neck in between my shoulders from the stairs, at the moment i didn't care but when i could hardly move w/out being in pain i was kinda regreting not being on top. now ive got a tattoo where my scars are b/c he broke my heart too.....thats all to my life story just hearache

~*~Wisper~*~

~Hugz, Love, & Chicken Grease!~
Old 09-17-2002, 02:50 PM

Wisper, you should have come here before August and read our threads about virgins before doing that ; )
Old 09-29-2002, 03:07 AM

Send a message via ICQ to scarfman
I had just turned 15, she was 15. We had been walking around on a church youth group night (there was about 50 on the walk!). We were both good friends, and after breaking away from the group, we started talking about sexual stuff.
The topic changed to trust, and she said that she could trust me. I said of course you can trust me, I may take advantage of you under that tree over there in the dark, but you can trust me.
She blew my mind when she said I will race you.
Ended up we did it in a local christian school, freezing our arses off. We ended up lasting about an hour. Not bad for a couple of virgins!
We only fucked one more time, A group of friends were at her folks place. we went into the kitchen to get some food, and ended up doing her against the sink. Our friends in lounge, and her parents in the den!
Having my first sexual experience outside set the scene for my sexual future. I really enjoy sex outdoors, and adventurous places more than inside in a bed.
Old 09-29-2002, 06:11 AM

I'd just turned 16, he was 24, we were together five years after that, and it was hell, I really regret the whole thing.

It was in some woods by a river near where I live, furtive, more nervous than anything else.

This may sound soppy but I wish I'd not done that then, and waited for someone better, like who I have now <g>
Old 10-01-2002, 04:36 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
My first time was in my 1st year of college ~ I was 17, and met this gorgeous 23 year old girl who, for reasons which escape me to this day, fancied the ass off me!!

We went out a few times, but I felt it wasn't going to work ~ I was just too nervous around her to be comfortable. Anyway, she decided one night that it was "The Sex Thing" that was stopping me from, well, just being me; so she spent the whole night first seducing me (took about 2 seconds ~ LOL) then the rest of the night teaching me how to really ENJOY sex.

We were together for nearly 2 years after that, and the sex was incredible the whole time. We split when she went back to England to live, but I was left with lots of happy memories, and a LO-Ong list of things I love to do, and have done.

Also have a "thing" about older women, but that's another story!

I only own my mind
Old 10-01-2002, 08:26 PM
It takes two to tango!

I lost my virginity when I was 18, he was 26 and I knew he had had other partners. That didn’t bother me; in fact I was pleased, as he knew what to do – no quick fuck with this guy.

He was kind and gentle and when he finally ‘popped’ my cherry it was such an emotional experience. I guess I was lucky – we were in his bed and I felt warm and content.

The first time we did it we tried the missionary position, but it just wasn't quite right so the next time we did I ended up on top. We rounded off a memorable evening with a slow fuck in the ‘spoons position’. I slept well that night!
Old 10-01-2002, 08:53 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

My story is similar to Murphy's I was 11 and we had a 16 year old live in babysitter for the summer. The first time was in my bed and by the end of the summer she had taken me in every consivable area of the house.
Old 10-02-2002, 10:52 AM

I was 16, she was 18, and we were in the woods near my house. I'd worked there as a camp counselor and knew all the unvisited parts of the campgrounds, so we trekked out there one day. I had no idea what she was up to until she whisped in my ear...

It turns out that the trails weren't so unused... a local landowner walked town the trail about 20 feet away from us, but we didn't see him since we were otherwise occupied, and he just kept walking like he didn't see anything. To this day i wonder if he was blind and deaf or just hideously embarrassed.
Old 10-02-2002, 08:49 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to KingMinotaur
I was 18 , and in high-school .. I was in the chorus ( seemed like a damned easy credit lol ) and we went to Toronto for an international music festival where we competed against other highschools around the country and were judged by an international criteria .
I digress . We stayed at a Holiday Inn . The girl who worked the desk was sooo hot !!! I was casually talking and hitting on her . hehehe..
Unlike all of the other kids I was with , I was the only one who was 18 , which is drinking age up there . One day I had talked with Tracy ( i ? ) and we planned on hooking up that night . Being the man among boys ( and with a truly solid reputation as being one of the wildest guys in the whole town ) , I managed to sneak past the 'chaperones' and met up with her ..
We slipped far from that part of the hotel , and went to a sauna . There we made wildly wet and unforgettable love.. why the fuck I ever left to go back still beats the shit outta me.. heh
Old 10-02-2002, 09:49 PM

Heh, mine is so boring, but since you asked. lol.

*blush* it was actually last september when I was 19, bf was 22.

*is a nice girl* we had just moved out together that month into an appartment (still there :P), so we had the privacy of our own bedroom with no one around...
well, I suppose now we have to worry about our neighbors since I found out that i can be quite loud...eeek!

*giggle*
Old 10-02-2002, 10:47 PM
Wanting More

Ahh, the first time is never boring Tanith.

Mine was when I was 18, he was 17...came up to college that weekend for a formal (this actually ended up being my prom night, lol) and we did it after the dance in my dorm room. That whole night before we got back was so full of sexual tension, so all the fancy clothes went straight to the floor in a matter of minutes, and we stayed in bed almost the whole weekend after that.

I couldn't have asked for a better first time.

Old 10-04-2002, 01:27 PM

I was 23 my girlfriend at the time was 20 and had gone on the pill that spring - I was done with school and out working - she still had a semester left of college. During the summer, we were overly frisky and no one was around at her parents place, so I ran home to get some condoms and we nervously began making out and finally she helped me inside of her. It was an amazing feeling - the warmth and snuggness was great... we were both giddy and excited by the milestone and celebrated by heading to a local hangout for a hotfudge sundae