Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-09-2002, 01:26 AM

I think I was 14 I don't know how old she was but She was baby siiting her little brother and I was suppose to go see my mom for christmas the next day. we did it on her couch till my dad ( the chief of Police) nocked on the door to see if I was there. She said know, I got dressed, said good bye and ran home. She hasn't talked to me since
Pleading for a lovers fee
Shall we thier fond pageant see
Lord what fools these mortals be!
Old 10-09-2002, 03:31 AM
The Pimp-Hued Hillbilly

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Silky Send a message via MSN to Uncle Silky Send a message via Yahoo to Uncle Silky
got rode like a submissive donkey for two hours, watchin a Golden Girls marathon and chain-smokin all the while. never caught a nut. watched her twitch through 'multiples' as she put it, but she was lyin. i know it. fuckin bitch. she didn't deserve my cherry or any of the subsequent fucks that followed. *headshake* crazy whore.
Old 11-04-2002, 11:39 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
BUMP!!!!

I know we've got some new members since this was last posted to......

anyone care to contribute???
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 11-04-2002, 11:58 AM
Just me.

Truth is our wedding night. I was 20 and my wife 19. Can't believe I had never posted here before. Sugar, you should have told me.
Old 11-04-2002, 12:06 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Oh DB....this thread has been around a loooooong time....I thought you would have noticed it before now..but TY for posting!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 11-04-2002, 12:10 PM
Loungin' Around

I was 13 and he was 15. We'd been dating for some time. It was at night and my parents were in the house. It hurt and there was some blood. Right before I came (I was just starting to get into it) my parents woke up and entered my bedroom. They absolutely went crazy.

It took me and my b/f another 6 months to work up the courage to try again... LOL

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 11-04-2002, 10:17 PM

I was 14 and she was 15, it took a few tries, we were both vergins and had a problem getting things ...hummmm, lets say stright. but after we figured out how things fit togather, it was non stop.
Old 11-04-2002, 11:43 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
Lets see my first time was with a guy who was 19 I was 16. I told him before we started smokeing that I was a virgin and I wanted to remain that way. I walked out bowlegged. When this happened I was dateing a guy who was 12 years my senior. actually about 5 months before that I was eating pussy until my phone rang and it was the older guy I was dateing......so I dunno, when did I lose it?
Old 11-05-2002, 01:11 AM
Creampie Babe

On my 13th birthday, but I was still technically 12 when I lost my cherry. He was an older guy.

Got my first cream pie at his house in bed.
Old 11-05-2002, 01:23 AM

Hmmm....I was a little older than most of you when I lost mine. *feels special* Basically, I was always shy, etc. and wasn't really interested in sex and stuff when I was in my teens. Then, I met HIM. We started as friends online...kept going at that for two years. Then last fall, things between us changed. He moved from his childhood home and came my way. We met once, and I barely went to work intact. Four weeks later I went out to were he was living, knowing he would be the one and that night would be IT. He was 20, me 23. It wasn't his first time. It was this past spring. That night he asked me what I wanted and we would only go as far as I was comfortable with. I told him. We did it. It was...good. I couldn't have asked for a better guy for my first time. Too bad he turned out to be not as "good" and "true" in other areas of relationships. But, it was a good memory, nonetheless.
Old 11-08-2002, 07:23 AM
Muff Diver extrodinare

Send a message via ICQ to Wombat
Hmmmmmmm , I was 17 and she was 18 or so I think . A whole bunch of us were going to an all night movie marathon at the local drive-in and she ended up in in my panel van through luck of the draw.Well , after half a bottle of scotch and some truely killer buds and the current movie being a bit "juicy" , she got alot horny and me being the gentleman that I am I couldn't leave the lady hanging so it was into the back of the van and YEE HAA!!
Thankfully the scotch and pot allowed me to perform long enough not to embarrace myself by blowing after 20 seconds

Old 11-09-2002, 04:45 AM

I was 12 at the time, he was 2 years older.

It was scary, but exciting at the same time.
Old 11-09-2002, 07:44 AM
Creampie Babe

Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by LindyP
I was 12 at the time, he was 2 years older.

It was scary, but exciting at the same time.

I was 12 too. I was scared, but very excited. I kept my eyes closed the entire time, and didn't move much. Definitely no regrets though.
Old 11-09-2002, 09:43 AM
Loungin' Around

All I can say is...I kinda like the Mrs. Robinson thing going on with some of the guys' postings.

Maybe I'll work on locating a (younger) male virgin to usher into his sexual awakening. Sounds like fun....

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 11-09-2002, 12:58 PM
This space for Rent

Okay, my first time I was 17 she was 17 or 16. It was the night after my senior prom. we drank, and made out for a long time. the we had sex. I must have been to rough, because she made me stop and went home. Broke up with me two days later. So it wasnt great. actually my second experience is the one i always cherish