Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-08-2002, 10:46 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Murphy~I have some (lots)of those needlepoint projects she can have LMAO!!!!!!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-09-2002, 05:25 PM
Oral Freak

I collect paper. Yeah yeah, I know, we all accumulate the stuff, but I'm talking about nice paper. Stationery, handmade paper, silk paper, rice paper, papyrus, cork paper, foil paper, you name it. I have it all in an expanding file that I have to sit on to close. I actually started a business making handmade greeting cards when I was in high school just as an excuse to buy more paper, but though the business is long since defunct I still keep buying paper...

I also collect Bach. Not just any Bach either, though it's all good; I collect the Goldberg Variations. I have 14 recordings of them on CD, another 6 on casette, and another 8 or 9 on vinyl (don't have a functioning record player anymore though )... The funny thing is, I know all the music intimately, but I can't hum more than the first few bars of the aria or aria da capo, and only a couple of bars of two or three of the other variations, unless I'm actually listening at the time. Go figure. Anyway, I love the richness and subtlety of the music...

For some reason people seem to think I collect rabbits. I have never ever bought a stuffed rabbit, but I have about 30; people spontaneously give them to me without knowing about the rest of the collection --- apparently I'm just a funny bunny. Or something like that.

*looking around the room*

Oh. Obviously I also collect dust bunnies. I didn't include those in my bunny count, but I think I'm going to open a breeding colony for them. Not that rabbits of any variety need help breeding...

--- sweetstuff
Old 04-09-2002, 06:01 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
PF,
I love your monkey collection!! I just can't resist posting this pic.......my family's version of it taken in 1989:
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy

Last edited by Alassë : 06-30-2005 at 04:09 AM. Reason: Pic with a minor in it removed
Old 04-11-2002, 03:53 PM
Pixie Groupie

Send a message via AIM to MissX Send a message via Yahoo to MissX
I don't collect, I mean my nature is to hoard things in case they come in handy but I then get scared about becoming a little old lady with a house full of junk and periodically throw everything out...mmm perhaps this is another phobia...
Old 04-18-2002, 11:45 AM

egg cups
bells
and pig things as a child i always wanted a pet pig still working on it can't seem to get jnd to agree on it yet.
Old 08-24-2002, 10:52 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Red face More Junk Update.

Had to share this with someone.
In spite of the fact that my last project ended 4 weeks ago and I’m not spending money until I get some of these other irons from the fire , I did today.
Was driving down a residential street and see a yard sale which is where most of my 3-monkey collection has come from. I stop whenever I have the time and a few extra buck in my pocket. That wasn’t either count today . But I stopped anyway. Now I find one monkey figurine in every 20 stops, but buy some other cleaver piece of junk I can’t figure out how I’ve gotten this old without.
When I ask about the 3-monkeys I’m told “NO, only that thing with them stacked up”.
So here’s No. 87 in my collection. LMAO
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3monks#87.jpg (57.7 KB, 205 views)

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 08-24-2002, 10:56 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
OMG that is fabulously hideous LOVE IT!!!!!!!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 08-24-2002, 11:05 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

EXACTLY!

I love it too.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Old 08-25-2002, 12:54 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Tacky Chic to the max...only thing worse could be the woman's leg lamp Darren McGavin had in "Christmas Story"

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 08-25-2002, 01:17 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

I'm looking for that too

Old 08-25-2002, 05:17 AM
Just me.

Collect 1/18 scale model cars. Pride is a model of the Mercedes used by the Emperor of Japan in pre-war years. Not the Mercedes, but attached a picture of one of the cars.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mvc-001f.jpg (42.0 KB, 155 views)
Old 08-25-2002, 07:30 AM
Registered Dork

Oh Pantyfanatic!!!!

What a wonderfully gruesome lamp...........

I'll keep my eyes out for the leg lamp for ya, but I suspect once I find it, I MAY have to wrestle it out of DH's arms! LMAO

(can I have your monkey lamp when you....er...um....well.......
when you die? you have my addy! ROTFLMAO!!!!)
Old 08-25-2002, 07:53 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Dicksbro---That is beautiful!Is it really a model?I have;a few friends,that restore old cars.You wouldn't believe;the money;that
they pay for genuine parts! Irish
Old 08-25-2002, 08:11 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Lilith---My favorite(deceased)Aunt;used to collect Tea Cups.Every-
time;that we(parents,wife,etc.)went anywhere;we would always
bring her a cup(China).I don't know what ever happened;to her
collection.I had moved to another state;when she died.I was a
pall-bearer; at her funeral;but I never asked about the collection.
She was married to my Fathers brother.I imagine that he gave it to someone.I collected old expensive,motorcycle parts for resale;
to customers;to save them money!(Lucas,Bosch,etc.)I sold them all;last year. Irish
Old 08-25-2002, 09:25 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Collections?

Oh......My! Hmmmmm......I should alphabetize these but here goes.......off the top of my head: (dangerous manuever)

old bottles....I have hundreds (in hubby's business, he digs them up all the time, hopefully finding them before they are blown to smitherines) I bought a few, but most are found.

Hallmark ornaments.....all kinds from any source. Some we have date back to 66.

Unusual time pieces........anything other than clocks (sundials, hourglasses, etc.) although I have a few "special" clocks that are old and rare.

Books........any kind...doesn't matter.....I love to hold an old book and wonder who read it before me. The oldest book I own is "The Report of the Secretary of Internal Affairs", dated 1875. When I found it in our attic when we moved in it had been eaten a bit by silverfish but still in pretty good condition. Inside was page #3 of a letter (handwritten in Pa. Dutch) and the closest we can figure from this page is that *Seems there was a scandal in a county not far from here. When exposed, a farmer killed his lover and then his wife......set his barn on fire and then killed himself. All to burn together in hell, I assume! People had shunned them and so as not to make his lover and wife bear his shame, he killed them and himself. I looked everywhere for page #1 but to no avail.

Stamps.......first issue and cancelled at the city of source. Example: The day before and the day after stamps from U.S.S.R on Dec. 24th and Russia on Dec. 25th. I think that's how they go, I am not looking at them at the moment but I think it's something like that. These were cancelled in Moscow. I have others....Elvis...on a Graceland envelope, etc.

Geezzzzzzzzz......I have so much more to put down here but I am rambling! I really want to post pics of all this stuff and prolly will soon but the reason I started this reply is to tell Lilith of the "almost" collection I was gonna start! I wanted to collect teacups of faces. Three dimensional faces at that! Bailey's (the Irish Creme people) had a novel idea one Christmas and as a bonus at purchase you recieved a teacup designed by a celebrity. I wanted to get the series. I got the first in the series....a cup designed and signed by Helen Hunt. The next year when I wanted the second in the series I was told they discontinued the idea...........aaarrrrrgggggggggg! Included is a pic of my one and only three dimensional teacup. She looks so lonely!

OK...I'll shut up now! LOL!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg helen hunt teacup.jpg (69.7 KB, 140 views)

~Thomas Dewar~