Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Personals
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-01-2002, 11:52 AM

legend,

Is this a hint at a sea-change in the legend we know and love?

Is the legend about to become a myth?
Old 06-01-2002, 11:58 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
define sea-change

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 06-01-2002, 12:06 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Lightbulb Thanks for all the "introductions".

I would love to see some of our “newly introduced” members consider updating their profiles with this general information. I think it may helps the new members to respond earlier when they feel they know us better personally. At least for me, feeling the family was just regular people like ourselves, I was more comfortable after reading around the board and getting to know the members to make my own first post.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 06-01-2002, 12:14 PM
Addicted Member

Well, ok...I think I like this thread....me being the curious sort and all....LOL!

I am a 44 year old seamstress (which I hate to do with every fiber of my being but I happen to be really good at it and make lots of money so....) who was just married in Sept. of 2000 to the man of my dreams. We had been living together for 13 years and we figured, "What the hell, we need to have a really big party"! He is in construction (explosives engineer) and he is in the midst of starting his own business. He is 36 years old! I like um young....teehee! We own a 100 year old farmhouse in Pa. and it is amazing! I love the country and would never live in the city. To each his own I guess. We have no children and, unfortunately we were unable to have any. But through mutual feelings we are satisfied with our tiny family! I used to make exotic costumes for dancers but now I make chairs......That's right..I said chairs...LOL! Seating is my biz....I just recently made the seating for the 2002 Academy Awards at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood, Ca. The company who employs me has made many seats for commercials you see on TV every day. We are obscurely famous! The greatest oxymoron of all times!..........This is my life and I like it!....lol!

Mrs. Lix
Old 06-01-2002, 12:20 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Re: Thanks for all the "introductions".

Quote:
Originally posted by pantyfanatic
I would love to see some of our “newly introduced” members consider updating their profiles with this general information:

Good idea, but there isn't anywhere in our profiles for some of this. I just checked and a lot of what we're volunteering in this thread isn't asked for, nor is there any place to put it in our profiles.
But then some of us have given almost no information in our profile. I'd love to have at least a very general idea of where we're all from and maybe birthdates (or at least a year).
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 06-01-2002, 01:25 PM
Melted

Hi everyone! I'm 18 years old and from Nova Scotia, Canada. I'm a student, and I work part time as a lifeguard and also as a swimming instructor. I have brown hair and eyes, 5'8" tall. And I'm still single!

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 06-01-2002, 02:08 PM
Insatiable

OK, my turn. I am a 36 year old man, 5'9", 175lbs. I have black hair and brown eyes and tanned skin. I am married (10 years) with two kids (6,2), two dogs, three cats, a horse, and two fish. Besides getting laid ( ), I love to work out, read, laugh, make others smile, play golf (er, TRY to play golf ), travel, write, watch football, play Scrabble, fish, and going to dinner and a movie. I work for a Fortune 500 corporation as a project manager which means that my job is stressful but FUN. In public, I am an extrovert but I am a quiet person when I am home.

My bra size is none of your damn business ( ) but my waist size is 32.
Old 06-01-2002, 05:24 PM
here and there

well I figured I would throw this one onto the list...

Milktoast: male, single, 29, engineer

Hobbies: model trains (N), target and skeet shooting, some photogrpahy here and there, tinkering with old cars, drinking (and sometimes brewing) beer, the computer, sometimes hiking

More specifics: somewhere in the neighboorhood of 6', around 200 lbs, brown eyes, hairline going the way of the dodo bird (of course it is OK, as the hair seems to be sprouting all over other parts ), glasses (since I was 8), living in Western NY

I guess that's about all there is
Old 06-01-2002, 08:02 PM
Mooooo!!!

OK then, something about me. (and I get to be under Milktoast )

I'm 34, single and live in Western Canada. I have a job in health sciences, which I enjoy. Let's see, about 5'3"and 115 lbs, brown eyes.

I like travelling, hiking, yoga , music, surfing the internet, watching old movies, cooking and having a bunch of friends around for food and conversation.

And now I feel like I have put an ad in the personals, LOL

Old 06-01-2002, 08:24 PM
Sensual Member

I am 29..March 29, 1973...Aries
I have 3 kids, I love anything to do with the ocean, fishing, snokeling, etc. I like to camp, wildlife. I have been with Twisted for 9 years this July 6th. We swing, and occasionally I see a man from New Orleans. We are true soulmates, and are the kind of couple that make people sick. We rarely fight, and when we do, it isn't like it is with most people. I am a loyal friend, and fiercly protective of those I love. I am stubborn to a fault, and very outspoken and opinionated. Sometimes that is good... sometimes bad.
All in all, I am pretty "normal".

P.S.- I liked Lilith's answer the best!
Old 06-01-2002, 10:57 PM

22 here, married 2 1/2 years to a man I never even dated before hand, and it hasn't mattered once. We are so completely different we compliment each other greatly.
Our first child is our dog, Emerald (a yorkie), she's spoiled rotten and was a gift from my dad and husband on our first anniversary. However she's a daddy's girl and only likes me when no one is around. Our first "born" child will be here any day now, we just found out it's a girl and that terrifies my husband. Although she'll probably also like him more!
We just bought our house in March too. It's a 99 year old large victorian style home. We're very proud of it. And three months later we're STILL getting organized!
My love in life is animals. I have always wrote poetry as a healing process. And I am not currently working as I can't even fit behind the steering wheel of my car anymore!

Kissy
Old 06-01-2002, 11:09 PM
The Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Radies Send a message via Yahoo to Radies
Hi everyone,
I am a 19 year old male. Single. I am a student in northern California. I have two pets a little black lab named Patch and a Little Human Brother named Jacob :-P I work at a grocery store called Raley's, bagging groceries. I enjoy martial arts, movies, music and when the time calls fo it writing poetry. I am also a Pixieholic. That's me :-D
Old 06-02-2002, 09:21 PM
MuffDiver

Send a message via Yahoo to Saddaddy
Hi ! I'm a 39 year old male , 5'11 tall , 300 lbs .Brown eyes , Salt & Pepper hair & I'm a diabetic . My family Owns a grocery store & a contruction Co. I love to Hunt & Fish , listen to Country Music , read books & I am a PIXIEHOLIC TOO !
Old 06-02-2002, 11:46 PM
õ¿õ

Re: Thanks for all the "introductions".

Quote:
Originally posted by pantyfanatic
I would love to see some of our “newly introduced” members consider updating their profiles with this general information. I think it may helps the new members to respond earlier when they feel they know us better personally. At least for me, feeling the family was just regular people like ourselves, I was more comfortable after reading around the board and getting to know the members to make my own first post.

Thats what I though so. Which was why I came up with this threat.

and... thanks for all those lovely reply again

Lilith ----> I was wondering, would you make a special chair for all the ladies here so we can access to our pussy better???
Old 06-02-2002, 11:48 PM
õ¿õ

Oppss! I suppose to say Mrs Lix rather than Lilith! Sorry abt that.